Author Topic: WHO WOULD WIN IN A STREETFIGHT BETWEEN ERNIE TAYLOR AND GUY GRUNDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 943 times)

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
My money would be ion Guy Grundy....go ion Guy....knock the synthiol out of ernie's triceps  :D :D ;)

Stark

• Getbig V
My money would be ion Guy Grundy....go ion Guy....knock the synthiol out of ernie's triceps  :D :D ;)

you need to be aborted.

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
you need to be aborted.

well i wasn't aborted homie....when i was my mom was pregnant with me....so I'm here  :D ;)

Stark

• Getbig V
well i wasn't aborted homie....when i was my mom was pregnant with me....so I'm here  :D ;)

I think we are well aware of the fact that you are here :) ... abort means to terminate to stop something... when I said you need to be aborted I was hopeing a good getbig user that may have knowledge of you wearabouts would have the guts to abort you.

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I think we are well aware of the fact that you are here :) ... abort means to terminate to stop something... when I said you need to be aborted I was hopeing a good getbig user that may have knowledge of you wearabouts would have the guts to abort you.

come on man, thats harsh. I've never done anything to anyone, or ever hurt a fly...I'm just a nice guy  :D

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
bump..........who will win the fiught homies???????????????????????

Stark

• Getbig V
come on man, thats harsh. I've never done anything to anyone, or ever hurt a fly...I'm just a nice guy  :D

Sorry man you are right, I apologise :)

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Sorry man you are right, I apologise :)

thanks cuz......

oh yeah homies.....who will win the fight  ??? ??? ??? ???