Author Topic: serious question  (Read 1254 times)

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
serious question
« on: March 17, 2007, 01:59:05 PM »
 This morning ,I saw this lady  at the gym, in really good shape ,very lean, contest condition ,with the biggest belly button ,I've ever seen. nasty.        What causes this ??? 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: serious question
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 02:00:54 PM »
This morning ,I saw this lady  at the gym, in really good shape ,very lean, contest condition ,with the biggest belly button ,I've ever seen. nasty.        What causes this ??? 

2 words - Adonis principles ;D

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 02:02:00 PM »

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 02:39:30 PM »
The 1st two look like umbilical hernias.

They are caused by a defect in the rectus abdominus (usually the anterior abdominal wall closes completely when your umbilical cord is gone). These are way more common in newborns, and they are usually repaired then. Things that increase abdominal pressure (e.g. straining to take a shit, doing heavy squats) can make the protrusion worse. Worse case scenario is a strangulated hernia, where part of you bowels get trapped in the "hole." The good news is they are easily repaired.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 02:54:35 PM »
GH.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 03:16:25 PM »
The 1st two look like umbilical hernias.

They are caused by a defect in the rectus abdominus (usually the anterior abdominal wall closes completely when your umbilical cord is gone). These are way more common in newborns, and they are usually repaired then. Things that increase abdominal pressure (e.g. straining to take a shit, doing heavy squats) can make the protrusion worse. Worse case scenario is a strangulated hernia, where part of you bowels get trapped in the "hole." The good news is they are easily repaired.
thanks, pumpher .             

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 03:43:55 PM »
Whatever it is I think they should keep it hidden.
just push some weight!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 04:01:35 PM »
 Prince talked about it over at MM, saying that he was about to get his repaired and after seeing some pictures, he didn't realize it looked as bad as it did. Maybe do a search over there.