Author Topic: Rosie O'Donnell Goes Public On 9/11  (Read 15907 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: Rosie O'Donnell Goes Public On 9/11
« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2007, 05:04:25 PM »
ok, you say for the record, authoratively, that Andrews had no fighters on 9/11.

Then I will go home, read thru my 3 books, and find the specific line with source, scan it, and post it.

I will have spent 30 to 45 minutes doing something - for what purpose?  So you will say "yeah - so what - it still doesn't prove blah blah blah..."

So really, it's not worth the time. Anyone here with a brain can research it themselves.  being "right" on getbig political forum isn't that profitable, and it's beginning to be schooling the same 4 kids with their same non-research, repeatedly.

what do some muslims think

http://www.muslimedia.com/archives/special02/propg-same.htm

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2007, 05:27:06 PM »
think about it for a second, what have we been talking about for the last 2 pages..

your inability to impress others with your intellect?

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: April 02, 2007, 07:43:06 PM »
Damn OReilly is really showing his colors tonight...The guy truly doesn't understand just how powerful this movement is...

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 02, 2007, 08:13:43 PM »
your inability to impress others with your intellect?

give me an example of another commercial jet that has been intercepted in the Continental us.. am i irrelevant now, because you cant answer the question? you said im wrong, so proove it to me

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: April 02, 2007, 08:15:17 PM »
LOL!!!!

OReilly's guest challenged rosie not to bring on physicists - but to bring on popular mechanics!

hahahahaaaaaaaa

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 02, 2007, 08:19:21 PM »
Oreailly:

"we don't need to look at rosie's evidence to know she's wrong"

"no need to give the audience materials and let them decide"

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 02, 2007, 08:24:05 PM »
Damn OReilly is really showing his colors tonight...The guy truly doesn't understand just how powerful this movement is...

i live in one of the most liberal places in the world,, i honestly dont ever hear a thing about 911 conspericys, except on the internet. i would bet that 90% of the ct's in the world dont actually know a thing about it. probably the same on the other side.. but dont say it a movement. internet movements dont mean shit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 02, 2007, 08:28:53 PM »
i live in one of the most liberal places in the world,, i honestly dont ever hear a thing about 911 conspericys, except on the internet. i would bet that 90% of the ct's in the world dont actually know a thing about it. probably the same on the other side.. but dont say it a movement. internet movements dont mean shit.

you're willing to bet that 90% of conspiracy theorists don't know anything about 911?

Wow.

Man, it's gonna be one shitty day for you when the truth comes out.  You should seriously ask yourself, just why every day now, there are thousands becoming CTers.  Why OReilly and others are bashing it EVERY night now.  Why they refuse to talk evidence - they just want to silence people who ask questions.

Truth is coming out.  Just because people don't bring it up to you, doesn't mean they don't know about it or have opinions on it.  And "internet movements don't mean shit".... I guess time will tell.  The internet is the single handed tool which has led those to doubt some aspect of the official 911 story from 1% to 84% (CNN Oct 8, 2006 poll).  Internet has educated.  Legislation and investigation comes next.

Gonna be a very surreal day for you when it comes out.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: April 02, 2007, 08:37:50 PM »

You didn't hear alot about catholic priest fcking little boys a decade or so go either but now that they are being exposed the truth is coming out...

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 02, 2007, 08:47:24 PM »
you guys have put together a storyline of 911 based purely on speculation. you guys have convicted people of murder, and several hundred if not thousands to conspericy to murder -with 0 evidence.

if the "truth" comes out then yes im wrong. but that isnt going to happen. the planning of this would have leaked, the plot could have been fucked up, and certinly 6 years later something would have come out.. you can say more is comming out. like i always ask -where is your evidence? what could possibly be comming out when you have nothing to show?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 02, 2007, 08:52:39 PM »
we just want a second investigation.

20 NYPD/NYFD coming fwd and saying it was a contorlled demolition - that should be enough to get a second investigation.

You are wrong - we don't want to convict thousands of folks of anything.  We want to put silverstein, rudy, and a few others under oath and ask them questions.  We want to test the metal for explosives residue.  Standard investigative stuff.  These things weren't done in the initial investigation and no matter what - over the last 4 years, a GREAT deal of info has come out, spurring the need for a new investigation.

Just another investigation, period.  Nothing to hide, right?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 02, 2007, 08:57:22 PM »
see this is where you go wrong.. you say 20 nypd.. but who are they?

you just lie threw your teeth. the metal was tested and you know this.  heres one test

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 02, 2007, 09:03:37 PM »
they went on the alex jones show last month.  it was posted here.  NYPD/NYFD, plus some EMTs and military.  All said controlled demo of WTC7.

you just lie threw your teeth.

Are you 14, or mildly retarded?  You're a grown man.  You spell like this?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 02, 2007, 09:10:47 PM »
omg i misspealed a word, thanks for pointing that out dork..  and see how i just expose all of your lies, and its so easy for you to ignore or change subjects.. metal was never tested -i just proved it was.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 02, 2007, 09:13:38 PM »
actually, your silly ass told us that you dn't accept youtube clips as evidence.

then, you present youtube as evidence.

you come to the table pre-owned.  sucks to be wrong, but really sucks to be inconsistent.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 02, 2007, 09:17:51 PM »
big difference pal.. that shows a case aired on the discovery channel of them studying and analyzing the metal. should i dig up the names of the scientists and the studys they did.. you show a blurry clip of a plane hitting the towers with a flash added in..

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #141 on: April 03, 2007, 10:47:38 AM »
After going public this week with her skepticism over the official story of 9/11, Rosie O'Donnell has continued to address the issue in a Q&A with her readers on her website.

We reported yesterday that O'Donnell, who has for weeks now been tentatively trying to raise the issue of 9/11 truth on her ABC show The View, wrote a blog entry encouraging her readers to research 9/11, in particular the building 7 demolition.

O'Donnell wrote :

• The fires in WTC 7 were not evenly distributed, so a perfect collapse was impossible.
• Silverstein said to the fire department commander “the smartest thing to do is pull it.”
• Firefighters withdrawing from the area stated the building was going to “blow up”.
• The roof of WTC 7 visibly crumbled and the building collapsed perfectly into its footprint.
• Molten steel and partially evaporated steel members were found in the debris.

She then goes on to explain her thoughts on these facts.

Now, in follow up postings, O'Donnell has been answering reader questions regarding 9/11.

A section of the Q& A from her website http://www.rosie.com

haha, your source is Rosie O'donnel the DYKE?  oh my, must all be factual!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #142 on: April 03, 2007, 12:01:14 PM »
they went on the alex jones show last month.  it was posted here.  NYPD/NYFD, plus some EMTs and military.  All said controlled demo of WTC7.

Are you 14, or mildly retarded?  You're a grown man.  You spell like this?

240....your being too nice to 300. Mildly retarded is a huge understatement.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: April 03, 2007, 06:35:11 PM »
you guys have put together a storyline of 911 based purely on speculation. you guys have convicted people of murder, and several hundred if not thousands to conspericy to murder -with 0 evidence.

if the "truth" comes out then yes im wrong. but that isnt going to happen. the planning of this would have leaked, the plot could have been fucked up, and certinly 6 years later something would have come out.. you can say more is comming out. like i always ask -where is your evidence? what could possibly be comming out when you have nothing to show?

but with plenty of motive...Can you rule them out is a better question...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: April 03, 2007, 06:37:10 PM »
we just want a second investigation.

20 NYPD/NYFD coming fwd and saying it was a contorlled demolition - that should be enough to get a second investigation.

You are wrong - we don't want to convict thousands of folks of anything.  We want to put silverstein, rudy, and a few others under oath and ask them questions.  We want to test the metal for explosives residue.  Standard investigative stuff.  These things weren't done in the initial investigation and no matter what - over the last 4 years, a GREAT deal of info has come out, spurring the need for a new investigation.

Just another investigation, period.  Nothing to hide, right?

I would like to see Rosie or anyone else with some serious coin ask 20 top scientist to take a lie detector test on if they were told to keep their mouths shut...Offer them big money if they pass....I bet not one of them would...Or Challange Bill Oreilly or Hannidy to take a test...