Author Topic: berzerkfury and superstar the biggest chickenshits on getbig!  (Read 4538 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
bezerkfury - guy is as scared as they come. when things get heated up, he turns to "we discuss that by pm's!" what a fucking MAMAS BOY! hahaha. he tries to be a tough guy but when the going gets tough... oops! he disappears from the board and want to deal with stuff by pms!

superstar - calls mars out and DEMANDS an apology or what? thats right. NOTHING! he doesnt risk anything and he cant do anything to mars!

empty threats from the squads biggest chickens!
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: berzerkfury and superstar the biggest chickenshits on getbig!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 10:58:32 AM »
What the fuck are you talking about? hahahah, what a clown. Mars has until 8 am to accept all of our demands. If not, Operation DutchDestruction will be implemented.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 11:00:25 AM »
What the fuck are you talking about? hahahah, what a clown. Mars has until 8 am to accept all of our demands. If not, Operation DutchDestruction will be implemented.

and whats that? you will kick mars out? a rookie like you who is hardly considered a member of the squad, let alone someone with power?

are you drunk?
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 11:00:34 AM »
bezerkfury - guy is as scared as they come. when things get heated up, he turns to "we discuss that by pm's!" what a fucking MAMAS BOY! hahaha. he tries to be a tough guy but when the going gets tough... oops! he disappears from the board and want to deal with stuff by pms!

superstar - calls mars out and DEMANDS an apology or what? thats right. NOTHING! he doesnt risk anything and he cant do anything to mars!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 11:01:54 AM »
and whats that? you will kick mars out? a rookie like you who is hardly considered a member of the squad, let alone someone with power?

are you drunk?

Wait, I forgot where it was written that I'm obligated to tell a 110 pound bottom feeder anything?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 11:15:04 AM »
If not, Operation DutchDestruction will be implemented.

Mars must be shitting himself right now.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 11:19:00 AM »
Mars must be shitting himself right now.  ::)

haha exactly! these clowns think they can do anything to mars! when was the last time they did anything, to anyone  ???

they are delusional
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2007, 11:20:00 AM »
hahahaha, I love these little bottom feeders. Do you think you're going to accomplish something Bluto. Your opinion is absolutely worthless to me.  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2007, 11:21:36 AM »
is this another of those times where berzerkfury makes a 1000 posts about me only to end it with that he doesnt care  ::)
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2007, 11:23:03 AM »
is this another of those times where berzerkfury makes a 1000 posts about me only to end it with that he doesnt care  ::)

Is this another one of those times where you claim that we're obsessed with you despite the fact you've made about 150 posts about me and SSBG in the last 12 hours alone?

Bluto, it's 100% obvious that you have absolutely no personal life. I look forward to you crying about me pointing that out again.  ;D

It's funny, you claim not to read the V yet you were down here posting in these threads less than 30 minutes after most of them were made. Someone's a little jealous!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2007, 11:26:04 AM »
oh man i cant believe he did that. that's a HALF PAGE POST

im getting to him. TOO EASY

did i tell you that i didnt even read it? that's just because if you read one post from bf - you read them all
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2007, 11:31:35 AM »
oh man i cant believe he did that. that's a HALF PAGE POST

im getting to him. TOO EASY

did i tell you that i didnt even read it? that's just because if you read one post from bf - you read them all

Yawn. You're so boring it's sad. Come on Bluto, you can do better than this. Wait, actually, looking at your other posts, you can't. You must be one of the dullest people I've ever seen.  :o

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2007, 11:38:47 AM »
great comeback  ::)
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2007, 11:39:52 AM »
great comeback  ::)

Already at a loss for words. Thanks for proving my point about you being one of the dullest people around. It's pathetic. 11000+ posts and you can't make one funny comment. I can't even imagine hanging out with you in real life, you'd probably want to talk about stamps or knitting.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2007, 11:46:35 AM »

AHAHHAAHAH!!!!  You're already worried that your attempts at contraversy are, yet again, gonna blow up in your face.   And you're right to be worried because SSGB, BF and Mars are gonna clear up their differences sometime today or tomorrow and you're gonna look like a shit-eating f'aggot once again.    You forget that the Squad is only as strong as its weakest member and we don't have any weak members.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2007, 11:56:50 AM »
Already at a loss for words. Thanks for proving my point about you being one of the dullest people around. It's pathetic. 11000+ posts and you can't make one funny comment. I can't even imagine hanging out with you in real life, you'd probably want to talk about stamps or knitting.

whine. cry. bitch

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2007, 11:59:07 AM »
AHAHHAAHAH!!!!  You're already worried that your attempts at contraversy are, yet again, gonna blow up in your face.   And you're right to be worried because SSGB, BF and Mars are gonna clear up their differences sometime today or tomorrow and you're gonna look like a shit-eating f'aggot once again.    You forget that the Squad is only as strong as its weakest member and we don't have any weak members.

whatabout you? i hope you dont pretend to be strong with your bogus lift claims  ;D
Z

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2007, 12:18:30 PM »
hahaha bluto's obsession about this issue boarders on a required pyschological diagnosis

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2007, 12:21:27 PM »
hahaha bluto's obsession about this issue boarders on a required pyschological diagnosis

congratulations for making the squad. you seem to fit right in, as lame as the rest  ;D
Z

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2007, 12:37:30 PM »
hahaha! poor bluto his obsession with the SQUAD is priceless.

bluto serious q....... are you this pathetic in real life?

can't wait for your lame comeback post ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2007, 12:41:59 PM »

howabout telling what you will do to mars if he doesnt apologize instead of trying to switch the subject to be about me, thats what you bf, and kiwol always do.
when pressed - every thread gets to be about me.
thats the way you chickenshits are trying to get out of situations like this.
Z

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2007, 12:45:45 PM »

reminds me of Teh Luke and the 'Letter'............ ::)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2007, 12:48:49 PM »
howabout telling what you will do to mars if he doesnt apologize instead of trying to switch the subject to be about me, thats what you bf, and kiwol always do.
when pressed - every thread gets to be about me.
thats the way you chickenshits are trying to get out of situations like this.

ok ok bluto check it! we're gonna send 10 ninjas to his house. their gonna drop in through the ceiling on ropes while mars is sleeping they're gonna go to his bedroom and, yhey're all gonna pull their ninja pants down, and fart in his face then leave.

ok feel better now?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2007, 12:54:53 PM »
ok ok bluto check it! we're gonna send 10 ninjas to his house. their gonna drop in through the ceiling on ropes while mars is sleeping they're gonna go to his bedroom and, yhey're all gonna pull their ninja pants down, and fart in his face then leave.

ok feel better now?

in other words - you admit that calling out mars was just an empty thread and you can't do shit to him.

Z

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2007, 01:01:53 PM »
in other words - you admit that calling out mars was just an empty thread and you can't do shit to him.

well what can i do to him?............it's not like this is real life ::)

just keep hitting your refresh button big guy, and we'll see what happens ;D