Author Topic: cissus quadrangularis  (Read 1219 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
cissus quadrangularis
« on: March 18, 2007, 06:45:11 PM »
anyone ever try the stuff for its soft tissue healing and/or mild anabolic properties?

also, any negative sides, like immune suppression, lack of sleep, irritable etc etc..

looks like an awesome product.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: cissus quadrangularis
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 10:02:52 AM »
pity bump, nobodies tried this?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 02:26:20 PM »
pity bump, nobodies tried this?

Try it and let us know  ;)

Seriously, what are you trying to accomplish with it?  Weight loss?  Looks like there might be some positive info on PubMed, but I don't have time to look into right now.
:

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 03:02:44 PM »
im trying to accomplish ligament/tendon healing and some positive benefits of muscle building.

it is a glucocorticoid antagonist (similar to deca) which blunt cortisol reducing inflammation and promotes healing of the old soft tissue.

there is alot of positive material on pubmed, for fracture healing,and soft tissue healing. its perhaps one of the best supps ever(seriously) based on research for soft tissue. however, im not concerned with what it does positively(i know that) but more so any negative sides that people experienced. as blunted cortisol can effect the immune system somewhat.

ill post my results, and if anyone has tried it let me know if you had and negatives. :D

Savatage

• Getbig II
  • Sitting in silent lucidity
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 12:56:33 PM »
From what I've read, it seems like a solid supp for joint issues. I've heard it has some anabolic properties--ketosteroids? Not sure if there's anything to support this though.

BartBelgium

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 11:39:17 AM »
I've tried it.

My tedons and joints in my wrists and elbows hurt sometimes. Not realy bad, but still it sucks.

When I use Cissus RX the pain goes away.

Hope this helps.