Author Topic: Official ENEMIES of the squad !!! *UPDATED*  (Read 4134 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Official ENEMIES of the squad !!! *UPDATED*
« on: March 17, 2007, 03:57:19 PM »
This is the OFFICIAL list of ENEMIES  of the squad ! a bigger bunch of two faced backstabbers has never been seen on here before!!

They have turned their back on the leader of the squad himself - mars !!! the FOUNDER of the squad !!!

TREASON !!!

dan18
danielson
bigmc
berzerkfury
Lord Humungous
Alex23
benjamin pearson
JimmyTheFish
MisterMagoo

more traitors will be added later

im tempted to add squadfather himself to the list if he doesnt get his act together and comes out with 100% support of the co-founder mars. maybe he's backstabbing him in an attempt to run the whole show himself ?

face it, without mars squad would be nothing!
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Official ENEMIES of the squad !!!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 04:02:12 PM »
In the Empire we had our own ways to deal with treason:

Z

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 04:04:34 PM »
im tempted to add squadfather himself to the list if he doesnt get his act together and comes out with 100% support of the co-founder mars. maybe he's backstabbing him in an attempt to run the whole show himself ?

if it ever came down to it, squadfather is absolutely the alpha of the sars/mars duo. to use the roleplaying schtick, if mars is mahmoud ahmadinejad, squadfather is the ayatollah khamenei, ya dig?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 04:06:59 PM »
if it ever came down to it, squadfather is absolutely the alpha of the sars/mars duo. to use the roleplaying schtick, if mars is mahmoud ahmadinejad, squadfather is the ayatollah khamenei, ya dig?

but being an alpha he need to realize when he's getting challenged, he need to lead by FEAR

he cant say "i support them both!"

he needs to put his foot down and show where he stands!

he act like a little bitch right now, trying to play both sides! thats not his position!

if he cant control the pack when they turn on the co-founded, he's next!!!

they wont stop there.

Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 02:52:15 AM »
but being an alpha he need to realize when he's getting challenged, he need to lead by FEAR

he cant say "i support them both!"

he needs to put his foot down and show where he stands!

he act like a little bitch right now, trying to play both sides! thats not his position!

if he cant control the pack when they turn on the co-founded, he's next!!!

they wont stop there.

shut the fuck up count suckula you need to keep a dick in your mouth to keep all the shit in

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 02:59:25 AM »
shut the fuck up count suckula you need to keep a dick in your mouth to keep all the shit in

looks to me like you side with superstar ? you wanna be added to the ENEMIES OF THE SQUAD-LIST ?

just say it and consider it done
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 03:03:42 AM »
looks to me like you side with superstar ? you wanna be added to the ENEMIES OF THE SQUAD-LIST ?

just say it and consider it done
AHHAAHAHA  I laught at you and your list since when do you have a say in squad affairs

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2007, 03:14:09 AM »
AHHAAHAHA  I laught at you and your list since when do you have a say in squad affairs

whos side are you on?

superstar or mars ??
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Official ENEMIES of the squad !!! *UPDATED*
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2007, 03:43:39 AM »
This is the OFFICIAL list of ENEMIES  of the squad ! a bigger bunch of two faced backstabbers has never been seen on here before!!

They have turned their back on the leader of the squad himself - mars !!! the FOUNDER of the squad !!!

TREASON !!!

dan18
danielson
bigmc
berzerkfury
Lord Humungous
Alex23
benjamin pearson
JimmyTheFish
MisterMagoo

Hahahahahahaha why am I not surprised to see that list from the nasty little bottom bitch that's Bluto? That list has guys like Alex23, Dan18, Mr Magoo, Jimmy The Fish, Danielson, BenJ and BF, all of whom have turned down Bluto when he begged them via PM to be his top for as long as they want, just like the SQUAD refused him when he PMed each of us asking for the same favor. Hahahahahaha gayer than calling Hollywood actors 'Hunk' or 'God' or 'Stud'

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2007, 03:47:56 AM »
which side are you on kiwiol? as much as it sickens me that people backstab mars, it's possible worse to not have the balls to take sides at all!

Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2007, 03:50:56 AM »
which side are you on kiwiol? as much as it sickens me that people backstab mars, it's possible worse to not have the balls to take sides at all!

hahhhhaah oh brother

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2007, 04:27:04 AM »

There is no issue that warrants taking sides, but if someone has to take a side, I'd say it's you who's going to take some guy's backside hahahahahahaha

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2007, 04:32:44 AM »
There is no issue that warrants taking sides, but if someone has to take a side, I'd say it's you who's going to take some guy's backside hahahahahahaha

ah bluto aint shy hell take the guys frontside too ahahhhaahhhaqhahahhahhah

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2007, 05:23:56 AM »
ah bluto aint shy hell take the guys frontside too ahahhhaahhhaqhahahhahhah

Hahahahahahaha exactly RB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bluto's mouth has had more cocks enter it than all the poultry meat grinding machines in the world combined, over the course of human history have. Hahahahahahahaha gayer than ShutupandTrain's mascara smear on his boyfriend's limp schlong.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2007, 08:22:07 AM »
thanks for the "answer"

rude buoy and kiwiol has been added to the coward chickenshit list of people who doesnt have the balls to take sides.

why am i not surprised?

everybody else clearly posted where they stand besides these two cowards.
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2007, 08:30:39 AM »

TREASON !!!

dan18
danielson
bigmc
berzerkfury
Lord Humungous
Alex23
benjamin pearson
JimmyTheFish
MisterMagoo

You just leave Squad business to the Squad.   We don't come to your work, pull the cock outta your mouth and tell you how to suck it.   

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2007, 08:31:13 AM »
You just leave Squad business to the Squad.   We don't come to your work, pull the cock outta your mouth and tell you how to suck it.   
hahahaha!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2007, 08:37:09 AM »

Maybe that's why he's so pissed off hahahahahaha. I heard that Bluto always shakes his head when some guy tells him, "That's the best damn blowjob I've ever had in the 96 years of my life, even though it took well over 3 hours to get it up lol" and says, "Yeah, but I know I still have a LITTLE room for improvement. I just wish I had someone who was better than me at this, who could make me PERFECT" and proceeds to shift most of his weight to his other knee hahahahahahaha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2007, 08:37:47 AM »
Maybe that's why he's so pissed off hahahahahaha. I heard that Bluto always shakes his head when some guy tells him, "That's the best damn blowjob I've ever had in the 96 years of my life, even though it took well over 3 hours to get it up lol" and says, "Yeah, but I know I still have a LITTLE room for improvement. I just wish I had someone who was better than me at this, who could make me PERFECT" and proceeds to shift most of his weight to his other knee hahahahahahaha
hahahahahaha, classic.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2007, 08:40:50 AM »
I'm amazed at how much The Squad means to Bluto.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2007, 08:42:24 AM »
it's more of an obsession!.....poor kid.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2007, 08:43:26 AM »

AHAHAHAAHAHA!!!  I literally choked on my coffee readin that!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2007, 08:44:02 AM »

Are you saying Bluto wants to be in the SQUAD almost as much as he wants the SQUAD to be in him, Dr K?

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2007, 09:28:47 AM »

TREASON !!!

dan18
danielson
bigmc
berzerkfury
Lord Humungous
Alex23
benjamin pearson
JimmyTheFish
MisterMagoo

This looks more like a wish list than a hit list for you Blewto, it must be tough being a human-dick-highway......gayer than oatmeal to go

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2007, 10:03:28 AM »

hahahahahahaha "other knee" hahahaha  Yes KIWI, did that happen before or after Bluto walked into the XXX shop looking for a 14 inch "crooked" Mandingo dildo and when the clerk says "Sorry, We only carry 13 inch "crooked" Mandingo dildos"... and Bluto then left disgusted saying "Well that's just poor customer service"   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!