Author Topic: Bluto interfering with SQUAD business  (Read 2244 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Bluto interfering with SQUAD business
« on: March 18, 2007, 10:56:05 AM »
Is the same as a 60 year old corn farmer in Iowa attempting to cool down the sun on a hot summer day by blowing in it's direction, once.

Discuss

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Bluto interfering with SQUAD business
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 10:56:32 AM »
Is the same as a 60 year old corn farmer in Iowa attempting to cool down the sun on a hot summer day by blowing in it's direction, once.

Discuss

hahahahahaha!!!!

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 04:39:36 PM »
Hahaha, Bluto lives his life vicariously through this site when he's not gulping hundreds of black cocks. Hahaha gayer than Derek Anthony's sock drawer.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 04:40:54 PM »
bluto cant stand being a spectator.

hes a bitch on the sidelines, he hates that. ;D

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 04:45:42 PM »
bluto cant stand being a spectator.

hes a bitch on the sidelines, he hates that. ;D

David are you implying that when Bluto was in high school he tried out for the wrestling team but would always let himself get "pinned" so he ended up being the towelboy who got to run out onto the mat after every practice and wipe up the boy sweat? Hahaha gayer than 2 for 1 night at the Blue Oyster.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 04:47:53 PM »
David are you implying that when Bluto was in high school he tried out for the wrestling team but would always let himself get "pinned" so he ended up being the towelboy who got to run out onto the mat after every practice and wipe up the boy sweat? Hahaha gayer than 2 for 1 night at the Blue Oyster.

Hahahahahahahaha Sarcasm said it best! When Bluto was a little boy and a stranger offered him some candy, Bluto would just shake his head and say, "If you want a blowjob, just ask me silly" and giggle lightly. Hahahahahahaha gayer than BrixtonBulldog in Rio.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 04:51:15 PM »
Hahahahahahahaha Sarcasm said it best! When Bluto was a little boy and a stranger offered him some candy, Bluto would just shake his head and say, "If you want a blowjob, just ask me silly" and giggle lightly. Hahahahahahaha gayer than BrixtonBulldog in Rio.

Ahaha, oh man, I bet "Bluto" is the kind of guy that would head on down to the local homeless shelter with a bottle of White Castle vodka and charge 1 blowjob per shot. Hahahaha gayer than Gustavo backstage.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 02:07:31 AM »

Ahaha, oh man, I bet "Bluto" is the kind of guy that would head on down to the local homeless shelter with a bottle of White Castle vodka and charge 1 blowjob per shot. Hahahaha gayer than Gustavo backstage.

Hahahahahaha yes Ozzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bluto is the kind of 'guy' who recklessly parachutes into some deep, remote jungle of Africa and manages to convince the locals that he's a UN health official who's there to warn them of a fast spreading STD and to also 'test' random men to see if they're susceptible. And when the unsuspecting locals oblige, he picks the biggest, hairiest bears and does a thorough 'physical' on them, most of which involves milking their testicles via the technique that's been endorsed by the gay members of the UN health committee (read 'blowjob') and checking the firmness of the lining of their prostrates with his tongue, entry point for which technique is their anus of course. And next day, when the locals wake up, what do they see but a pair of assless chaps pinned to the biggest tree in the village underneath a sign that says, "Onuwachi, you are my soul mate" signed by a name that reads 'Bluto', who's disappeared and  whom they find out months later on meeting some real UN volunteers, is wanted for 987 counts of flashing, streaking and raping of black men in 4 different continents. Hahahahahahahaha gayer than BrixtonBulldog demanding a 1 metre long pearl necklace from his boyfriend on Valentine's day.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 02:11:44 AM »
Hahahahahaha yes Ozzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bluto is the kind of 'guy' who recklessly parachutes into some deep, remote jungle of Africa and manages to convince the locals that he's a UN health official who's there to warn them of a fast spreading STD and to also 'test' random men to see if they're susceptible. And when the unsuspecting locals oblige, he picks the biggest, hairiest bears and does a thorough 'physical' on them, most of which involves milking their testicles via the technique that's been endorsed by the gay members of the UN health committee (read 'blowjob') and checking the firmness of the lining of their prostrates with his tongue. And next day, when the locals wake up, what do they see but a pair of assless chaps pinned to the biggest tree in the village underneath a sign that says, "Onuwachi, you are my soul mate" signed by a name that reads 'Bluto', whom they find out months later on meeting some real UN volunteers, is wanted for 987 counts of flashing, streaking and raping of black men in 4 different continents. Hahahahahahahaha gayer than BrixtonBulldog demanding a 1 metre long pearl necklace from his boyfriend on Valentine's day.

Aahahaha so it's safe to assume that the main cause of the AIDS epidemic in Africa is Bluto?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 02:14:08 AM »

Aahahaha so it's safe to assume that the main cause of the AIDS epidemic in Africa is Bluto?

Not so much as him being the reason why over 90% of the sperm produced by nearly all of the African males in their entire lifetime never reaches a female and ends up in his stomach instead. Hahahahahahahaha gayer than revolving doors.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2007, 02:17:28 AM »
another thread about me haha.

the self owning continues
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2007, 02:19:30 AM »

so i guess that means the thread you started about me is a brutal self owning on your part  :D

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2007, 02:19:46 AM »
Not so much as him being the reason why over 90% of the sperm produced by nearly all of the African males in their entire lifetime ends up in his stomach. Hahahahahahahaha gayer than revolving doors.

Ahahaha yes, I bet Bluto is the kind of "guy" that R. Lee Ermey took his inspiration from for the awesome putdowns by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman in Full Metal Jacket. Hahaha, gayer than "cleaning the head".

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2007, 02:20:27 AM »
homo BY NATURE!
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2007, 02:20:49 AM »
#### BY NATURE!
meltdown by nature

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2007, 05:28:51 AM »

Sometimes your comebacks make me picture a scenario where a country like the US destroys nearly the whole population of a tiny country with a nuclear missile (the SQUAD's posts) and in return, one person in the small country 'fights back' by writing 'USA is a bad country' on a piece of paper, with several spelling mistakes. You put the 'dumb' in unfuckingbelievablydumb and the 'lame' in flame, dude :-\

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2007, 10:39:12 AM »

Discuss

AHAHAHAAHAAH!!!!!