Author Topic: WWE  (Read 3502 times)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
WWE
« on: March 17, 2007, 11:39:24 PM »
I just watched a wrestling match for the first time in about 12 years. I have to say that wrestling is: gay, fake as shit and seriously I can't understand why or how any normal person can feign interest in this shit. I did think it was funny Shawn Michaels was still wrestling (in flared leather pants no less!!!).

I feel weird and dirty I even liked wrestling back in the day.
$

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Re: WWE
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 11:49:45 PM »
Wrestling back in the day (i.e. pre 2000) was awesome. The original DX was the best gimmick up to that point and will never be repeated.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 12:01:21 AM »
Well I'm just going to treat is as I do with jackets bearing professional sports teams. They are only worn by the mentally retarded and lower rungs of society
$

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 12:04:45 AM »
Hahaha, remember the good old days of WWF Superstars that aired Sunday morning?

Man it was fun being a kid.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 12:23:28 AM »
What was the one that came on after Dukes of Hazzard..with Hogan walking through Egypt or some shit.
$

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 12:30:35 AM »
All I remember is that Razor Ramon and the Undertaker had a ladder match.

It was great.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 12:32:38 AM »
Oh, that was the 90's. I'm talking the Early 80's
$

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2007, 12:33:27 AM »
Ahh

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2007, 12:33:39 AM »
i last remember the King Kong Bundy/ Hulk Hogan cage match, in which Hogan put a beat on Bundy and had him actually bleeding, it was legendary.
i havent followed wrestling since i was about 8

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2007, 12:38:05 AM »
i remember those days in the 80's when don the rock morocco and beefcake and big john stud and junkyardog all of the superstars would have matches with these bums they would pull of the streets and the matches were over in seconds after the bum was twisted into a pretzel! ahahhahhhahahahah POWN3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2007, 12:41:12 AM »
i last remember the King Kong Bundy/ Hulk Hogan cage match, in which Hogan put a beat on Bundy and had him actually bleeding, it was legendary.
i havent followed wrestling since i was about 8

That was after Don Moroco turned on Hogan and Bundy crushed Hogans ribs.
$

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2007, 01:18:01 AM »
Well I'm just going to treat is as I do with jackets bearing professional sports teams. They are only worn by the mentally retarded and lower rungs of society

The owners of the raiders, lakers and every single major sports team loves the FACT that they are still worn by millions of people....I don't think he or Vince McMahon cares much about your opinion....especially when they sell out 70,000 seat arena for wrestle mania and sell OVER 1 million ppv's. 

Also, when you are part of something, whether it be a sports athlete or entertainer, you work to the people that DO enjoy it and don't pay attention to those that don't.....HOWEVER, those that don't enjoy it will always have nothing betetr to do than continue to critique it, because their life SUCKS.

That's a bad place to be...when you think about something or someone that never thinks or cares about you and moves on, the way wrestling continues to do, without the critics. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2007, 01:26:03 AM »
That was after Don Moroco turned on Hogan and Bundy crushed Hogans ribs.

My old buddy Don is looking old these days but still okay size.  Started his own little organization here.  Backyard kind of stuff

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2007, 01:33:57 AM »
Some characters (Randy Orton, Edge) are entertaining... but for the most part.. ehh... I catch it once every month or two.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2007, 07:30:05 AM »
The owners of the raiders, lakers and every single major sports team loves the FACT that they are still worn by millions of people....I don't think he or Vince McMahon cares much about your opinion....especially when they sell out 70,000 seat arena for wrestle mania and sell OVER 1 million ppv's. 

Also, when you are part of something, whether it be a sports athlete or entertainer, you work to the people that DO enjoy it and don't pay attention to those that don't.....HOWEVER, those that don't enjoy it will always have nothing betetr to do than continue to critique it, because their life SUCKS.

That's a bad place to be...when you think about something or someone that never thinks or cares about you and moves on, the way wrestling continues to do, without the critics. 

hahahah you have a lot of emotion invested in that post huh? I bet you were pounding your keyboard when you typed that hahaha
$

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2007, 07:49:53 AM »
Hahahah i remember wrestling back when i was in hte 6th grade when  the NWO red and white were around. Hahahah my favorite wrestler was the cat because everyone hated him

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2007, 08:03:48 AM »
Gay? Nothing. This is real hard core. BBing? Milos trainning? GAY THING

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2007, 08:09:10 AM »
Oh, that was the 90's. I'm talking the Early 80's
I hear ya. Me and the lads would get together for some beers and buds and watch Saturday afternoon WWF. It was great, especially the interviews with Mean Gene. We were convinced that Randy Savage was a genius. 

/ah, good times

Carmello

• Getbig III
  • Believe it or not. Your choice.
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2007, 08:21:49 AM »
It's the same as saying only fags, and insecure people are into the sport of bbing. I mean I could see why u don't like wrestling nowadays, but some of the guys still put on decent, and sometimes good matches. U wanna see good wrestling, with moves you've never seen before that question the laws of physics? Watch TNA. You wanna see entertaining, hardcore, oldschool wrestling, watch Wrestling society X. Just watch them once and you'll change your tune. WWE, I must agree it sucks now, and I hate to say it because I grew up on it, but I still watch it for that one good match every showing.
CEA999

Purge_WTF

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2007, 09:00:08 AM »
  I've been a fan of wrestling for years, but I've seriously lost interest in it over the last few months.

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2007, 10:17:48 AM »

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2007, 11:47:07 AM »

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2007, 11:50:52 AM »
Hilarious!
That clip never gets old to me DAMMIT!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2007, 11:53:40 AM »

I turned bright red watching that guy... epic self owning.  I don't think his kids will ever live that down.

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2007, 11:55:20 AM »
I turned bright red watching that guy... epic self owning.  I don't think his kids will ever live that down.
To have kids, he'd have to find someone to reproduce with, and that someone would need to be female. I doubt he'd be able to fill either qualifications.