Author Topic: Upcoming Pride fights, cards and rumours  (Read 936 times)

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
Upcoming Pride fights, cards and rumours
« on: March 17, 2007, 06:40:28 AM »
before we get this one underway, the best thing ive read for a while is that Butterbean is challenging Fedor for the title on 8th April at Pride 34: Kamikaze! ha ha IF its true - which is probably 99% unlikely - then we will see Butterbean torn apart like he never has been. I mean at Cage Rage 19 (ill check that later but i think it was 19) he was battered senseless by Rob Houghton and hes not even a card opener when you refer to someone like Fedor

so the rumours and opinions are flying about the card and a good one os the Arona vs. Sokoudjou fight. Now most people would have looked at this 2 months ago and said "Arona will rape him" but hes made a pretty good name for himself after KOing Lil Nog (and being the first man to do so!) Im still picking Arona but it could be a very good fight.

Hunt, Kharitonov, Silva (not so sure because of his MS), Kang (a very high doubt) and Barnett are the bigger names already confirmed so it looks like it could be another UFC raping show

(awaiting Chutebox & BF corrections any time now...........)  ;D
Scouser on Tour

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Re: Upcoming Pride fights, cards and rumours
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 08:05:10 AM »
I heard Butterbean vs. Hunt,  Sokoudjou vs. Arona, Zelg Galesic vs. Makoto Takimoto, Shinya Aoki vs.Brian Lo-A-Njoe.  Fedor is fighting Lindland six days after the Pride event so I don't think he would take the risk (even though I'm sure he would ruin Butterbean easily).
Predictions
 40/61

dootle

• Getbig II
Re: Upcoming Pride fights, cards and rumours
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 08:57:11 AM »
yes, Fedor is fighting Matt on april 14th and his brother is also on the card(fighting Eric Pele)..So i'm sure Fedor will not be fighting Butterbean(at least not in april)..