Author Topic: Rosie O'Donnell Goes Public On 9/11  (Read 15906 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: Rosie O'Donnell Goes Public On 9/11
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2007, 09:02:51 PM »
Wow.

Just, wow.

Wow.

you have evidence that suggests otherwise,, id love to see it.. just make sure it doesnt come off some ct website

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2007, 03:49:47 AM »
1 domestic flight in the last 10 years.

Sorry.......total BS.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2007, 04:12:46 AM »
Sorry.......total BS.

kh300 has made so many huge errors... he's like the really stupid puppy you put up with.   He was from the "Of course WTC7 fell, a plane hit it!" camp before we schooled him on that one.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2007, 05:42:42 AM »

Sorry MM......A personal friend fly's 16's, so the "hour off the ground" story must be considered a fallacy. 

With 16's......we are talking about a "NY minute" to get Airborne.

Ask him then, if a plane is sitting on the tarmac, been there all night, not already loaded, how long it would take to get loaded and airborn. I agree and have stated that if the plane is located in a alert ramp, and already Hot (loaded with ammo, pre flights done, pilots sitting around in flight gear etc..) they operate on a 15 minute response time. I personally know that if the plane is sitting on the parking ramp with no plans of flight, and all of a sudden there is a call to launch. It would take AMMO several minutes to load a plane onto a bomb cart, then at Hill it was a minimum 15 minute drive from the WSA to the Ramp, and then another several minutes to load the bomb on the plane, so already you are at 30 minutes just to load ammo. Now that it is loaded they need to finish run up procedures and taxi to the runway, probably another 15 minutes. Assuming the run way is clear they could use the high speed to launch, so I'll give you 45 minutes.....I didn';t know new yourk minutes were that long.
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2007, 05:45:33 AM »
Are you actually saying that pre 9/11 if something was flying over the white house that it would take about an hour for someone at Andrews to get up in the sky???WTF

THERE ARE NO FIGHTERS AT ANDREWS!!! How many times do I have to say that....Andrews is an Air Mobility wing
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2007, 05:53:51 AM »
as far as all the fighters intercepting planes, I guess you idiots think that every plane that completes a sortie is loaded hot? Not quite. I spend at least one day a week here at the Range (the same range where the F-16s that took out zarqawi paractice) and those A-10s and 16s use a dummy round to practice. The same can be said for the planes that drill at the Utah test and trianing range.  It is very rare for a plane to leave the ground hot in the US because if the plane goes down we want to avoid unneeded casualities. Like I said Alert air craft are hot but only launch if called upon. Pre 9/11, I don't know how many planes were hot on that day. But it is a safe bet that if they were training then they were NOT hot. so you need to find a copy of the log that lists the ammo carried to figure that out. I am trying to offer up an inside perpective on this whole thing, I don't know why you guys won't listen.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2007, 06:45:10 AM »
THERE ARE NO FIGHTERS AT ANDREWS!!! How many times do I have to say that....Andrews is an Air Mobility wing

THere was, until Sept 12, 2001, when they changed their website.

Why would they change their website the day after 911?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2007, 06:59:53 AM »
THere was, until Sept 12, 2001, when they changed their website.

Why would they change their website the day after 911?

show me their website on 9/10 where it lists them having fighters. Andrews was classified as an AMC base in 1992....If you can even tell me what AMC stands for I will continue the debate
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2007, 07:20:56 AM »
show me their website on 9/10 where it lists them having fighters. Andrews was classified as an AMC base in 1992....If you can even tell me what AMC stands for I will continue the debate

google it yourself. 

Internet archivists discovered on 9/11 is said they had them, and on 9/12 they didn't.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 02, 2007, 07:21:36 AM »
If you can even tell me what AMC stands for I will continue the debate

???

are you eating mushrooms today?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2007, 07:50:36 AM »
???

are you eating mushrooms today?

Why becasue you don't know what it is? If Andrews has been AMC since 92, then there were no fighters stationed at Andrews in '01. Langley maybe but not Andrews
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 02, 2007, 08:01:33 AM »
ok, you say for the record, authoratively, that Andrews had no fighters on 9/11.

Then I will go home, read thru my 3 books, and find the specific line with source, scan it, and post it.

I will have spent 30 to 45 minutes doing something - for what purpose?  So you will say "yeah - so what - it still doesn't prove blah blah blah..."

So really, it's not worth the time. Anyone here with a brain can research it themselves.  being "right" on getbig political forum isn't that profitable, and it's beginning to be schooling the same 4 kids with their same non-research, repeatedly.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2007, 08:06:23 AM »
ok, you say for the record, authoratively, that Andrews had no fighters on 9/11.

Then I will go home, read thru my 3 books, and find the specific line with source, scan it, and post it.

I will have spent 30 to 45 minutes doing something - for what purpose?  So you will say "yeah - so what - it still doesn't prove blah blah blah..."

So really, it's not worth the time. Anyone here with a brain can research it themselves.  being "right" on getbig political forum isn't that profitable, and it's beginning to be schooling the same 4 kids with their same non-research, repeatedly.

Then show it....Andrews has been a AMW since 92, sorry to say brother.....do you even know where Langley is?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 02, 2007, 08:10:18 AM »
Then show it....Andrews has been a AMW since 92, sorry to say brother.....do you even know where Langley is?

stop with the trivia - you're a damn time burglar.

Say for the record there were no fighters at AAFB on 9/11, please.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2007, 08:13:37 AM »
stop with the trivia - you're a damn time burglar.

Say for the record there were no fighters at AAFB on 9/11, please.

According to my sources who were there...there were no f-16s stationed at Andrews on 9/11
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2007, 08:32:20 AM »
According to my sources who were there...there were no f-16s stationed at Andrews on 9/11

oh geez,

please look it up, and post with a source.

i don't wanna spend 45 min reading and scanning so it can be "nuh uh, my friend said"

please state for the record there were NO fighters on Andrews on the morning of 911, preferably with a source.  If I'm going to open up the 911 Ommissions book this evening and break out the notes and sources from the official report, it's gotta be worth the time.

If you see undeniable proof AAFB had fighters and didn't move them, will it change anyhting in your mind about "let it happen" theory?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #116 on: April 02, 2007, 08:46:44 AM »
oh geez,

please look it up, and post with a source.

i don't wanna spend 45 min reading and scanning so it can be "nuh uh, my friend said"

please state for the record there were NO fighters on Andrews on the morning of 911, preferably with a source.  If I'm going to open up the 911 Ommissions book this evening and break out the notes and sources from the official report, it's gotta be worth the time.

If you see undeniable proof AAFB had fighters and didn't move them, will it change anything in your mind about "let it happen" theory?

The question should be:  "was Andrews a base that had F-16's on alert on the hot ramps that day."  Because if it's not, then this thing is moot

MM69 should be able to find that out and provide a link.  If he can't it doesn't mean it isn't true.  Just can't prove it on the web. 

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2007, 08:53:01 AM »
kh300 has made so many huge errors... he's like the really stupid puppy you put up with.   He was from the "Of course WTC7 fell, a plane hit it!" camp before we schooled him on that one.

this stands untill someone can proove otherwise,, or someone can give me an example of another plane that was intercepted before 9/11

"In the decade before 9/11, NORAD intercepted only one civilian plane over North America: golfer Payne Stewart's Learjet, in October 1999. With passengers and crew unconscious from cabin decompression, the plane lost radio contact but remained in transponder contact until it crashed. Even so, it took an F-16 1 hour and 22 minutes to reach the stricken jet. Rules in effect back then, and on 9/11, prohibited supersonic flight on intercepts. Prior to 9/11, all other NORAD interceptions were limited to offshore Air Defense Identification Zones (ADIZ). "Until 9/11 there was no domestic ADIZ," FAA spokesman Bill Schumann tells PM. After 9/11, NORAD and the FAA increased cooperation, setting up hotlines between ATCs and NORAD command centers, according to officials from both agencies. NORAD has also increased its fighter coverage and has installed radar to monitor airspace over the continent."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2007, 09:06:35 AM »
you guys are going to make me do lots of research.  So be it.  I'll pull up the list.  Will you give me a reacharound when i do prove ya wrong, ya neotainty sumbitch?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 02, 2007, 09:32:53 AM »
this stands untill someone can proove otherwise,, or someone can give me an example of another plane that was intercepted before 9/11

"In the decade before 9/11, NORAD intercepted only one civilian plane over North America: golfer Payne Stewart's Learjet, in October 1999. With passengers and crew unconscious from cabin decompression, the plane lost radio contact but remained in transponder contact until it crashed. Even so, it took an F-16 1 hour and 22 minutes to reach the stricken jet. Rules in effect back then, and on 9/11, prohibited supersonic flight on intercepts. Prior to 9/11, all other NORAD interceptions were limited to offshore Air Defense Identification Zones (ADIZ). "Until 9/11 there was no domestic ADIZ," FAA spokesman Bill Schumann tells PM. After 9/11, NORAD and the FAA increased cooperation, setting up hotlines between ATCs and NORAD command centers, according to officials from both agencies. NORAD has also increased its fighter coverage and has installed radar to monitor airspace over the continent."

This is exactly what i been saying about this.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2007, 12:26:20 PM »
You don't have an answer either, If they could get Bush on this you don't think at least one credible media outlet would jump on it?

the government controlls all the media. rosie must be careful, they allready killed one senator that was diggin too much.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2007, 01:39:58 PM »
the government controlls all the media. rosie must be careful, they allready killed one senator that was diggin too much.

::)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 02, 2007, 04:41:57 PM »
you guys are going to make me do lots of research.  So be it.  I'll pull up the list.  Will you give me a reacharound when i do prove ya wrong, ya neotainty sumbitch?

ok you had all day,, lets see what you got

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2007, 04:52:20 PM »
ok you had all day,, lets see what you got

what am i looking up again?

and if i prove it, will you not post here for one week?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2007, 05:03:44 PM »
what am i looking up again?

and if i prove it, will you not post here for one week?

think about it for a second, what have we been talking about for the last 2 pages.. what question have i asked twice. is the hampster not running at full speed today