Author Topic: HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHA!  (Read 3506 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHA!
« on: March 18, 2007, 03:02:48 AM »
Look at bluto trying to whisper in mar's ear that we are traitors and ss berzerk are trying to take over the squad! oh brother bluto we see what  you are doing trying to divide and conquer us it wont happen my friend all your sucking of mars dick ain't gonna get you jack! and stop calling out teh squadfather he would verbally rape you a new asshole and give you and your shrink a whole new set of problems to talk about on Monday.......
ALL HAIL SQUAD! BITCH

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHA!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 03:38:51 AM »
Look at bluto trying to whisper in mar's ear that we are traitors and ss berzerk are trying to take over the squad! oh brother bluto we see what  you are doing trying to divide and conquer us it wont happen my friend all your sucking of mars dick ain't gonna get you jack! and stop calling out teh squadfather he would verbally rape you a new asshole and give you and your shrink a whole new set of problems to talk about on Monday.......
ALL HAIL SQUAD! BITCH

You're my boy, RB, but you're totally wrong here! :(

Bluto's not trying to suck Mars' dick cause he think it'll lead to an eventual division / split in the SQUAD - he's doing it cause sucking cock is something he instinctively does, like how you and me eat or drink or breath. Hope that makes it clear 8)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 03:51:56 AM »
You're my boy, RB, but you're totally wrong here! :(

Bluto's not trying to suck Mars' dick cause he think it'll lead to an eventual division / split in the SQUAD - he's doing it cause sucking cock is something he instinctually does, like how you and me eat or drink or breath. Hope that makes it clear 8)
hahahhahahahhah thanks for clearing that up for me brethren  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 05:48:41 AM »
Are you saying that Bluto takes to the cock like a fish does water? Or it's as natural to him as buzzing is to bees?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 05:50:56 AM »
Are you saying that Bluto takes to the cock like a fish does water? Or it's as natural to him as buzzing is to bees?
im saying this mother fucker gives heather from ideepthroat.com pointers

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 05:51:08 AM »

I'm saying cock is a biological requirement for him, just like Oxygen or water are, to the rest of us.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 05:55:36 AM »
im saying this mother fucker gives heather from ideepthroat.com pointers

Are you suggesting she's a rank amateur in comparison?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2007, 05:56:54 AM »
Are you suggesting she's a rank amateur in comparison?
im saying blutoe is her muse

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2007, 12:07:35 PM »
im saying blutoe is her muse

hahahaha RB are hinting at the idea that Bluto's love for "teh penis" is as neverending as boundries are for outer space?

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 02:35:53 AM »
Hahaha, Bluto is busy typing away all these topics about Rude and other Squad guys. Oh man this guy has no life. I bet Bluto is the kind of "guy" that still believed in the tooth fairy and santa claus until his mother told him last year that they were fake. Devastated, Bluto turned to the only thing that cheers him up: cock. Calling his favorite musclebear and arranging an impromptu "posedown" session always seems to brighten up poor old Bluto's day. Hahahaha, gayer than 1970's Ben Weider

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2007, 02:37:53 AM »
Hahaha, Bluto is busy typing away all these topics about Rude and other Squad guys. Oh man this guy has no life. I bet Bluto is the kind of "guy" that still believed in the tooth fairy and santa claus until his mother told him last year that they were fake. Devastated, Bluto turned to the only thing that cheers him up: cock. Calling his favorite musclebear and arranging an impromptu "posedown" session always seems to brighten up poor old Bluto's day. Hahahaha, gayer than 1970's Ben Weider
what  you are witnessing here today Ozzy is my total control of bluto's every thought he has made at least four threads about me in the last 5 min

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2007, 02:39:32 AM »
what  you are witnessing here today Ozzy is my total control of bluto's every thought he has made at least four threads about me in the last 5 min

Hahaha, and I wish it wasn't time for my shift to be over! This shit is priceless.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2007, 02:40:50 AM »

Hahaha, and I wish it wasn't time for my shift to be over! This shit is priceless.
yes the squadfather trains his troops well the mindf u c k continues

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2007, 03:08:16 AM »

That's only part of what he's done! In the last 5 mins, Bluto has made 4 threads about you, 19 erect cocks limp, tickled the prostrates of 18 of them with his tongue (the remaining guy is a she-male who doesn't have one) and had more facials than Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie have had in their beauty spa, collectively, in the span of a year.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2007, 03:09:38 AM »
That's only part of what he's done! In the last 5 mins, Bluto has made 4 threads about you, 19 erect cocks limp, tickled the prostrates of 18 of them with his tongue (the remaining guy is a she-male who doesn't have one) and had more facials than Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie have had in their beauty spa, collectively, in the span of a year.
yes kiwi blutos life gets more and more pathetic every day that passes

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2007, 03:15:08 AM »
oh shit.

epic overuse of stickys (13 now!)
monster meltdown
gigantic obsession with me
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2007, 03:17:50 AM »
oh shit.

epic overuse of stickys (13 now!)
monster meltdown
gigantic obsession with me

my mind F U C K  over you is starting to eat away at you! you constantly have to know what kiwi and i are doing now

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2007, 03:23:54 AM »
what your doing? youre doing the same thing youre always doing - posting the same shit on the v board.
i speak for everybody when i say you havent changed one bit in over a year and post the same thing over and over again.

imagine meeting someone like you in real life, who says the same thing every time you meet em? thats senile
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2007, 03:24:56 AM »
what your doing? youre doing the same thing youre always doing - posting the same shit on the v board.
i speak for everybody when i say you havent changed one bit in over a year and post the same thing over and over again.

imagine meeting someone like you in real life, who says the same thing every time you meet em? thats senile

lame comeback even for  you ! i can see you grinding your teeth in anger at your keyboard

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2007, 03:29:55 AM »

I'm being serious when I say that the reason why don't think that the SQUAD and the kind of posts that are made in the V are funny is the same reason why you'll never be known for your sense of humor, esp. among your guy friends.

That's why sometimes I think you're just Flower who's messing around and trying to pull an amazing mindf*ck on Getbig - no shit!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2007, 03:31:34 AM »
lame comeback even for  you ! i can see you grinding your teeth in anger at your keyboard

Hahahaha yes, I bet he throws his pokemon trumps all over his room in a furious rage hahaha

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2007, 03:33:08 AM »
Hahahaha yes, I bet he throws his pokemon trumps all over his room in a furious rage hahaha

Are you saying the only reason why Bluto buys Pokemon is cause only he's dumb enough to think that he'll get to poke a man, BigC?

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2007, 03:40:22 AM »
Are you saying the only reason why Bluto buys Pokemon is cause only he's dumb enough to think that he'll get to poke a man, BigC?

Hahahahahahaha!!! yes Kiwiol, what im saying is that when bluto heard about poke-balls, charmander and slowpoke, he ran to the shop and bought the whole series hahaha

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2007, 03:42:25 AM »
Hahahahahahaha!!! yes Kiwiol, what im saying is that when bluto heard about poke-balls, charmander and slowpoke, he ran to the shop and bought the whole series hahaha

Hahahahahaha yes BigC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And let's not even get into how disappointed he was when he finished watching the first episode of MASH, which in his imagination had been of an altogether different nature entirely when he heard it was about a bunch of guys in the army hahahahaha

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2007, 03:59:13 AM »
Hahahahahaha yes BigC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And let's not even get into how disappointed he was when he finished watching the first episode of MASH, which in his imagination had been of an altogether different nature entirely when he heard it was about a bunch of guys in the army hahahahaha

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! this is true!!!!! dont forget to mention the time when bluto angrily threw the remote at the basement wall, when "black snakes of cuba" was not what he had stayed up to watch hahaha