Author Topic: Review of Craig Titus' First Video + LOTS of pics.  (Read 7225 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Review of Craig Titus' First Video + LOTS of pics.
« on: March 17, 2007, 02:09:03 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Review of Craig Titus' First Video + LOTS of pics.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 02:10:52 PM »
It's all fun and games until somebody burns a body in an old jaguar.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 02:14:55 PM »
You know, looking at his chest, it seems to have the same basic structure/shape as Sami's, yet Sami has a great chest and Titus' was never very good. Props to Sami.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 02:20:18 PM »
sick, sick garden hose veins in arms

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 02:22:52 PM »
sick, sick garden hose veins in arms

compliments of chromium picolinate and vanadyl sulfate.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 02:26:12 PM »
I've just noticed that he seems to have some mad mantitts

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 02:30:59 PM »
Lots of drugs.  I seriously wonder what his stack was.  Think about it this way: Craig was never health conscious and chronically abused both performance enhancing drugs and recreational drugs and even HE said he would not go through the same drug regiment that he did in 1996.  Makes you think.

Cutler probably "dabbles" just as much as craiggers, if not more. And his biceps have no 'poppage' going on.

IMO the garden hose bicep veins are genetic.  Coleman and Titus have em.  Cutler doesn't.  Never will.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 02:43:49 PM »
It's all fun and games until somebody burns a body in an old jaguar.
epic
-

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 07:31:12 AM »
thanks Matt, great review as always.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 07:54:10 AM »
Titus must have went thorugh psych hell went he went to jail and being forced off roids cold turkey.  If your a drug addict they will send you to a clinic first and get methadone or something to help wean you off, but they do nothing for steroid users. Very unfair.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 08:06:15 AM »
Titus must have went thorugh psych hell went he went to jail and being forced off roids cold turkey.  If your a drug addict they will send you to a clinic first and get methadone or something to help wean you off, but they do nothing for steroid users. Very unfair.
fucck him, he should suffer, he tortured and killed a human being, no amount of suffering is enough for him, if he had just drove drunk or non violently robbed a store i'd have some pity but not for what he did.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2007, 08:09:47 AM »
maybe she was a mouthy whore?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2007, 08:28:53 AM »
Matt you just reviewed the video of a likely murderer who never placed top 6 at the Mr. O but still haven't reviewed Nasser on the Way Parts 2 to 7??  Very disappointed.  :-[

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2007, 08:43:47 AM »
Matt you just reviewed the video of a likely murderer who never placed top 6 at the Mr. O but still haven't reviewed Nasser on the Way Parts 2 to 7??  Very disappointed.  :-[

I don't own it in fact!

I did review Nasser Part I though!  ;D

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/nasserelsonbatyonthewaypart1dvd.html
Bodybuilding Pro.com

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2007, 08:45:27 AM »
fucck him, he should suffer, he tortured and killed a human being, no amount of suffering is enough for him, if he had just drove drunk or non violently robbed a store i'd have some pity but not for what he did.

i know but if I was Titus I would sue the jail for inequitable treatment, and cruel and unusual punishment, and then use the money towards his defense. A steroid users stopping cold turkey can really make them sick and screw up their endocrine system for life. He could also claim it made him go insane, especially stopping orals suddenly.

Why does the system help drug addicts and not roid users?

Paul Allen

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 09:05:17 AM »
i know but if I was Titus I would sue the jail for inequitable treatment, and cruel and unusual punishment, and then use the money towards his defense. A steroid users stopping cold turkey can really make them sick and screw up their endocrine system for life. He could also claim it made him go insane, especially stopping orals suddenly.

Why does the system help drug addicts and not roid users?

i think they're punishing him more because he killed a woman rather than for being a roid user.

personally, i hope he dies. (disclaimer: if he did it).

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 09:12:24 AM »

I have to agree.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 04:16:57 PM »
pics of when craig still had hair, muscle, his freedom, but he still has his attitude to keep him warm in jail

I think that attitude is pretty down these days...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2007, 04:29:51 PM »
what a fuccking shame honestly, to go from looking like that to where he is now, what a jackass.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 04:34:24 PM »
Titus must have went through psych hell went he went to jail and being forced off roids cold turkey.  If your a drug addict they will send you to a clinic first and get methadone or something to help wean you off, but they do nothing for steroid users. Very unfair.

With all due respect NYCB, I've been in a lot of jails and I have never seen even one, that cared at all, what you were addicted to. They throw you in gp (general population) at let you suffer, and man I've seen the suffering.

Oh, great shots of Titus.
a

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2007, 05:17:00 PM »
what a fuccking shame honestly, to go from looking like that to where he is now, what a jackass.

He had it all.  The body, the muscle, the face, the girls, the money!  He had the potential to be top 3 in the Mr. Olympia no doubt.  But he turned to recreational drugs and they took his body down fast despite his awesome genetics and amazing sources of gear.  Well, he is beginning to the pay the price now.  Small, isolated in a lonely cell in solitary confinement, he sits.  Deserves it all though for murdering another human being.  I hope you rot in hell Titus forever.

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2007, 08:03:37 PM »
Agreed.....nothing more frustrating or pathetic than wasted potential.....a life wasted and a life taken away via drug dealing, use, and abuse....

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2007, 11:42:38 PM »
yeah a guy who is capable in doing such things should be behind bars. although id like to see him prepare for a show again going from that small to where he was.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2007, 05:45:10 AM »
the physique craig has there is one of the best amatuers in the 90's easily, on the day he won the 96 usa he was great...this is one of the best BB vids I've ever seen.  Shame about what he did but he was awsome in this vid.  One of the best parts is where he's talking to....can't remember his name but he used to write for musclemag and they're talking about some of the other guys that are gonna be in the show and the guy says that he knows someone who's might help out Edgar Fletcher and Craig's like "no...dont' do that, he'll blow it if he does his own prep...don't help him out"..or soemthing like that, just shows how competitive it can get.

very cool video.
nasser=piece of shit