Author Topic: Porter cited for misdemeaner assault and battery  (Read 1821 times)

body88

Porter cited for misdemeaner assault and battery
« on: March 19, 2007, 07:38:48 AM »
Former Pittsburgh Steelers standout and current Dolphins linebacker Joey Porter was cited by Las Vegas police for misdemeanor battery after he allegedly punched another NFL player in the face Sunday night, according to a published report.

Porter
The Las Vegas Review Journal is reporting that Porter was cited for an alleged fight he had with Cincinnati Bengals offensive tackle Levi Jones.

"Apparently these two have a history with each other, a history of trash talking on the field," Las Vegas police Lt. Kevin McMahill told the paper.

Jones was treated by medical personnel at the scene, McMahill said.

Porter recently signed a five-year, $32 million deal with the Dolphins after being released by the Steelers.

In his eight-year career, Porter has 60 sacks and 10 interceptions.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Porter cited for misdemeaner assault and battery
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 08:28:21 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA

Porter is  west coast BEAST...Sockin fools

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 07:45:03 PM »
Apparently, there's a report that states that Porter and Jones have a history of jawwing on the field also. They used to play each other twice a year in the same division before Porter went to Miami.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 01:04:33 PM »
hahahahahahaha I love it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

not only is he done on the field, he is now a punk off of it ;D ;D ;D

I thank God every day that my pittsburgh steelers are run by such great men and I thank God every day for being a Steeler fan 8)

it is so beautiful :'( :)

E

E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 06:26:48 PM »
Earl, do you know if Shitsburgh plays Miami in 2007?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 08:14:40 PM »
Earl, do you know if Shitsburgh plays Miami in 2007?

no but PITTSBURGH plays miami ;D

another easy win for the mighty steelers 8)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 09:27:13 AM »
no but PITTSBURGH plays miami ;D

another easy win for the mighty steelers 8)

E

Then it's a lock that Porter will have a career game against Shitsburgh.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 09:45:23 AM »
Then it's a lock that Porter will have a career game against Shitsburgh.

haha he couldn't get around joe nobody that replaced ogden against the ravens and you think he will have a career day against us haha ::)

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 09:55:45 AM »
haha he couldn't get around joe nobody that replaced ogden against the ravens and you think he will have a career day against us haha ::)

E

Dude porter in miami...forget about it...Dude is gonna be a revived beast...Dont let him play on the same side as JT...with zach in the middle...its gonna get so ugly...Dude is gonna play instinctive football all season long...watch his numbers...through the roof

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 10:19:32 AM »
Couldn't agree more. But don't waste your breath debating Earl about. As far as he's concerned an ex- Steelers player sucks and washed up.  ::) He simply can't come to grips with the fact that the Steelers didn't want to pay when it came time to renew his contract.

Hey Earl. Make sure you grab a complimentary afro comb pick in honor of your new head coach come opening day.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 10:27:01 AM »
Couldn't agree more. But don't waste your breath debating Earl about. As far as he's concerned an ex- Steelers player sucks and washed up.  ::) He simply can't come to grips with the fact that the Steelers didn't want to pay when it came time to renew his contract.

Hey Earl. Make sure you grab a complimentary afro comb pick in honor of your new head coach come opening day.

If he cant see how porter will thrive with the people around him...he dosent know football. I played football and when i played around a d line that was raw...man it was like night and day...i played middle first with a 2 d tackles that combined to 550lbs...i was alright but i would rank my self as wack because i couldnt really get loose because i always had a guard in my face...but when i got another beast at lb next to me coupled with d tackles that combined for 630lbs...i looked like ray lewis..swear to god i was in the backfield more and i could read very easly...same with outside..if you have a punk ass end then the tackle comes off on you like right now..but if the end has to be accounted for...lord that makes a world of difference...and at outside commin on a blitz...forget about it..im not gonne even go into it...earl you must not know football if you really think porter wont be a monster in this defense

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 10:59:23 AM »
yes miami is a good fit for him but he is past his prime and that miami defense isn't getting any younger

most of his whopping 7 sacks came against shit teams like the browns, raiders and bucs

and it's not like our d line is weak with pro bowlers like aaron smith and casey hampton and solid line backers like james farrior (runner up for defensive mvp in 2004) larry foote and clark haggans ::)

he got owned by jonathan ogden's backup and you can't tell me joey wasn't fired up to play the ravens

what do i know all I did was see EVERY SINGLE STEELER PLAY last year

joey's smart for being a big mouth, if you talk a big game most people are dumb enough to actually believe you are better than you are ;)

bring on more of your stupid arguments, I'm in an owning mood today 8)

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 11:02:02 AM »

if anybody didn't pay it was your ravens not giving thomas what he deserved, he is far better than porter

and that last comment is racist :P

baltimoron ;D

E
E

body88

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 11:38:06 AM »
I was surprised Joey got as much money as he did. Thomas signed with NE for 18 million guaranteed over his contract. Joey got 20 million guaranteed over the same amount of time. I know Thomas took less money then he was being offered from several team's to play here, but I was surprised Joey got as much cash as he did. Although joey statistically is defiantly on the decline (has been for awhile) he should do well in Miami.

To be fair, the ravens did not have the cap space to keep Thomas. The ravens have like 60 million sunk in 10 of there best guys alone.  Only second to Indy who has like 61 mill in 10 of there best players, and you see that salary cap situation. If guys are getting paid big money, you cant keep everyone. Apparently Rex really made an effort to get him to stay.  Ironically Thomas took less then his market value to play in NE. The niners offered Thomas 5 million more in guaranteed money. Miami was offering what they payed Porter, etc etc. I think the ravens do a superb job of finding defensive talent.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 03:14:22 PM »
we didn't have the cap space to keep joey

younger and better players like troy only have about a year left plus big ben down the road

20 million dollar signing bonus ::)

I love these clowns

E
E