Author Topic: A little blood in the water and the "sharks" come to feed  (Read 1821 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
A little blood in the water and the "sharks" come to feed
« on: March 18, 2007, 08:42:15 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!   SSBG and Mars aren't gettin along right now......it happens.......no big deal.......shit will blow over.   Still every non-Squad member/affiliate fvck suddenly comes outta the woodwork to try and "exploit" the situation.......ownings will be handed out to these little dicksuckers.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: A little blood in the water and the "sharks" come to feed
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 08:43:25 AM »
hahaha! it sure won't be from mars

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 08:47:31 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!   SSBG and Mars aren't gettin along right now......it happens.......no big deal.......shit will blow over.   Still every non-Squad member/affiliate fvck suddenly comes outta the woodwork to try and "exploit" the situation.......ownings will be handed out to these little dicksuckers.

Hahahahahahaha yes MoS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bluto's been adding to the confusion big time! Apparently, he went and told Mars and co that he'll give them all free blowjobs if they left, just like he promised SS and BF. And he then went and told the rest of the SQUAD that he'd give them free blowjobs as well. And when we asked him what for, he just said, "Cause it's what I was born to do" hahahahahahaha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 08:52:21 AM »

hahahaha, exactly, these little shitstains can't wait to jump on any little thing they see, sometimes two people in a given organization don't see things eye to eye, even the great warriors Adolf Hitler and Herman Goering didn't see things eye to eye but they compromised for the greater good of the Reich.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 08:55:26 AM »
Hahahahahahaha yes MoS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bluto's been adding to the confusion big time! Apparently, he went and told Mars and co that he'll give them all free blowjobs if they left, just like he promised SS and BF. And he then went and told the rest of the SQUAD that he'd give them free blowjobs as well. And when we asked him what for, he just said, "Cause it's what I was born to do" hahahahahahaha

AHAHAHA!!!  Exactly kiwi, ole Bluto is always ready to smoke some crotch sausage....this situation just gives him a more valid reason to offer up his services.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 08:57:04 AM »
These guppies are more like the little fishies that follow sharks around hoping for scraps.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 09:03:03 AM »
These guppies are more like the little fishies that follow sharks around hoping for scraps.

I'd bet my life savings on the fact that if Bluto was a fish, he'd find the nearest swordfish and try to get it to poke his anus. Hahahahaha gayer than ShutupandTrain's mascara touches.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2007, 10:09:36 AM »
hahaha! it sure won't be from mars

here we see how superstar continue to disrespect and insult mars, the FOUNDER of squad

if my memory serves me correctly, mars was even BEFORE squadfather!  :o
Z

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2007, 10:44:01 AM »
it's not where you're from it's where you're at!