Author Topic: Rosie O'Donnell Goes Public On 9/11  (Read 15909 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Re: Rosie O'Donnell Goes Public On 9/11
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2007, 06:32:12 PM »
There are many easier, muich less complicated ways to incite the public and unite behind their political leaders . Many other terrorist attacks could have been pulled off that didn't involve upwards of tens of thousands of people being in on it.  It doesn't make any sense. 

I mean, just listen to some of the theories out there....they are so ridiculous. There really weren't airplanes, but halograms and the explosives were time to go off when they halograms "appeared" to be hitting the towers.  Yeah, right.
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2007, 07:50:12 PM »
There are many easier, muich less complicated ways to incite the public and unite behind their political leaders . Many other terrorist attacks could have been pulled off that didn't involve upwards of tens of thousands of people being in on it.  It doesn't make any sense. 

Would these ways create fear on the level of 911?  Fear of the sky.  Fear at work (WTC).  Fear that our military was helpless (pentagon).  Fear at home (plane hitting rural in penn).  No truck bomb or whatever would do this, dude.

And 9/11 didn't require "tens of of thousands" of people.  Be real here.  3 missiles.  4 planes landed.  3 buildings wired.  500 people would easily be able to do it, provided they were at the right positions.  And you toss in the 2.3 trillion announced missing on 9/10/2001, and you have plenty of reason to keep the mouth shut.

I mean, just listen to some of the theories out there....they are so ridiculous. There really weren't airplanes, but halograms and the explosives were time to go off when they halograms "appeared" to be hitting the towers.  Yeah, right.

No.  The belief is that what hit the buildings were dressed up missiles.  Did you see the way the "nosecone/cockpit" went all the way thru the building, and jutted out a perfectly round black object on the other side, THEN exploded?    If you look at the film, the plane does change color on its way in.  The wing does disappear.  The object does slice thru the building before anything exploded - those giant engines sliced into the building cleanly.

Cav, this will come out man.  It's going to be the biggest event in US history when it does.  All we can do is watch.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2007, 08:09:57 PM »
Demonstration of Support for Rosie O'Donnell Wednesday at ABC Studios

NY911Truth and CHANGE will be outside ABC’s the Views Studios this Wednesday to support Rosie O'Donnell courageous and brave actions standing up for 9-11 truth.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2007, 10:04:31 PM »
Rosie is encouraging her viewers to research WTC7 - something the govt refuses to explain, which BBC and CNN reported as collapsed BEFORE IT COLLAPSED.

I don't s'pose anyone here wants to tell us how BBC knew it had fallen 26 minutes before it fell?  ;)

Then, they claimed to have lost all their video from that day.  yes, they lost all their 911 footage.  Gimme a break.  I feel sorry for any of you who buy that line of bullshit.

They should have said all their footage was stored in WTC. it would've been much more believable then.  :P
w

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2007, 05:28:07 AM »
240, having Rosie as an ally isn't going to make you anymore credible on this. I say delete this thread before anyone else reads it.
The House that Ruth built

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2007, 05:44:10 AM »
240, having Rosie as an ally isn't going to make you anymore credible on this. I say delete this thread before anyone else reads it.

I don't want credibility.  I want people here to do their own research and if they believe the evidence points to an inside job, they should ask their representatives for a second investigation.  My opinions means as much as yours does.  If you think it's BS, feel free to look at the points and challenge them.  Rosie has millions of soccer moms doing research on WTC7 this week.  If there's nothing to it, I'm sure they'll shrug it off.  Problem is - with the powderized building in 6.5 seconds from fire and the announcing it collapsed 26 minutes before it did collapse - is that these things point to foreknowledge and use of explosives.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2007, 06:11:57 AM »
I don't want credibility.  I want people here to do their own research and if they believe the evidence points to an inside job, they should ask their representatives for a second investigation.  My opinions means as much as yours does.  If you think it's BS, feel free to look at the points and challenge them.  Rosie has millions of soccer moms doing research on WTC7 this week.  If there's nothing to it, I'm sure they'll shrug it off.  Problem is - with the powderized building in 6.5 seconds from fire and the announcing it collapsed 26 minutes before it did collapse - is that these things point to foreknowledge and use of explosives.

It will be so nice when one day everyone realizes that this was a terrorist attack and you won't hear from 240 anymore. He will just dissapear with all of his made up evidence.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2007, 06:28:03 AM »
It will be so nice when one day everyone realizes that this was a terrorist attack and you won't hear from 240 anymore. He will just dissapear with all of his made up evidence.

hey dude...

why did WTC7 turn from building to powder in 6.5 seconds?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2007, 06:32:49 AM »
hey dude...

why did WTC7 turn from building to powder in 6.5 seconds?

Because Bush planted explosives, DUH!
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2007, 06:34:51 AM »
Because Bush planted explosives, DUH!

monster inability to explain it. 

FEMA and NIST can't explain it either.

Bombs were used.  period.  your use of a joke suddenly shows you don't have the answer.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2007, 06:46:59 AM »
monster inability to explain it. 

FEMA and NIST can't explain it either.

Bombs were used.  period.  your use of a joke suddenly shows you don't have the answer.

You don't have an answer either, If they could get Bush on this you don't think at least one credible media outlet would jump on it?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2007, 08:14:09 AM »
You don't have an answer either, If they could get Bush on this you don't think at least one credible media outlet would jump on it?

No.  The 5 major media companies have a vested interest in keeping 911 from going public. 

NBC/GE make hundreds of millions of dollars from weapons production  Plus, if it came out that 911 was an inside job, there might be some pissed off people doing pissed off things, and that would be very bad for GE stock

The same corps getting rich from the war also own 90% of the news outlets.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2007, 08:16:36 AM »
No.  The 5 major media companies have a vested interest in keeping 911 from going public. 

NBC/GE make hundreds of millions of dollars from weapons production  Plus, if it came out that 911 was an inside job, there might be some pissed off people doing pissed off things, and that would be very bad for GE stock

The same corps getting rich from the war also own 90% of the news outlets.

So basically everyone except the 100,000 or so of you fools are in on this job. CNN/MSNBC/CNBC/CBS/ABC/NBC/BBC/ all senators and congressmen, all military leaders,etc...... Poor 240.......
gotta love life

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2007, 08:23:17 AM »
So basically everyone except the 100,000 or so of you fools are in on this job. CNN/MSNBC/CNBC/CBS/ABC/NBC/BBC/ all senators and congressmen, all military leaders,etc...... Poor 240.......

Actually, he believes the CIA controls the media . . . unless the media is reporting a favorable 911 poll. 

Also, the media supposedly faked the coverage of the planes hitting the WTC, so naturally they won't blow the whistle on their own conspiracy by reporting that missiles hit the WTC. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2007, 08:55:03 AM »
you two do not comprehend the relationship between the firms, the military, and the govt.

you're arguing from a point of ignorance.

it's like three 1st grade math students mocking a high school math teacher.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2007, 09:14:57 AM »
Hmmm... not pointing any credibility Rosie's way, but didn't you have a mayor of Palm Springs who was at one time a stand-up comic.  And then there was that President who starred in some movie called "Bedtime for Bonzo." Isn't there a governor somewhere who was once Conan the Barbarian? Is it such a leap for a tawk show host? (I guess it's still the weekend and you're not on the clock yet...  ;))

Actually, Rosie is a woman who claimed to have a major crush on Tom Cruise, and then, about year later, came out as a lesbian.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2007, 09:49:11 AM »
you two do not comprehend the relationship between the firms, the military, and the govt.

you're arguing from a point of ignorance.

it's like three 1st grade math students mocking a high school math teacher.

Oh enlighten us oh great one!!! LMAO, nerd. See you blow up your own arguments. You say NBC won't out Bush as the conspirator because GE makes so much money building weapons. If that was the case they wouldn't even show polls and give the public a chance to think it was an inside job. In the end if the public thinks that, then the war will end, thus ending your theory of weapons.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2007, 10:28:36 AM »
Oh enlighten us oh great one!!! LMAO, nerd.

I understand polls and you don't.  That is the argument.  Calling me a "nerd"?

Hey man, it sounds like you're wildly successful, seeing a beautiful country and enjoying your work.  You be a cool kid and do that.  Us "nerds" will stay home and let you do the "cool stuff", okay?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2007, 10:33:26 AM »
I understand polls and you don't.  That is the argument.  Calling me a "nerd"?

Hey man, it sounds like you're wildly successful, seeing a beautiful country and enjoying your work.  You be a cool kid and do that.  Us "nerds" will stay home and let you do the "cool stuff", okay?

HAH! You only understand polls that support your cause, I don't use them at all
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2007, 10:37:10 AM »
HAH! You only understand polls that support your cause, I don't use them at all

Polls are a useful tool which are very good for showing the beliefs of a large group.

I have never disparaged a poll done by a reputable group.  I might not agree with that majority, but I would never challenge the accuracy.

And when you say "I don't use them at all" - that shows that you make statements of what large people believe, without asking them.  Kinda poor research mate. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2007, 10:37:24 AM »
Actually, Rosie is a woman who claimed to have a major crush on Tom Cruise, and then, about year later, came out as a lesbian.

So she is a liar in addition to being a not-too-bright stand-up comic?  

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2007, 10:39:13 AM »
Polls are a useful tool which are very good for showing the beliefs of a large group.

I have never disparaged a poll done by a reputable group.  I might not agree with that majority, but I would never challenge the accuracy.

And when you say "I don't use them at all" - that shows that you make statements of what large people believe, without asking them.  Kinda poor research mate. 

Wait...where is your replies on the other thread where I posted the info on why polls can be inaccurate...oh that's right, facts stump you
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2007, 10:42:12 AM »
Wait...where is your replies on the other thread where I posted the info on why polls can be inaccurate...oh that's right, facts stump you

and I asked you to show us evidence that pollsters "mainly interview people who live on the coasts".

You didn't deliver.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2007, 10:48:15 AM »
and I asked you to show us evidence that pollsters "mainly interview people who live on the coasts".

You didn't deliver.

good one, show me where in here you asked that.....waiting.....you did however ask why I felt polls were inaccurate, and as always I delivered. But wya to deflect the fact that my facts stumped you
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2007, 10:50:22 AM »
Tell us in your own words.  Not some college abstact on a 1984 instance. 

We have thing slike computers these days.  We have precision polling to the 3% error rate.  We have demographic breakdowns using modern technology and census data.

PLEASE SHOW US YOUR EVIDENCE THAT ZOGBY AND OTHER POLLS USE 'COASTAL LEFTISTS' FOR THEIR POLLS