Author Topic: "Setting a date for withdrawl from Iraq = aiding and abetting the enemy"  (Read 5245 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Tom Delay on Meet the Press:
"Setting a date for withdrawl from Iraq = aiding and abetting the enemy"

He also said that protesting the war and talking impeachment is un-American.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

I like how people say questioning the motives of a corrupt adminstration and protesting it is un-American. They use that to try and shut people up. It woun't work this time. It is Un-American to send Americans in harms way under the guise of a lie. Or is it? It has been done at least three times before.
 Setting a time line wil not aid and abet the enemy. Iraqi's need to stand up for Iraqi's, they need to fight for their own country.

youandme

• Getbig V
Why is that convict even talking.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Why is that convict even talking.

Good point.  I wonder why he doesn't consider corruption or illegal fundraising to be un-American. 

But aside from that, the Constitution gives people the right to protest and the ability to impeach if indeed the President committed crimes.  Delay equates using constitutional rights are un-american, which means he considers at least part of the constitution to be anti-american.

I would think that delay wiping his ass with our nation's most precious document might be of assistance to al quida too.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
Even after being convicted, Delay still has that "in Power" smirk that people who think they are above the law have.

Cheney's smirk is even worse.  I just want to smack them across the face.

Sandra

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Good point.  I wonder why he doesn't consider corruption or illegal fundraising to be un-American. 

But aside from that, the Constitution gives people the right to protest and the ability to impeach if indeed the President committed crimes.  Delay equates using constitutional rights are un-american, which means he considers at least part of the constitution to be anti-american.

I would think that delay wiping his ass with our nation's most precious document might be of assistance to al quida too.

Quite true....

Ironic isn't it

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
He should keep his fucking mouth shut.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Even after being convicted, Delay still has that "in Power" smirk that people who think they are above the law have.

Sandra

I would pay good money to see it happen too.  :P
w

youandme

• Getbig V

Sandra

I know what you mean, don't worry once he's in a federal prison it will go right away, the only thing they can do is keep holding the trial back delaying the inevitable. Maybe for the time being he should go back to bug extermination.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve

Only an Idiot thinks that telling the enemy we will be out in Sept 08 doesn't help them.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Only an Idiot thinks that telling the enemy we will be out in Sept 08 doesn't help them.

the repub controlled pentagon said oct 2008.

so you might wanna yell at your own party for shitting where they eat.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
the repub controlled pentagon said oct 2008.

so you might wanna yell at your own party for shitting where they eat.

As always you don't take the time to listent o anyone. I am not a Reb, and have been as critical on the GOP on here as anyone.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
As always you don't take the time to listent o anyone. I am not a Reb, and have been as critical on the GOP on here as anyone.

good.

The #2 man at the pentagon told us last week that we will wrap up iraq operations in Oct 2008, just in time for elections.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
good.

The #2 man at the pentagon told us last week that we will wrap up iraq operations in Oct 2008, just in time for elections.

Yeah that probably won't help out the insurgents... "hey guys, if you can hold out just a tad longer we will pack our last bag on 31 Sept '08 before the fiscal year starts. Then you guys can have the declared capital of your talifaith to start your world domination".
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yeah that probably won't help out the insurgents... "hey guys, if you can hold out just a tad longer we will pack our last bag on 31 Sept '08 before the fiscal year starts. Then you guys can have the declared capital of your talifaith to start your world domination".

no offense dude, but if the mighty US military, with the assistance of an iraqi military/police we've been trianing for 2 years, cannot beat up the insurgency by then...

well..

they need to stop making excuses.  Germany/Japan/Italy fell faster.  You're telling me that our 150,000 men can't snuff out 2000 assholes in 6 years?  Fuck that.  Do your job and get out of there.  If they can't do it in 6 years, it's pathetic.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
no offense dude, but if the mighty US military, with the assistance of an iraqi military/police we've been trianing for 2 years, cannot beat up the insurgency by then...

well..

they need to stop making excuses.  Germany/Japan/Italy fell faster.  You're telling me that our 150,000 men can't snuff out 2000 assholes in 6 years?  Fuck that.  Do your job and get out of there.  If they can't do it in 6 years, it's pathetic.

If you caught 60 minutes this weekend you would realize why it is taking so long. The american public won't let the military do it's job. If one civilian dies the public gets in an uproar and calls the military murders and rapists. You KNOW that if it was no hold barred it would be different but the ROE won't allow it.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
If you caught 60 minutes this weekend you would realize why it is taking so long. The american public won't let the military do it's job. If one civilian dies the public gets in an uproar and calls the military murders and rapists. You KNOW that if it was no hold barred it would be different but the ROE won't allow it.

Oh, piss off mate.  Seriously.  We gave you a blank check for 4 years that you still enjoy.  We let you guys use torture for God's sake. 

You spend $200 million a day, and you're blaming the opinions of AMericans, on why you can't win? 

Excuses, excuses. 

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
Oh, piss off mate.  Seriously.  We gave you a blank check for 4 years that you still enjoy.  We let you guys use torture for God's sake. 

You spend $200 million a day, and you're blaming the opinions of AMericans, on why you can't win? 

Excuses, excuses. 

You just can't accept it can you? The military doesn't have a blank check. If we did we would just drop a few bombs and be done with. I admire your nieveness though.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You just can't accept it can you? The military doesn't have a blank check. If we did we would just drop a few bombs and be done with. I admire your nieveness though.

I'm sorry, you are restrained by the geneva convention and US non-nuclear action treaties.

Sure, I see how joe lunchbox here in the US caused that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

so the only way that 150,000 troops with the best technology in the world can beat 2000 insurgents with AKs, is to use nuclear weapons, huh?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
I'm sorry, you are restrained by the geneva convention and US non-nuclear action treaties.

Sure, I see how joe lunchbox here in the US caused that.

No you are right, I just forgot. It is because Bush is making billions of this war. The military commanders don't weigh public sentiment when developing ROE. My bad. I'm glad you know so much about the military
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
No you are right, I just forgot. It is because Bush is making billions of this war. The military commanders don't weigh public sentiment when developing ROE. My bad. I'm glad you know so much about the military

explain it then.

WHy can't 150,000 of the worlds best military defeat 2000 insurgents?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
so the only way that 150,000 troops with the best technology in the world can beat 2000 insurgents with AKs, is to use nuclear weapons, huh?

I don't think you watch much News. We aren't fighting face to face, you probably missed that though. And you probably missed the fact that in every instance where we have fought face to face we have kicked their ass. Problem is all your chicken shit cousins are over there setting road side bombs and won't fight face to face. See you clearly never excelled in History either. If you look at the wars back through history you will se a trend. The wars weren't won by defeating the military, they were won by defeating the public sentiment. We have done that in everywar we have ever won (with the exception of the first gulf war) In Japan, Germany etc... those countries gave up because they lost support of the public. The Insurgents are alot smarter than you and realize that by beating people like you and causing the american people to lose their support for the war is the only way they will win.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V

please tell us why 150,000 troops cannot beat 2000 insurgents, without the use of nukes?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
explain it then.

WHy can't 150,000 of the worlds best military defeat 2000 insurgents?

You really suprise me at your lack of common sense. You are so blinded by your hatred of Bush to see the truth of what is going on in the Iraq war. Luckily the silent majority in America is coming out of their shell (see the rallies last weekend) and they have enough backbone to make up for your lack of one to help America win this war on terror.
gotta love life