Author Topic: dogs severed head given to girl gift wrapped  (Read 2259 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
dogs severed head given to girl gift wrapped
« on: March 16, 2007, 11:46:04 AM »
man, i wonder what she or her dog did to deserve this? someone had to be pretty pissed at them lol. talk about a savage owning! hahaha it was probably Spotter who did this, after the girl probably ignored his requests to get the dog to stop barking all the time.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/15/dog.head.ap/index.html?section=cnn_latest

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: dogs severed head given to girl gift wrapped
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 11:55:57 AM »
That's pretty fucked up.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 12:43:59 PM »
About time someone took a stance. Note to everyone, you or your fucking dog don't have the right to piss others off. kthxbye.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 01:01:58 PM »
About time someone took a stance. Note to everyone, you or your fucking dog don't have the right to piss others off. kthxbye.
yes! as i watched this on the news i was beaming with joy on the inside, i can think of probably 10 dogs i would LOVE to do this to(not that i ever will), that little skank probably deserved it

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 01:25:35 PM »
yes! as i watched this on the news i was beaming with joy on the inside, i can think of probably 10 dogs i would LOVE to do this to(not that i ever will)

If a dog was consistently disturbing my sleep or destroying my property or something, and the owner refused to do anything about it, I'd absolutely do something like this and not lose any sleep over it.  (killing the dog... sending its head to the girl goes too far).

Ron: "I am lazy."

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 05:55:37 PM »
yes! as i watched this on the news i was beaming with joy on the inside, i can think of probably 10 dogs i would LOVE to do this to(not that i ever will), that little skank probably deserved it

Your assuming  a lot of things there dummy. Nowhere in the article did it mention the dog or the owner pissing off anyone. Your totally ignoring the possibiltiy it was some physcho that tortured the dog and scared this girl out of her wits, for no reason but his wierd pleasure. You must be real proud of yourself.

Read your post again and try to understand why you need some professional help.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 06:09:50 PM »
The poor girl is 17

If the dog was barking....you would think someone would walk up & talk to them about it instead of going this far.

Seriously...it had valentines candy inside, batteries, card, etc.....

I seriously think she pissed off some boy (or even an older man).

I would bet this involves an older man (teacher) or something.  The girl probably hasn't reported it because she's afraid of further retaliation.

Anyone want to make a bet?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 07:50:38 PM »
Your assuming  a lot of things there dummy. Nowhere in the article did it mention the dog or the owner pissing off anyone. Your totally ignoring the possibiltiy it was some physcho that tortured the dog and scared this girl out of her wits, for no reason but his wierd pleasure. You must be real proud of yourself.

You're one of those dumbass hippies that doesn't mind human rights being infringed upon because some little bitch wants to own a dog.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 07:53:18 PM »
Serves the bitches right, both of them!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 08:26:40 PM »

of course all theyre going to mention on the news is the 'poor, innocent girl and her dog' ect ect...but most likely her and/or her dog really, really pissed someone off. granted they took it a bit far, but still, i doubt this was completely unprovoked...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2007, 12:18:58 AM »
You're one of those dumbass hippies that doesn't mind human rights being infringed upon because some little bitch wants to own a dog.

Yes, lets all chop off the heads of anything/anyone  else that pisses us off,  makes total sense.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2007, 08:56:43 AM »

You're afraid of dogs, no?  ;)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2007, 08:56:45 AM »
The poor girl is 17

If the dog was barking....you would think someone would walk up & talk to them about it instead of going this far.

Seriously...it had valentines candy inside, batteries, card, etc.....

I seriously think she pissed off some boy (or even an older man).

I would bet this involves an older man (teacher) or something.  The girl probably hasn't reported it because she's afraid of further retaliation.

Anyone want to make a bet?

Bada bing'

I was pretty close

Man Arrested in Girl's Pet Dog Beheading
ST. PAUL, Minn. (March 23) - A 24-year-old man has been arrested, suspected of cutting the head off of a 17-year-old girl's pet dog and leaving it at her front door in a gift-wrapped box.

The man, who is expected to be arraigned Friday, was being held on suspicion of terrorist threats. Police said he may be charged with animal cruelty.

"I think I can sleep a lot better now," said Crystal Brown. "It will make me feel way safer. Now we can walk around the whole block."

Crystal was devastated last month when Chevy, her 4-year-old Australian shepherd mix, went missing. Two weeks after the dog disappeared, a gift box addressed to Crystal was found at the front door of a house she shares with her grandmother.

Crystal found Valentine's Day candy and a garbage bag containing her pet's head.

Police said the man they arrested lived a few blocks from Crystal and may have had a romantic interest in the girl.

The case drew widespread media attention. The television show "America's Most Wanted" posted the case on its Web site, and donations pushed a $2,500 reward offered by the Humane Society of the United States to $20,000.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2007, 11:11:40 PM »
What a way to try and impress her.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2007, 08:52:48 AM »
What a way to try and impress her.

I think at this point...he wasn't trying to impress her.

It's his way of cutting off the relationship....eventhou gh...there was none & she probably shot him down from the start.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2007, 09:40:42 AM »
Some of u guys are idiots. She was a special needs child. The dog was a therepy dog. The guy was a loser who tried to get the girl to be her boyfriend after she befriended him. She said so no he began to threathen her. It resulted in her highly trained dog, who she regarded as her only friend, getting beheaded. Again...die in a fire dog haters.
L

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2007, 03:48:39 PM »
what kind of a fuckin human right is being infringed upon here?  ::) Especially one that would excuse the beheading of another living SENTIENT creature? I really hope you were high when you posted that.
follow the arrows

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2007, 04:01:19 PM »
what kind of a fuckin human right is being infringed upon here?  ::) Especially one that would excuse the beheading of another living SENTIENT creature? I really hope you were high when you posted that.

The damn thing wouldn't stop barking. Dunno about you, but to me barking is fucking annoying and infringes upon my right to peace and quiet.

BTW, by your logic I shouldn't swat at a fly because it has feeling.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2007, 04:12:28 PM »
The damn thing wouldn't stop barking. Dunno about you, but to me barking is fucking annoying and infringes upon my right to peace and quiet.

BTW, by your logic I shouldn't swat at a fly because it has feeling.
Ok, we'll suppose it is the case you describe, that you were being annoyed by the dog daily because it wouldn't stop barking:

- You are right in that you shouldn't ahve to bear the pain of sleepless nights.
- The OWNER of the dog is responsible for your pain, the dog can not be blamed. It is like blaming a 3 yr old for acting stupid.

Now about the dog.
- your analogy to the housefly is incorrect.
- the dog is a sentient living thing that feels pleasure and pain. Therefore it is deserving of our moral considerations.
- you are not one to decide the fate of a dog in the first place, unless your own life is threatened.
- the dog doesn't have the mental capacity to know that its barking causes annoyance to you.
follow the arrows

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2007, 04:42:44 PM »
- The OWNER of the dog is responsible for your pain, the dog can not be blamed. It is like blaming a 3 yr old for acting stupid.

Of course.

the dog is a sentient living thing that feels pleasure and pain. Therefore it is deserving of our moral considerations.
- you are not one to decide the fate of a dog in the first place, unless your own life is threatened.
- the dog doesn't have the mental capacity to know that its barking causes annoyance to you.

1. I don't care about a dog's feelings.

2. I am when it's constantly barking and its owners wont shut it up.

3. It's the owners' responsibility to properly train the dog so it doesn't get in the way of others. Those fuckers should have watched Dog Whisperer on National Geographic.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2007, 04:53:00 PM »
I am afraid morality isnt as subjective as you may make it out to be. The dog has feelings regardless how you feel about the matter. It is torturous to the dog, and this is a FACT. Rationally speaking, harming the dog is immoral. It is merely reflective of one's arrogance to think or "feel" otherwise.

Let the dog free or something, there's better ways than intiating violence.

3. It's the owners' responsibility to properly train the dog so it doesn't get in the way of others. Those fuckers should have watched Dog Whisperer on National Geographic.
Agreed.
follow the arrows

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2007, 08:03:35 PM »
Of course.

You think it's ok to behead people/things that annoy you. That alone negates your sanity. You are mentally challanged because you are void of emotions that make us complete human beings. Get help or kill yourself, you're bringing the rest of us down with your miserable life.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2007, 09:40:15 PM »
I am afraid morality isnt as subjective as you may make it out to be. The dog has feelings regardless how you feel about the matter. It is torturous to the dog, and this is a FACT. Rationally speaking, harming the dog is immoral. It is merely reflective of one's arrogance to think or "feel" otherwise.

You must be a vegetarian then.  If it's wrong to kill a dog, it's just as wrong to kill a cow or a pig.   ::)

I completely disagree with your position on "animal rights".  The "rights" of animals end when they conflict with the rights or the needs of humans.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2007, 10:45:25 PM »
You must be a vegetarian then.  If it's wrong to kill a dog, it's just as wrong to kill a cow or a pig.   ::)

I completely disagree with your position on "animal rights".  The "rights" of animals end when they conflict with the rights or the needs of humans.

Lets just stick to the facts of this story in particular.

What did this dog do to deserve this type of torture and death?

Nothing.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2007, 12:15:48 AM »
Wrong, cows taste good. As an added bonus it pisses off teh shadow when I munch on some juicy steak  :D

But seriously, I am slowly leaning towards the vegetarian side, especially considering the horrible treatment of animals in the meat industry. The meat industry on the large scale is a very morally corrupt agency... as I'm sure you're familiar with avoid the details of what goes on in the livestock farms  ::)

On a smaller scale, for example when I opt for halaal meat instead, its harder to argue in favor of vegetarianism... since cruelty isnt so much an issue anymore. From what little understanding I have there is an ACTUAL nutritional dependence we have on animals- certain essential nutrients we acquire from them that are not otherwise found in the vegetarian diet.

But the point is that the analogy isn't fitting. Maybe its okay to eat cows, but there's no question that torturing cows is wrong. Provided appropriatte reasons, it maybe okay to "kill" an animal, but never to torture it.

Our moral responsibility towards animals are less, though not non-existant. Its too broad a topic to talk abt, so lets localise this a bit. In the case discussed above, one shouldn't be quick to resort to beheading the animal, especially when there's an owner in charge of it. Now in the case that it was a wild animal that you absolutely could do nothing about, except to kill it, then you are justified in doing so. Otherwise its nothing but cruelty inflicted upon the animal.
follow the arrows