Author Topic: 300  (Read 1607 times)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« on: March 18, 2007, 01:00:34 PM »
i know most of you have seen this movie by now, it was great, and ive already seen posts on the net about the work out regimen the guys went though

but one thing i rally noticed was with all the low b/f ripped to the bone guys, alot had very puffy nipples. especially the main actor king leonidis. just wondered if anyone else noticed this. since i use i always look for stuff like this.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: 300
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 03:25:16 PM »
I would be surprised if he used anything. I literally stood 2 feet from him! Gerald Butler had a personal trainer with him on set. It looked like he knew what he was doing. He might have been training him for a while for that movie plus Gerald was pumping up right before the shot. He curled those mighty 40 pound dumbells to get some vascularity and pump going. He even had a protein shake as did many of the other guys except for me. :(

just push some weight!

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 06:06:51 AM »
Yeah
I notice this too
i wa waiting for the chubby guy to show up but here he never showed up
  :P

ATOMIC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 10:07:18 AM »
they had those guys training for a while and they were on strict diets for the 3 weeks before shooting and during shooting. Remember they also had every meal laid out for them and when that is the case it is a lot easier, also there was some make up involved, I am not trying to take anything away from them it's just Hollywood :P