Author Topic: Toke before work  (Read 1475 times)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
Toke before work
« on: March 19, 2007, 04:33:39 AM »
LOL..thought it would make me hungry...........man, I'm tired as hell.....8 more hours....not hungry and gotta train at 2pm......stupiid........ ..

Beener

• Getbig IV
Re: Toke before work
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 04:35:29 AM »
You're a real hero, aren'tcha.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 05:02:52 AM »
wtf ???

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 05:19:59 AM »
LOL..thought it would make me hungry...........man, I'm tired as hell.....8 more hours....not hungry and gotta train at 2pm......stupiid..........

So is this thread.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 06:27:12 AM »
LOL..thought it would make me hungry...........man, I'm tired as hell.....8 more hours....not hungry and gotta train at 2pm......stupiid........ ..

WTF you on ugar??!! I mentioned once about smokin weed to increase your appetite and you said you dont touch the stuff.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 06:32:16 AM »
YOU MADE ME.....lol....nah, I have a small bag that ive had for prob 4 months.........ONLY ONLY have a small bowl post training (at night before bed) if I'm having trouble getting my cals in....not so much cause it makes me hungry, but more so it relaxes me....then the hunger kicks in.....then it makes me konk out...

I had a stomach flu all weekend and it was truly hard to get the cals in.......I woke uo this morning for work bloated and knowing I wouldnt be able to eat a thing....so I took a hit and all it did was make me tired...this was about 630am.....I'm ok now.....just not hungry and I still got a wholeeeee lot of cals to get in.....bananas sound good............somethin g light.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 06:38:45 AM »
YOU MADE ME.....lol....nah, I have a small bag that ive had for prob 4 months.........ONLY ONLY have a small bowl post training (at night before bed) if I'm having trouble getting my cals in....not so much cause it makes me hungry, but more so it relaxes me....then the hunger kicks in.....then it makes me konk out...

I had a stomach flu all weekend and it was truly hard to get the cals in.......I woke uo this morning for work bloated and knowing I wouldnt be able to eat a thing....so I took a hit and all it did was make me tired...this was about 630am.....I'm ok now.....just not hungry and I still got a wholeeeee lot of cals to get in.....bananas sound good............somethin g light.

You are a wierd guy - i just wanted you to know that !!

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 06:49:29 AM »
A friend of mine always smokes up before training.  :-X

Here's his pic (discuss):
he should train more and smoke less.

mmmh, you people are just so fucking stupid...cant you do things without being on something...pathetic, it only shows how insecure you are. Can't find confidence in yourself? sad.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 06:56:04 AM »
relax bro....it was an attempt to get appetite up....that or eq was all that was there (lol).....def not trying to lose reaility...tis why it was like 2 pujffs.......never again.....I'll stik to nights!