Author Topic: Dugdale and Yates  (Read 5977 times)

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
Deputy Editor

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Dugdale and Yates
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 11:14:21 AM »
most pro's could do with a few sessions with yates,,, i rememeber him stating that he would have made chris cormier mr olympia if he moved over and trained with him for a yr

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 12:15:07 PM »
i rememeber him stating that he would have made chris cormier mr olympia if he moved over and trained with him for a yr

First Cormier and now Dugdale... 

How can I put this tactfully?... They're not the single two most masculine bodybuilders in the IFBB.

Did Dorian's marriage end in part due to this Death in Venice mode he seems to be in?

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 03:12:00 PM »
most pro's could do with a few sessions with yates,,, i rememeber him stating that he would have made chris cormier mr olympia if he moved over and trained with him for a yr

He could've made me Mr. Olympia as well but three small road blocks came up - symmetry, muscularity and potential.

www.kagedmuscle.com
Deputy Editor

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 03:35:00 PM »
I hate when people call him "Doz" like they are his fucking boy or something. That's so gay
$

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 04:19:34 PM »
I hate when people call him "Doz" like they are his fucking boy or something. That's so gay

ROFLMAO

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 04:21:36 PM »
Remember the Photoshoot with Dorian and Francois.  That was sick.
\

marika johansson

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 04:30:36 PM »
I have heard that Mark trains very intense but I am sure he will be in for a suprise when Dorian get his claws into him.
I have always thought of myself as a hardcore type trainer (for a girl) but when he was screaming down my neck, forcing an overload of poundage along with textbook form, he takes you to a whole new level of pain and progression. On top of that there is something about Temple gym that is so intimidating it really gets the adrenaline pumping, maybe it is something to do with the screams that get amplified on the dome shaped walls.

Mark will do well from this.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 04:35:14 PM »
Mark is sick already... I cant wait to see what dorian can do with him
-

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 04:38:33 PM »
First Cormier and now Dugdale... 

How can I put this tactfully?... They're not the single two most masculine bodybuilders in the IFBB.

Did Dorian's marriage end in part due to this Death in Venice mode he seems to be in?

Cormier and Yates could've been the Siegfried and Roy of bodybuilding.

I have heard that Mark trains very intense but I am sure he will be in for a suprise when Dorian get his claws into him.
I have always thought of myself as a hardcore type trainer (for a girl) but when he was screaming down my neck, forcing an overload of poundage along with textbook form, he takes you to a whole new level of pain and progression. On top of that there is something about Temple gym that is so intimidating it really gets the adrenaline pumping, maybe it is something to do with the screams that get amplified on the dome shaped walls.

LMFAO... ;D

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 04:39:21 PM »
Deputy Editor

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 04:42:27 PM »
Sorry.......meant to post this one

www.kagedmuscle.com
Deputy Editor

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2007, 04:44:08 PM »
2 months ago

www.kagedmuscle.com

He's kicking the sandbag here:

What's his weight?

Approx 110?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2007, 11:46:02 PM »
252Ibs
Deputy Editor

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2007, 07:17:58 AM »
About that last vid.

I like Dorian for beeing a hardcore worker in the gym, but
he kicks like a little girl.

Sloppy, way off balance, no power and arms flapping all over the place.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2007, 08:16:18 AM »
About that last vid.

I like Dorian for beeing a hardcore worker in the gym, but
he kicks like a little girl.

Sloppy, way off balance, no power and arms flapping all over the place.

just shut up

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2007, 10:09:01 AM »
just shut up

Go and shoot some more of your dirty cheap fake test in your ass seva, clear those pimples and absesses
and try to find your selfesteem again.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2007, 11:35:06 AM »
Go and shoot some more of your dirty cheap fake test in your ass seva, clear those pimples and absesses
wannabe

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2007, 11:46:15 AM »

so what you are saying is that prior to this you were slacking off in the gym and that your inner drive to be the best and reached new plateaus wasn't there?

have you won anything since going through this process?
Here comes the money shot

Kamikaze Paul

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2007, 11:46:56 AM »
Mark Trains HIT style.  So it is similar to Dorian’s style.  I think the nutrition part will be the most beneficial for Mark.  And I have a feeling he will come in a bit lighter but with a lot better condition

Paul L.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2007, 11:47:50 AM »
Nothing against dorian..but if you are a pro you should now what and how to get to the next level.

Victor Martinez should train him

btw, what does dorian charge for these sessions?
Here comes the money shot

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2007, 01:17:56 PM »
Nothing against dorian..but if you are a pro you should now what and how to get to the next level.

Victor Martinez should train him

btw, what does dorian charge for these sessions?

Please, gimme a muthafuking break.....who the hell is vic martinez next to Dorian???

Vic is just a promise waiting to happen, like many others over the past years (have you ever heard of matt mendenhall, and all the potential everybody thought he had to be mr. o ?? How about vic richards??). Vic has been doing great, no doubt about it, but he still has a lot to prove, like his consistency being for real or just a 'fluke', a lucky star shining his way. He has yet to beat Jay, and i don't see that happening too soon.
Besides, have you ever saw Vic training? I bet not....besides relying on a trainer (victor muñoz, his trainer at Bev Francis gym) his training sessions makes you wanna sleep.......let's not forget Dorian is a self made athlete, who has done everything by himself with the help of no one. I think Mark will be in the best hands, and he can only gain from this partnership. He can cash in on what Titus threw outta window when he worked with Yates.
Train forever !

marika johansson

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2007, 03:01:44 PM »
so what you are saying is that prior to this you were slacking off in the gym and that your inner drive to be the best and reached new plateaus wasn't there?

have you won anything since going through this process?

I never slacked off in the gym prior to this. I have trained with many pro's in the past but Yates takes the game to a whole new level. You have never been in this position so I cant expect you to relate. No, I didnt win my show after this process because when I competed I was told by the judges that I was way too ripped for a female athlete. Since then I have shown some of the judges how I looked 3 weeks out and they said the condition I held then was perfect. I guess Yates was too good. Maybe I should ask you for advice next time.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2007, 03:42:29 PM »
I never slacked off in the gym prior to this. I have trained with many pro's in the past but Yates takes the game to a whole new level. You have never been in this position so I cant expect you to relate. No, I didnt win my show after this process because when I competed I was told by the judges that I was way too ripped for a female athlete. Since then I have shown some of the judges how I looked 3 weeks out and they said the condition I held then was perfect. I guess Yates was too good. Maybe I should ask you for advice next time.
LOL
!

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2007, 10:32:20 AM »

The picture in your avatar, who is he? I used to teach kickboxing for several years in Australia. He looks familiar. Is he greek?

www.kagedmuscle.com
Deputy Editor