Author Topic: Video Footage of a Squad Owning related Meltdown  (Read 911 times)

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
Video Footage of a Squad Owning related Meltdown
« on: March 17, 2007, 07:02:40 AM »
Scouser on Tour

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
Re: Video Footage of a Squad Owning related Meltdown
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 09:54:35 AM »
looks like squatfather couldn't own me.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 09:59:28 AM »

It was obvious that the tiny tit we witnessed in that video was in a DIRECT conversation with either kwiol, Rude Bouy, BezerkFury or Sarcasm himself.

My bet it was BezerkFury at the other end of that connection...hence the epic meltdown.
?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 10:03:57 AM »
this is fucking epic!!!

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/1628

Hahahahahaha dude that's an old video and it IS a SQUAD owning related meltdown. The guy in that clip posts here under the handle 'Bluto' and that meltdown happened when the SQUAD got Ron to de-mod him from the Y board 8)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 10:43:31 AM »

Hahahahahaha dude that's an old video and it IS a SQUAD owning related meltdown. The guy in that clip posts here under the handle 'Bluto' and that meltdown happened when the SQUAD got Ron to de-mod him from the Y board 8)
Hahahahaha! If that's the case then I take a little cheese for that one as well!

Hahahahahaha! Nicely done, Father kiwiol!
?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 11:03:17 AM »
Hahahahaha! If that's the case then I take a little cheese for that one as well!

Hahahahahaha! Nicely done, Father kiwiol!

He confessed long ago to shaking the keyboard in fury when he saw you unpin all his stickies - Don't you remember Block? :)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 11:09:41 AM »
He confessed long ago to shaking the keyboard in fury when he saw you unpin all his stickies - Don't you remember Block? :)
I do! It was a great day in my career here on Getbig. He thought it was Ron doing it. He PM'd me numerous threats of violence. It was gold. I kept PMing him back with the mere comment 'what?' and he would copy/paste his original comment to me like I actually did'nt 'hear' him.

Hahahahahahaha! I never seen anything like it.
?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 11:15:12 AM »
I do! It was a great day in my career here on Getbig. He thought it was Ron doing it. He PM'd me numerous threats of violence. It was gold. I kept PMing him back with the mere comment 'what?' and he would copy/paste his original comment to me like I actually did'nt 'hear' him.

Hahahahahahaha! I never seen anything like it.

Haha but it's good to see he's finally calmed down. I think he was right when he said the 'Robert The Bruce' account does give him an outlet for his un-ignorable lust for open man worship.