Author Topic: Why is the meaning behind your username??  (Read 18374 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Why is the meaning behind your username??
« Reply #100 on: March 21, 2007, 08:21:53 AM »
I LOVED the movie "Fear and loathing in Las Vegas!"  ;D Great film that didn't get the props it should have.

"He said he got it, but I could tell, in his eyes, that he didn't.  He was lying to me."

"It was what the whole cool world would be doing on a Saturday night if the Nazis had won the war."

"Still humping the American Dream."

"We were riding the crest of a great wave.  And if you looked west, with the right kind of eyes, you could almost see the high water mark, where the wave finally broke and rolled back on itself."

Hunter Thompson - far out man!! 

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2007, 08:32:30 AM »
I LOVED the movie "Fear and loathing in Las Vegas!"  ;D Great film that didn't get the props it should have.

That is one f cked up funny film man  :)

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2007, 10:25:27 PM »
?? There are some wierd ones on here make you think where the f ck that come from?? Mite be interesting to find out why you named yourself what you did? For instance, i named myself what i did coz i was 210lb at the time and wanted to get up to around 230. On the other hand, adam called himself the true adonis, when we all know he looks like a bag of smashed stinkin assholes!!??
So what gives with the usernames guys??  :D
Good question, 230.  RAMAZON is a character I created for an animated TV series. I like the certainty of the word, the aggressive thrust of its first sylable and the "amazon" base.  Makes me feel esp. POWERFUL when I say it out loud. I reeeally
like it.

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2007, 10:35:55 PM »
My screen name is a representation of bodybuilding as a whole in its current state as the Ass end of the universe. Then when you imagine that and suck it thats what you get. Shit...

Sure, thats what it means................... ...just like SuckDick, right?

TA=BS=H

your still a pathetic fuck Adam