Author Topic: DAN18 is Really a 14 year old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 13296 times)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Think about it. This guy has the writing ability and wit of a 14 year old fuckstick. He makes up stories about having a wife and a job that are so full of holes no one would ever be stupid enough to believe him. Also the only pics he's posted are the same stupid one of the fat guy with the dirty tanktop and trackpants and a huge forehead!

DanHead I'm calling you out, post a pic with you holding a sign with your name. Otherwise you are a skinny little 14 year old trying to be someone else.Pathetic.

Also SHUTUPANDTRAIN = SHADOW

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: DAN18 is Really a 14 year old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 08:08:01 AM »
Think about it. This guy has the writing ability and wit of a 14 year old fuckstick. He makes up stories about having a wife and a job that are so full of holes no one would ever be stupid enough to believe him. Also the only pics he's posted are the same stupid one of the fat guy with the dirty tanktop and trackpants and a huge forehead!

DanHead I'm calling you out, post a pic with you holding a sign with your name. Otherwise you are a skinny little 14 year old trying to be someone else.Pathetic.

TRANSLATION= I have no self esteem no friends no life,I cant even get respect on a bb forum board i think my dad gave me aids and im pissed at the world..
p

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 08:14:13 AM »
TRANSLATION= I have no self esteem no friends no life,I cant even get respect on a bb forum board i think my dad gave me aids and im pissed at the world..

Take up my challenge fuckstick and prove me wrong

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 08:15:12 AM »

Finally something we can agree on except I think Dan is a girl...

OH Yeah, I almost forgot your an idiot...hahahahahaha

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 08:18:30 AM »
Take up my challenge fuckstick and prove me wrong
yea your worth my time  ::) who are you and why are you even posting on the v the womans board needs more she males you can fill in for buffgodess
p

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 08:19:27 AM »
yea your worth my time  ::) who are you and why are you even posting on the v the womans board needs more she males you can fill in for buffgodess

Avoiding the issue = Proving me right

Thanks fuckstick

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 08:39:12 AM »
How come everyone is supposeably 14 and not 13 or 15?

Lisa

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 08:41:00 AM »
How come everyone is supposeably 14 and not 13 or 15?

Lisa

He could be 13 or 15. 14 is just the common refernce around here to describe skinny teens like Dan18 or Sahdo (SHUTUPANDTRAIN)

Hell he might even be a skinny 18 year old which is why his Handle is Dan18

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 08:45:40 AM »
He could be 13 or 15. 14 is just the common refernce around here to describe skinny teens like Dan18 or Sahdo (SHUTUPANDTRAIN)

That makes more sense, but his pic doesn't look like an 18 year old...maybe it's a fake pic, then...holy shit, do people reallt lie on these boards???? ;D

Lisa

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 08:46:59 AM »
Dan18 is a skinny weak bitch ass pusssy.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 08:48:03 AM »
That makes more sense, but his pic doesn't look like an 18 year old...maybe it's a fake pic, then...holy shit, do people reallt lie on these boards???? ;D

Lisa

It's a fake pic. I've challenged him to post another pic of himself holding up a sign saying Dan18........He's avoided the challenge.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 08:49:13 AM »
Dan18 is a skinny weak bitch ass pusssy.
comming from a guy whos posted no pic at all if i were to lie why would i admitt to being 40 years old though i dont look it ..
p

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2007, 08:50:20 AM »

So am I weed, shadow or sahdo you illiterate fuck...hahahaha

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2007, 08:52:32 AM »
It's a fake pic. I've challenged him to post another pic of himself holding up a sign saying Dan18........He's avoided the challenge.
ok you post a pic as well holding your sign WILL WORK FOR FOOD  lord knows you have that sign and i would be glad to repost new pics ive challenged more than person around here...but it seems when they are put to the test they fall apart..
p

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2007, 08:55:33 AM »
comming from a guy whos posted no pic at all if i were to lie why would i admitt to being 40 years old though i dont look it ..
calm down tiger, it's not that important.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2007, 09:07:28 AM »
ok you post a pic as well holding your sign WILL WORK FOR FOOD  lord knows you have that sign and i would be glad to repost new pics ive challenged more than person around here...but it seems when they are put to the test they fall apart..

I don't need to post a pic, I've never claimed anything here.

If you succeed in the challenge I will never post again. That's how confident I am that you are Full of shit

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2007, 09:10:36 AM »
calm down tiger, it's not that important.
Im not upset killer and true comming from xcock its really not important..
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2007, 09:12:47 AM »
I don't need to post a pic, I've never claimed anything here.

If you succeed in the challenge I will never post again. That's how confident I am that you are Full of shit
what claims does no one here have a home a wife a good life.. or is everyone on here like you broke living in moms closet trading blowjobs for food......
p

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2007, 09:26:38 AM »
what claims does no one here have a home a wife a good life.. or is everyone on here like you broke living in moms closet trading blowjobs for food......

People can have good lives. But you are lying because you come across as a 14 year old special ed student......Prove me wrong and I will delete my account Fuckstick

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2007, 09:33:13 AM »
People can have good lives. But you are lying because you come across as a 14 year old special ed student......Prove me wrong and I will delete my account Fuckstick

The gauntlet has been thrown down. Will Forehead pussy out or step up? I'm going with the former.  ::)

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2007, 09:40:37 AM »
The gauntlet has been thrown down. Will Forehead pussy out or step up? I'm going with the former.  ::)
And how many times have you been called out bf and sarcasm for that matter hummmmmmmmmmmm pussy you say....its the internet why do i need to prove anything to you or anyone else..
p

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2007, 09:42:02 AM »
And how many times have you been called out bf and sarcasm for that matter hummmmmmmmmmmm pussy you say....its the internet why do i need to prove anything to you or anyone else..

Exactly. Just because I don't step up doesn't mean I'm not going to insult others who do the same. It's how I roll. Twunt.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2007, 09:43:53 AM »
Exactly. Just because I don't step up doesn't mean I'm not going to insult others who do the same. It's how I roll. Twunt.

How...Like a Bitch...hahahahaha...Own ed

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2007, 09:48:08 AM »

You claim you have a 6 figure job as an "Office manager"  ::), you claim you have a hot spanish wife  ::) You claim you are the guy wearing the dirty clothes with the big forehead in those same pics you always post  ::) You claim you are 40.

Back it up biatch. I am so confident that you are a skinny teenage fuckstick whose life is so pathetic that you try and impress people over the net that I will delete my account if you post a pic holding a sign saying Dan18. Real simple, even for a dumbass like you.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2007, 09:50:02 AM »
How...Like a Bitch...hahahahaha...Own ed

Sup weed, your boyfriend let you out of the basement long enough to post again today?