Author Topic: Ownage of a Big Female Fitness Trainer...  (Read 1829 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Ownage of a Big Female Fitness Trainer...
« on: March 18, 2007, 12:31:13 PM »
I work out in a gym with a big sign that say's "No strange noises" as one of the gyms 10 rules.
It's a great gym nonetheless Las Vegas Athletic Club.

As I was doing donkey calf raises with the full stack, on my 10th rep on my last set,
I did a no no, I grunted pretty loudly-pushing that last rep out.

As I stumbled away from the machine, this Big "Fat" black lady trainer was with one of her clients
doing one of the useless glute machines.  She looked at me with a look like, you know, like she was the shit and what was I doing grunting.  So I read her mind and said

I'm just tryin to get my legs as big as you'res, and I stared her down for about five seconds.
This lady will never I mean never say anything to anyone again.  I hope her posse isn't waitin for me with a gat the tommorow when I go train.  :o
Most are all show no go!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: Ownage of a Big Female Fitness Trainer...
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 12:37:45 PM »
I work out in a gym with a big sign that say's "No strange noises" as one of the gyms 10 rules.
It's a great gym nonetheless Las Vegas Athletic Club.

As I was doing donkey calf raises with the full stack, on my 10th rep on my last set,
I did a no no, I grunted pretty loudly-pushing that last rep out.

As I stumbled away from the machine, this Big "Fat" black lady trainer was with one of her clients
doing one of the useless glute machines.  She looked at me with a look like, you know, like she was the shit and what was I doing grunting.  So I read her mind and said

I'm just tryin to get my legs as big as you'res, and I stared her down for about five seconds.
This lady will never I mean never say anything to anyone again.  I hope her posse isn't waitin for me with a gat the tommorow when I go train.  :o

Well done... fuck that bitch.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 12:39:17 PM »
Oh deary me.

You silly boy she was looking at you and thinking I've seen more meat on a butchers pencil, thats all.

What difference does it make that she was black as well?

What an intriguing story if it went on two more line I would have killed my cat. (I am allowed a cat, I am a dirty queer)

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 02:29:23 PM »

[/quote] Really no difference, just trying to be as accurate as possible so everyone could get a good clear picture. 
Most are all show no go!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 02:38:45 PM »
Most trainers are useless
irrespective of skin color

I am always amazed when they give the fat new client a pair of 5lb dbs and tell them to step up and down on the 1 step whil raising their knee.

what the fuck is that going to do for the chick pushing 40% BF

they also stand next to the treadmill while the client walks for 10 minutes, lol, the trainer looks at his watch frequently as if that has special meaning
Here comes the money shot

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 02:55:53 PM »

I am always amazed when they give the fat new client a pair of 5lb dbs and tell them to step up and down on the 1 step whil raising their knee.

they also stand next to the treadmill while the client walks for 10 minutes, lol, the trainer looks at his watch frequently as if that has special meaning

For an out of shape person beginning a new exercise program, step ups help work the glutes, quads.  Helps with balance and coordination.
Personally, I always start newbies with bodyweight exercises.

Sandra

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 05:48:01 PM »
I thought Squadfather would appreciate this one...
Most are all show no go!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2007, 05:50:50 PM »
I thought Squadfather would appreciate this one...

I'm sure he'd appreciate a nice teabagging as well. You could demonstrate your toadying him to that way.

;D

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2007, 10:19:49 PM »

Really no difference, just trying to be as accurate as possible so everyone could get a good clear picture. 

i think their may be a difference...If she was to come after you and she is black, then you would have to expect her to break and isopure bottle on the counter and try to stab you with it...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2007, 10:39:28 PM »
For an out of shape person beginning a new exercise program, step ups help work the glutes, quads.  Helps with balance and coordination.
Personally, I always start newbies with bodyweight exercises.

Sandra

Sandra, I didn't know you lived in Vegas or that you PT'ed..... :-X
HAHA, RON.....

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2007, 10:42:26 PM »

spose its all about starting slow, aerobics is fucking hard when ur in a proper class.. ive been to one and i couldnt keep up lol