Author Topic: 3 prohormones  (Read 5138 times)

lat3539

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
3 prohormones
« on: March 15, 2007, 07:43:13 PM »
cycled for a long time. had to get off my wife and i wanted to get pregnant and start a family she said i was getting old(38). so i took a year off and missed it but didnt want to do anything illegal. so i deciced to stack superdrol, halodrol, and tren bolan(tren precurser) i love it im getting stronger leaner and harder. it feels like when i was on. i know my liver is taking a beating but i dont plan on doing a long cycle. its been 3 weeks so far. has anyone else done this and had success?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: 3 prohormones
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 11:31:51 AM »
How stupid are you to stack 3 oral designer steroids??

Please move this to the steroid section.

lat3539

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 04:03:51 PM »
wasnt trying to be stupid. just miss the way i use to feel when i was on. ive tried all kinds of supps and nothing felt like this.  was just wondering if anyone else had tried it. wasnt trying to upset anyone....

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 06:02:03 PM »
wasnt trying to be stupid. just miss the way i use to feel when i was on. ive tried all kinds of supps and nothing felt like this.  was just wondering if anyone else had tried it. wasnt trying to upset anyone....
dont listen to him he doesnt even know what the fuck a designer steroid is,he always uses the term but stops there

bench

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 07:27:36 PM »
wasnt trying to be stupid.

I will move this to Hardcore where there will be no flaming.
:

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 01:33:11 AM »
cycled for a long time. had to get off my wife, and i wanted to get pregnant and start a family she said i was getting old(38). so i took a year off and missed it but didnt want to do anything illegal. so i deciced to stack superdrol, halodrol, and tren bolan(tren precurser) i love it im getting stronger leaner and harder. it feels like when i was on. i know my liver is taking a beating but i dont plan on doing a long cycle. its been 3 weeks so far. has anyone else done this and had success?

???

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 05:03:42 AM »
dont listen to him he doesnt even know what the fuck a designer steroid is,he always uses the term but stops there

bench

hahah, i know more about steroids than the typical juicehead who posts here.

These stuff aren't supplements, they are steroids.

Now is anyone here in the steroid section that would give advice to stack 3 different oral steroids??

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 05:16:06 AM »
No point advising you not to do it because youve already done it. Get on a liver support NOW and drink a ton of water.
big or bust

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 05:33:55 AM »
No point advising you not to do it because youve already done it. Get on a liver support NOW and drink a ton of water.

Yeah but he might not do it again.  ;D

Oh and for liver support AFTER a cycle, have 1200mg NAC (N-Acetyl-Cystein) ready.

I would try hepatoron too.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 06:10:52 AM »
Yeah but he might not do it again.  ;D

Oh and for liver support AFTER a cycle, have 1200mg NAC (N-Acetyl-Cystein) ready.

I would try hepatoron too.

Don't forget Liv52.

lat3539

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2007, 09:07:14 AM »
i appreciate all the feed back. i drink 2 gallons of water daily. i take milk thistle. i have to admit the results from these products are good. i realize they are hard on your body. but its also hard to be use to taking steroids and constantly making gains then trying to do maintain it with creatine,glutamine,and BCAA'S. so its nice to be able to buy products over the counter that work.

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2007, 10:17:54 AM »
I def would not recommend more than one oral in most cases, but don't listen to Dk's rants. He's just gets off on telling people there stupid.

lat3539

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2007, 04:20:52 PM »
if i dropped 1 it would be the tren percurser. if i understand right the superdrol and halodrol are active without any conversion needed. but the trenbolan is not active until its been conveted by an enzyme in your body. is this correct?

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2007, 09:54:04 PM »
if i dropped 1 it would be the tren percurser. if i understand right the superdrol and halodrol are active without any conversion needed. but the trenbolan is not active until its been conveted by an enzyme in your body. is this correct?

Yes. the superdrol and halodrol are both designer steroids. no conversion process takes place. both are also methylated. the superdrol being methylated in 2 positions. you would have been best off stacking just one methyl with the tren precursor. the tren precursor is not methylated and does not really stress the liver too badly. the superdrol and halodrol are pretty toxic however. I have tried the real deal first batch gaspari Halodrol-50 the one that had the dmt and masking agent in it very potent stuff.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2007, 11:21:37 PM »
Hope you got lots of Liv52 on hand :)

lat3539

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2007, 07:51:55 PM »
i recently started working at a nutrition store that is no longer going to carry orastan-e by gaspari...they said i could have them so i have 5 bottles. is this worth subbing for the superdrol or halodrol, or maybe doing halodrol, trenbolan, and orastan-e...would that be less toxic but still get the results i want?

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2007, 08:05:16 PM »
i recently started working at a nutrition store that is no longer going to carry orastan-e by gaspari...they said i could have them so i have 5 bottles. is this worth subbing for the superdrol or halodrol, or maybe doing halodrol, trenbolan, and orastan-e...would that be less toxic but still get the results i want?

Bro you must man up and start basing your cycles with long acting testosterone ester. then on top of that use just one oral either the superdrol or the halodrol as those 2 are the best of all the designer hormones.
orastan-e cant match up too superdrol or halodrol. orastan-E is a prohormone not designer hormone. it converts to winstrol but at pretty poor rate since its not methylated its attached to thp ether. 2 hr half life.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2007, 01:12:34 PM »
Lat if you are using the "new halodrol" itīs NOT a steroid, itīs just Arachidonic Acid and some other crap. The old Halo was gear, but not the new one. I think you can gain with combining "legal designer gear" but it is toxic. As far as i know best out there right now is pro magnon, but canīt say for sure since i dont need to touch stuff like that because i can get REAL AAS cheaper. Good luck...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

lat3539

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2007, 07:30:08 PM »
well i broke down and manned up. i just ordered 25 amps of sostonon. once you taste the dark side its hard to go back. i appreciate all the help.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2007, 08:26:52 PM »

Please move this to the steroid section.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 08:30:37 PM »
well i broke down and manned up. i just ordered 25 amps of sostonon. once you taste the dark side its hard to go back. i appreciate all the help.
good man