Author Topic: Who should join the PDI  (Read 2852 times)

Atlantic

• Getbig III
Who should join the PDI
« on: March 15, 2007, 03:00:38 AM »
**Gunter will make much more money in the PDI.  As for him in the IFBB he wont place well in the Olympia any more cause all the hype on him is over.

**Frank Mcgrath has great set of arms which is a trade mark of hi placing bbers in the PDI plus he is not doing well in the IFBB so in the PDI he can make more money.

**Milos cause he will get screwed in the IFBB regardless of how he shows up.

**Troy Alves has a great body and nice lines but will always be underestimated in the IFBB he has a much better chance with the PDI

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: Who should join the PDI
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 03:15:28 AM »
**Gunter just needs to set his mind more toward BBing and he could still be a annual top 6 player in the Olympia or Arnold Classic.

**Frank Mcgrath just needs to get his pre-contest diet & final prep down along with bringing up weak parts.

** Milos is a little old and for obvious reason can't really make any dramatic changes to his physique (compared to during his prime) he can easily be top 10 in the Arnold or Olympia.

**Troy Alves has a great body and nice lines but will always fucks up his pre-contest prep and comes in soft from the back, if he gets that conditioning down he can make top 3 in any small show and top 10 in the Arnold or Olympia with ease.

Well that's fixed...... Oh yeah and your a douche bag.
I

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 09:25:08 AM »
i like people think the PDI is going to offer more money than the IFBB.

sponsors and fans know where the real talent is, the IFBB, so where is the money coming from in the PDI?

no sponsors and no tickets - where is the money?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 12:51:40 PM »

sponsors and fans know where the real talent is, the IFBB, so where is the money coming from in the PDI?

You're a moron.  Hope this helps

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 07:35:05 PM »
EVERYONE WHO HAS COMPETED FOR YEARS IN THE IFBB AND NEVER MADE $1 ....WHY NOT TRY IT....WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOOSE??????  NOTHING....IF YOUR MAKING NOTHING NOW IN IFBB....

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 07:49:15 PM »
You're a moron.  Hope this helps

You're a wifebeating,Playing with toys, likes to be mothered, EPIC TATOOFACED, Too small to go on the bigboys rides MIDGET!!! Hope this helps.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 07:51:24 PM »
EVERYONE WHO HAS COMPETED FOR YEARS IN THE IFBB AND NEVER MADE $1 ....WHY NOT TRY IT....WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOOSE??????  NOTHING....IF YOUR MAKING NOTHING NOW IN IFBB....

Why not try Suicide, Ive taken craps bigger than you.

Scooby

• Getbig II
  • Can you dig it?
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2007, 08:03:02 PM »
You're a wifebeating,Playing with toys, likes to be mothered, EPIC TATOOFACED, Too small to go on the bigboys rides MIDGET!!! Hope this helps.

DAMN!!!!!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 08:57:29 PM »
Why not try Suicide, Ive taken craps bigger than you.

I CAN BELIEVE IT....WITH ALL THE ASS FU CKING YOU HAVE HAD I AM SURE A BIG ONE CAN FIT OUT YOUR ASS............

flex933

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 09:00:17 PM »
darrem charles

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2007, 09:15:05 PM »

Interesting, never been married, like some some toys, hated my mother, have NO tatooes, and have NEVER been called small.  Hope this helps

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2007, 09:41:04 PM »
here is my short list in order on who should join the pdi

1. Marcus Ruhl
2. Gunter
3. johnny Jackson
4. Art Atwood
5. Nasser
6. Mustafa M
7. Paco Bautista
8. Kris Dim
9. Rusty Jeffers
10. Heiko Kallbach
11. Stan McCrary
12. jason Arntz
13. Greg Kovacs
14. Alex Federov
15. Chris Cook
16. Rodney St. Cloud
17. Johnny Stewart
18. Francis Benfatto
19. Joel Stubbs
20. Derik Farnsworth

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2007, 09:43:54 PM »

That is a fair question, where is the money coming from?
Check often for updates @

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2007, 09:50:41 PM »
team milos.
eryk bui
leo ingram
jerome ferguson
bob chick
kris dim
ed van anderdam
mo el moussai
mike ergas
and
King Kamali!!!!! ( seroiusly he would own it)
-

Kamikaze Paul

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2007, 01:34:14 AM »

Totally agree

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2007, 07:03:51 AM »

OH BOY ANOTHER IFBB SPOKES PERSON...JOB JOB DAVE.....YOU WILL BE REWARDED...OH YOU ALREADY HAVE WRITING FOR FLEXONLINE...AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP YOU DO....EXTRA COOKIE FOR YOU TODAY.... ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2007, 07:05:07 AM »
16. Rodney St. Cloud

He already did.

Canuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2007, 07:11:24 AM »

OH BOY ANOTHER IFBB SPOKES PERSON...JOB JOB DAVE.....YOU WILL BE REWARDED...OH YOU ALREADY HAVE WRITING FOR FLEXONLINE...AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP YOU DO....EXTRA COOKIE FOR YOU TODAY.... ;D

Irregardless of your personal bias, it is a good question.  Without a solid base for promotion dollars how can this survive?

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2007, 08:35:47 AM »

Txs Lee, I'm trying.  It is really a good question, but you are right, I am a company man, when I find a company that I like and treat me well, I return the favor.  THat's call loyalty, you should try it sometimes.
D.
Check often for updates @

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2007, 01:06:30 PM »
Txs Lee, I'm trying.  It is really a good question, but you are right, I am a company man, when I find a company that I like and treat me well, I return the favor.  THat's call loyalty, you should try it sometimes.
D.

LIKE YOU SAID WHEN THEY TREAT YOU RIGHT.......2 SIDES DAVE REMEMBER

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2007, 01:30:18 PM »
LIKE YOU SAID WHEN THEY TREAT YOU RIGHT.......2 SIDES DAVE REMEMBER
Here's a little secret. I know things. Don't tell.

I also date midgets.

Denny Crane.
Denny Crane. Denny Crane.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2007, 01:38:23 AM »

if u want who gonna join the PDI check this out ;D : http://www.uk-muscle.com/ukmuscle/forums/read.aspx?pid=77603
~ The Black Smith ~

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2007, 01:56:04 AM »

Hey whats up Matt..... i hope u r not talking to me ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2007, 03:29:52 AM »
Why are you guys against competition?  What do you think drives free enterprise?  Selfless desire to help people?  ???  Selfishness and competition is exactly why capitalism works as well as it does.

The people who have been critical - myself included - of the PDI are not against competition. Last year the PDI was supposed to have a series of amateur shows in the US plus a series of professional shows. Most of them got cancelled. Other than message board threads the two shows that did happen got almost zero coverage either here in Europe or the US.

If Arnold decided tomorrow to start a new federation he'd have promoters and sponsors falling over themselves to support him. That would be competition.

Last year, the PDI had no other promoters - Wayne promoted both shows - and next to no sponsorship. That's not a foundation for competition. How long can Wayne continue to finance his folly?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2007, 08:21:58 AM »
The people who have been critical - myself included - of the PDI are not against competition. Last year the PDI was supposed to have a series of amateur shows in the US plus a series of professional shows. Most of them got cancelled. Other than message board threads the two shows that did happen got almost zero coverage either here in Europe or the US.

If Arnold decided tomorrow to start a new federation he'd have promoters and sponsors falling over themselves to support him. That would be competition.

Last year, the PDI had no other promoters - Wayne promoted both shows - and next to no sponsorship. That's not a foundation for competition. How long can Wayne continue to finance his folly?

YEAH AND WHY IS THAT.....BUKLLSHIT IFBB THREATS TO SPONSORS AND THE MAGAZINES LIKE IRONAM.FLEX WILL NOT COVER IT WHY IS THAT DO TELL.....THEY COVER FAME SHAOWS...NATURAL SHOWS...WHY NOT PDI...MMM I WONDER....FUCKIN IFBB AND THIER STANDOVER TATICS....JUST LIKE COMPANIES TELLING THIER ATHLETES IF THEY GO PDI THEY WILL LOOSE THIER CONTRACTS...NICE GOING...THOUGHT WE LIVED IN AMERICA......NICE JOB IFBB...KEEP SETTING THE SPORT BACK