Author Topic: Time to remove Bluto from the SQUAD's collective nutsack.  (Read 1325 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Time to remove Bluto from the SQUAD's collective nutsack.
« on: March 18, 2007, 09:17:45 AM »
This little tittie with an affiliation for dildos and gloryholes is making my nuts sweat a wee bit too much as of late. I was trying to bang his sister last night and the little twunt kept trying to bust the door down to join in. Kind of hard to keep it up with a 110 pound nerd trying to break in and rape you and the fact his sister's pussy rivals the Lincoln tunnel in width. Like throwing hotdogs down a hallway. After walking outside, slapping him in the mouth and smashing his head against a wall, he tries to apologize and make me a sandwich like the little subservant bitch he is. hahahaha, gayer than Avocado icecream.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Re: Time to remove Bluto from the SQUAD's collective nutsack.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 09:53:26 AM »
Bumming men to Bluto is what Breathing is to normal people you have to forgive him for his follies.

I simply shove my hob nail boot in his sisters fat sweaty puss ridden cuntt and stand on the other leg and chin him as soon as he bursts in.

As soon as he is unconscious I violate him in unimaginable ways. (this bit is optional)

This sorts out any problems when hammering his Sis.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 09:55:25 AM »
Bumming men to Bluto is what Breathing is to normal people you have to forgive him for his follies.

I simply shove my hob nail boot in his sisters fat sweaty puss ridden cuntt and stand on the other leg and chin him as soon as he bursts in.

As soon as he is unconscious I violate him in unimaginable ways. (this bit is optional)

This sorts out any problems when hammering his Sis.

ta ta

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! The english make insults 100x more funnier with phrases like "hob nail boot"! hahahahahah!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 09:59:56 AM »
This little tittie with an affiliation for dildos and gloryholes is making my nuts sweat a wee bit too much as of late. I was trying to bang his sister last night and the little twunt kept trying to bust the door down to join in. Kind of hard to keep it up with a 110 pound nerd trying to break in and rape you and the fact his sister's pussy rivals the Lincoln tunnel in width. Like throwing hotdogs down a hallway. After walking outside, slapping him in the mouth and smashing his head against a wall, he tries to apologize and make me a sandwich like the little subservant bitch he is. hahahaha, gayer than Avocado icecream.

AHAHAHHAAHAHAH!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 10:08:15 AM »
too much text im not gonna read that
Z

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 05:17:27 PM »
"Bumming", LOL!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 05:20:02 PM »
hahahaha, i agree, "bluto" is gayer than a Lionel Ritchie marathon on your local soft rock radio station.