Author Topic: what a monster  (Read 984 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
what a monster
« on: March 16, 2007, 07:53:47 AM »
&mode=related&search=

haha he has disabled all comments for his videos.

i guess he was tired of people pointing out to him that he was doing one inch movements with 30% more weight than he could handle hahahahahah

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Re: what a monster
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 07:56:33 AM »
His leg press might be a little to be desired but I wish I could move the kind of weight he does with the DEPTH he moves it at on the hack squat.  :o

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 08:01:49 AM »
actually those reps are pretty good comapred to a lot of shit you see in gyms.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 08:06:25 AM »

I was always told to find an angle on the leg press that lets you feel it best in your legs no matter what that angle might be..then go down deep to the point that your back JUST starts to come off the press. I see nothing really wrong with what he does. I've seen FAR worse in the gym and he's got a better build than most that chastise him for the vids he posts.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 08:08:08 AM »

to be honest his legs are strong but in most exercises his form is off...specially upper body exercises.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 08:09:13 AM »
I was always told to find an angle on the leg press that lets you feel it best in your legs no matter what that angle might be..then go down deep to the point that your back JUST starts to come off the press. I see nothing really wrong with what he does. I've seen FAR worse in the gym and he's got a better build than most that chastise him for the vids he posts.
the only thing Ron does full reps on is legs and funny enough is that his legs are his BEST bodypart, maybe he should start doing full reps on everything else now.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 08:16:36 AM »
the only thing Ron does full reps on is legs and funny enough is that his legs are his BEST bodypart, maybe he should start doing full reps on everything else now.

Man partials and 90* bullshit led me down the road to a damn injury. FULL ROM IN EVERYTHING ..partials only for certain exercises here and there AFTER ful range is taken care of. Unless you've sustained and injury to CAUSE you to do less than full range of motion, there's no need for it. It's just a piss ant excuse to be lazy and feel better about yourself.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 08:16:59 AM »
damn it feels good to be a gangster.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 10:15:42 AM »

you know, i watched the video and was thinking exactly the same thing....i thought it was good reps, not perfect form (going super low) but very good nevertheless

his hack squat form its very good
!