Author Topic: DAN18 is Really a 14 year old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 13441 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: DAN18 is Really a 14 year old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2007, 09:54:06 AM »
You claim you have a 6 figure job as an "Office manager"  ::), you claim you have a hot spanish wife  ::) You claim you are the guy wearing the dirty clothes with the big forehead in those same pics you always post  ::) You claim you are 40.

Back it up biatch. I am so confident that you are a skinny teenage fuckstick whose life is so pathetic that you try and impress people over the net that I will delete my account if you post a pic holding a sign saying Dan18. Real simple, even for a dumbass like you.

yea delete your account come back as another handle wow some sacrifice
p

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2007, 09:57:54 AM »
yea delete your account come back as another handle wow some sacrifice

HAHAHA I am so owning you right now!

Accept the challenge and I will delete my account. Very easy.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2007, 10:09:22 AM »
Sup weed, your boyfriend let you out of the basement long enough to post again today?

Who is this person you call weed?  Wow...Are you retarded?

LLLOOOSSSEEERRR...hahaha haha

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2007, 10:13:12 AM »
HAHAHA I am so owning you right now!

Accept the challenge and I will delete my account. Very easy.
what have you owned your some nobody whos asking me to prove my life to you. ::) Me actually posting pics of my home and my wife and kids would be a self ownage purely based on the fact that i feel i needed to prove it..
p

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2007, 10:15:41 AM »
what have you owned your some nobody whos asking me to prove my life to you. ::) Me actually posting pics of my home and my wife and kids would be a self ownage purely based on the fact that i feel i needed to prove it..

You don't need to post a pic of your "wife and kids"  ::) Post a pic of yourself holding a sign saying Dan18 you skinny teenage fuckstick.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2007, 10:18:06 AM »
You don't need to post a pic of your "wife and kids"  ::) Post a pic of yourself holding a sign saying Dan18 you skinny teenage fuckstick.
just to rub it in i may take that pic in front of my house so you can see what you will never have  8)
p

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2007, 10:19:09 AM »
just to rub it in i may take that pic in front of my house so you can see what you will never have  8)

Enough talking......Post the pic.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2007, 10:27:41 AM »
Enough talking......Post the pic.
when im ready dip shit right now its a blizzard in ny.....
p

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2007, 10:31:04 AM »
Snowing here too! Got my chem exam cancelled!

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2007, 10:34:24 AM »
when im ready dip shit right now its a blizzard in ny.....

Epic Excuse. Do it inside fuckstick. I don't care about your house. Tak a pic of yourself inside your "house" holding a sign saying Dan18.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2007, 10:39:50 AM »
Epic Excuse. Do it inside fuckstick. I don't care about your house. Tak a pic of yourself inside your "house" holding a sign saying Dan18.
why in such a rush xpac gimmick girl....hahahaha dance monkey dance hahaah
Damn man you have stalked so many people on get big even bf you have been beat down worse than any black man from the south in the 1800s and you have the balls to demand shit........you have self owned yourself... 
p

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2007, 10:41:51 AM »
why in such a rush xpac gimmick ####....hahahaha dance monkey dance hahaah
Damn man you have stalked so many people on get big even bf you have been beat down worse than any black man from the south in the 1800s and you have the balls to demand shit........you have self owned yourself... 

HAHAHAHAHAH You are a skinny teenage fuckstick. You are as pathetic as "The Luke". You try and impress people on the net with stupid lies and just make an even bigger joke of yourself.

Delete your account and try again, you have been exposed.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2007, 10:42:36 AM »
why in such a rush xpac gimmick ####....hahahaha dance monkey dance hahaah

When have I ever been beaten down on this site? I'm flawless baby. Indestructible.

You're so delusional it's sad. I think I'm starting to agree with Xpac2.

I've always suspected you weren't a manager anyway, "bro". Don't you have a biziness repourt tew tiep up tewday?  ::)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2007, 10:55:01 AM »
When have I ever been beaten down on this site? I'm flawless baby. Indestructible.

I've always suspected you weren't a manager anyway, "bro". Don't you have a biziness repourt tew tiep up tewday?  ::)

Are you Fuckin' kiddin' me...Jesus Christ Bezerk Fucky go look at your posts...You get owned about every 3 minutes....LLLOOOSSSEEER RR

The Heckler

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2007, 10:55:54 AM »

haha be careful BF, Dan is a top executive who makes 150K per year ::)

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2007, 10:57:55 AM »

hey stupid read again i said he has even stalked you and xpac was beaten down..
nice meltdown by the way.....
p

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2007, 10:58:20 AM »
haha be careful BF, Dan is a top executive who makes 150K per year ::)

Of course he is. What with his lack of college education and tour in the Marines. Let's not forget his 3rd grade grammar.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2007, 11:04:09 AM »
Dan18 is a skinny weak bitch ass pusssy.

All the skinny 14 year old bitches are coming out of the woodworks i see!
They all got each others bare back i suppose... ;D
?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2007, 11:05:23 AM »
hey stupid read again i said he has even stalked you and xpac was beaten down..
nice meltdown by the way.....

Post a pic fucknut

The Heckler

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2007, 11:12:36 AM »
Of course he is. What with his lack of college education and tour in the Marines. Let's not forget his 3rd grade grammar.

hahaha, I think calling him a 14 year old is a compliment.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2007, 11:25:10 PM »
bump

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2007, 12:32:56 AM »
Sup weed, your boyfriend let you out of the basement long enough to post again today?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the main argument in this thread - I have absolutely no doubts that the person in those pics is Dan18. Dan's writing / posting is nothing short of atrocious (Don't give me the excuse that you post in a rush, Dan ;D - a lot of times, leaving out the punctuation or even the key ones is like leaving out the keyword in a sentence, not to mention it looks uglier than a closeup mugshot of The True Adonis with a hangover ) but in spite of that, you can tell from a lot of his posts that Dan's a good dude, a simple man and a mature guy who's had a nice life in which he proudly served his country and posts here from time to time just to have a laugh with the lads and throw a punch or two in, when he can - we're all boys on the inside and will be, till the day we die. I don't think Dan has bullshitted any where about his life (Yes, the house, the bench press, the kids etc) in any way so far, although since he's a man, we'll forgive him if he 'mis'stated his earnings though ;D

And of course, since he insulted the legendary BF and the great Sarcasm,

Dan18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who wins a Nobel peace prize for humanitarian causes - for the time when you heard that the Golden Gateway(?) bridge in San Fransisco was closed for repairs and used the upper 1/25th of your monster forehead to provide a temporary 64 lane bridge that the population could use to commute across, and when they hand you the award in the shape of the Washington Memorial, grabs it, steps up to the mike and says what you think would be a funny line opener: "Hah, I didn't think this award was going to be so proper for me, but after bothering to go through all this fuss, why didn't you guys throw in a tub of Astroglide?" Hahahahahahahahaha gayer than serving your country.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2007, 05:15:45 AM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the main argument in this thread - I have absolutely no doubts that the person in those pics is Dan18. Dan's writing / posting is nothing short of atrocious (Don't give me the excuse that you post in a rush, Dan ;D - a lot of times, leaving out the punctuation or even the key ones is like leaving out the keyword in a sentence, not to mention it looks uglier than a closeup mugshot of The True Adonis with a hangover ) but in spite of that, you can tell from a lot of his posts that Dan's a good dude, a simple man and a mature guy who's had a nice life in which he proudly served his country and posts here from time to time just to have a laugh with the lads and throw a punch or two in, when he can - we're all boys on the inside and will be, till the day we die. I don't think Dan has bullshitted any where about his life (Yes, the house, the bench press, the kids etc) in any way so far, although since he's a man, we'll forgive him if he 'mis'stated his earnings though ;D

And of course, since he insulted the legendary BF and the great Sarcasm,

Dan18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who wins a Nobel peace prize for humanitarian causes - for the time when you heard that the Golden Gateway(?) bridge in San Fransisco was closed for repairs and used the upper 1/25th of your monster forehead to provide a temporary 64 lane bridge that the population could use to commute across, and when they hand you the award in the shape of the Washington Memorial, grabs it, steps up to the mike and says what you think would be a funny line opener: "Hah, I didn't think this award was going to be so proper for me, but after bothering to go through all this fuss, why didn't you guys throw in a tub of Astroglide?" Hahahahahahahahaha gayer than serving your country.

Even your insults move me to tears you are wise my height strickened friend,i only
hope that one day you will find a cure for your tyrannosaurus rex build ;D we will never give up the fight hang in there kiwiol my thoughts and prayers are with you...
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2007, 05:26:37 AM »
Even your insults move me to tears you are wise my height strickened friend,i only
hope that one day you will find a cure for your tyrannosaurus rex build ;D we will never give up the fight hang in there kiwiol my thoughts and prayers are with you...

Dude, please tell me if you're thanking me or insulting me ???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2007, 05:33:06 AM »
if dans pic is fake why would he post one of the ugliest man on the planet

its real

he is that ugly

i doubt his wife is pleasant of face

and i know he works for minumum wages
T