Author Topic: This Guy is a Genious  (Read 3176 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
This Guy is a Genious
« on: March 17, 2007, 09:51:10 AM »
I have never heard somebody talk like that, it's very interesting a little chilling.. it's long but damn it is worth it.
i would love to sit down with the guy and have a very very good chat.

The Guys are assgholes of course...but I know somebody will find the guy and film it... since it is all over youtube.

I think at the end the guy knows he was doing a mistake telling them all that stuff.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: This Guy is a Genious
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 11:32:58 AM »
I have never heard somebody talk like that, it's very interesting a little chilling.. it's long but damn it is worth it.
i would love to sit down with the guy and have a very very good chat.

The Guys are assgholes of course...but I know somebody will find the guy and film it... since it is all over youtube.

I think at the end the guy knows he was doing a mistake telling them all that stuff.

he has alot of my views, people who are schizophrenics generally dont do things for themselves but have an uncanny and unconcious  love for others even at there expensive. thats just one point this man is interesting he is well 'traveled' or hes OPENED his mind for the longest time. kind of pertains to bodybuilding having an openmind about what works not following anyone just wanting the truth

thanks alot for posting this!
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 11:34:21 AM »

he has alot of my views, people who are schizophrenics generally dont do things for themselves but have an uncanny and unconcious  love for others even at there expensive. thats just one point this man is interesting he is well 'traveled' or hes OPENED his mind for the longest time. kind of pertains to bodybuilding having an openmind about what works not following anyone just wanting the truth

thanks alot for posting this!

my pleasure mate :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 11:36:49 AM »

he is a very loving fellow, he is expressing his veiws to them even if he isnt getting respected. hes is telling them all this out of love, its not a waste of time to him, he obviously thinks about this sort of thing alot to be talking about it so in depth it is benefitting him self to even talk about it coming up with new ideas ect.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 11:43:42 AM »
most people have to be born with this type of open minded ness rather than taught to them. many personalities will never grasp this because they are full of hate, thats the sad reality. there are not enough great kind souls like this / great thinkers

there are alot of kind nice people in the world who live in the normal demensions and stay within their quarters, but only few seek the real truth. I need to actually change my life a bit and stop worrying about the hoes and bitches and seek the truth
A

TheBigAristotle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 12:41:57 PM »
sounds like my philosophy teacher

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 12:48:51 PM »
i think most people will not pay attention to any part of this video, very sad and true. i put some of it on myspace
 Loving is the key to life, i feel that the earth existance is just a dream like when we go to sleep, god is love and we are god, once we truly know how to love free ourselves from predjudices and fears we are free then. moving towards a higher existance. There are people onto the true spiritual path all around us... The glare and resonance from the worldly glitter and screeching lies keep people from a true understanding... The masters know this... they have mastered a way to free themselves from any limiting idea... that's why they are masters...(Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, babaji) and many many more. Think about it we are all gods because we create our own worlds! But im just like anyone else trapped in this lower demension of earth , im guessing meditation is the key, love is our true selves, lust and fear are in our subconciousness that isnt really us. Many do not realize we are the authority of ourselves not police, parents ect..Some people have said that they have gotten flashes of light when they reach a certain spiritual stage on there spiritual path im still hoping for mine or i may have had it and not known it but im on the right path i beleive but im an not perfect by anymeans that is why im here just like everyone else and like many on a path. i realize not to set any limitations predjudices on my thinking when you realize you dont know anything that is when you are able to learn if you want to know more about ME , you should WRITE ME"
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 12:56:11 PM »
What was really weired was that he keept talking about us beeing Gods everybiody is a God....

Now next thing I do is watch this movie: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=521_1174121892 It's about an old recording of some guy that tells us about the Illuminatie, he was a member and he talks about them.

NOW GO TO 3:41 in the Illuminati movie (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=521_1174121892) and you know what I mean....

I litteraly could not believe what I heard, this was minutes after I wached the first movie.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 01:08:53 PM »
Put that guy on deca and primobolan for  four months.........
and you'll have a Robby Robinson with a brain..

wooshhhhhhhhhhh

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 01:09:50 PM »
Put that guy on deca and primobolan for  four months.........
and you'll have a Robby Robison with a brain..

wooshhhhhhhhhhh

I think the guy is past physical beauty.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2007, 01:18:13 PM »

to be on the path to be the "master" not a lower life form like we all are on earth we have to give up all we do for shits n giggles lust things that we think we need, but actually we dont, i guess when we have changed then we change and are ready and drift into a more godly form of existance or the true gods that we are.

but me and like many of you hold on to the things in life out of fear, we think we need all of this but we dont, its all about love

I wish i was ready
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2007, 01:18:25 PM »
LOL. Hey Einstein, it's 'genius.'  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2007, 01:19:30 PM »
to be on the path to be the "master" not a lower life form like we all are on earth we have to give up all we do for shits n giggles lust things that we think we need, but actually we dont, i guess when we have changed then we change and are ready and drift into a more godly form of existance or the true gods that we are.

but me and like many of you hold on to the things in life out of fear, we think we need all of this but we dont, its all about love

I wish i was ready

i feel like i will be ready when im like 40 and fucked all the girls i wanted to fuck, and ready for a change to be on my spiritual path to becoming the master. maybe it will happen sooner
A

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2007, 01:20:52 PM »

next exit:

personal hygiene

woooooshhhhhhhhhhhh

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2007, 01:24:32 PM »
you know that he is correct. 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2007, 01:26:10 PM »

next exit:

personal hygiene

woooooshhhhhhhhhhhh

have you even seen the movie? He doesn't look dirty... the shirt he is wearing is bright white.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2007, 01:29:33 PM »
I watched 50 seconds of it, sad.  75% of homeless have mental problems. 
His: schizophrenia, fo sho.
you are gay.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2007, 01:52:02 PM »
the problem is is influence by culture, it has ruined alot of minds from living the right way. I remember as a kid being an outcast i never could fit in, the preppy kids always picked on the ugly fat kids, you almost feel compelled to go along with the crowd at that age. eventually they get brainwashed into doing all the wrong things. I felt i was naturally a good hearted kid till i hit elementary school and got screwed up for years. bodybuilding helped set me even farther away from the norm and made me even more different as a person, more of a loner but not all necessarily bad . its helped instill my beliefs of being a leader not a follower of fools
A

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2007, 01:59:57 PM »
It appears he is schizo, but that's less disturbing than the mocking and instigation that the guy holding the camera is committing.

Honestly, Vivek says nothing earth shattering or enlightening. He's not transcending, and not teaching.

This video is unextraordinary, but precisely the type of thing that unsure, naive people will pass off as genius.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2007, 02:21:02 PM »
It appears he is schizo, but that's less disturbing than the mocking and instigation that the guy holding the camera is committing.

Honestly, Vivek says nothing earth shattering or enlightening. He's not transcending, and not teaching.

This video is unextraordinary, but precisely the type of thing that unsure, naive people will pass off as genius.

so you have different beleifs and what are they?
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2007, 02:27:42 PM »
so you have different beleifs and what are they?

don't expect an answer he just likes to call people naive ;)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2007, 02:28:45 PM »
daddywaddy- I don't necessarily disagree with Vivek, I just pointed out that none of what he says is groundbreaking new information, a new viewpoint or particularly enlightened.

My father was very intelligent, and schizo. At times his words were impactful, his thoughts clear and his soul pure. Other times, he was plagued by inner demons, insecure and full of wrath. To some extent I believe this occurs within all of us.

My only point is that Vivek is not a revolutionary. He's not likely a genius, and should not be revered as such.

It's just my opinion, but who am I?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2007, 02:30:33 PM »
don't expect an answer he just likes to call people naive ;)

No, not really. I did want to point out the hilarity of you spelling genius wrong, though. So there it is.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2007, 02:31:41 PM »
This reminds me of a book of Zen I read by one of Bruce Lee's students.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2007, 02:32:24 PM »
No, not really. I did want to point out the hilarity of you spelling genius wrong, though. So there it is.

I'm german... and I really really try to keep the spelling mistakes to an absolute limit... how is your german btw?