Author Topic: Jaejonna/Mars Conspiracy  (Read 3380 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Jaejonna/Mars Conspiracy
« on: March 19, 2007, 10:14:54 AM »
To All,

With the pending trial of Mars v The Squad et al. Superstar and Bezerkfury .. I would like to shed light on what has been happening , BEHIND THE SCENES...

It has not been brought into the light, that I was in 'talks' with the GREAT MARS to become an installation of the great organisation known to all as "THE SQUAD". However, I kindly denied his offer because he was just one voice in a network of terror that was far greater than anything he could comprehend. I feel that this type of testimony is pertinent in the pending verdict of the co-founder's crimes.

To think that he would look past his organisation to bring in a former enemy of the state.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mars
Getbig V

Operation "Termination of Traitors"

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: jaejonna on: February 16, 2007, 09:04:06 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are welcome any day Jaejonna, is there any position in our regime you would prefer?
Report To Admin

Mars
Getbig V

« Sent to: jaejonna on: February 16, 2007, 09:25:51 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What about head of the security service?

Mars
Getbig V

« Sent to: jaejonna on: February 23, 2007, 11:19:22 AM »

Dear Jaejonna,

I want to thank you for your loyalty against me and The Squad and therefore i wil make you an official Squad member and offer you a position in my regime soon, i think of recruitment and propaganda. but you have to understand i can't put you in that high position emediately. that would be suspicious and not very fair to other members.

Your leader Mars

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss...
L

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Jaejonna/Mars Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 10:20:19 AM »
Are you going to join his army of none?
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 10:22:10 AM »
This is high treason.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 10:25:45 AM »
Are you going to join his army of none?
no , at one point ...as I have discussed with you, it was a 'goal' for me to have enlisted with the Squad.... however, I see my place as a seperate entity, and Independent.
Eventhough this is a 'snitch' move, Im not going to wait for the movie if Im on the Titanic and I see its going down ....
L

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 10:27:31 AM »
no , at one point ...as I have discussed with you, it was a 'goal' for me to have enlisted with the Squad.... however, I see my place as a seperate entity, and Independent.
Eventhough this is a 'snitch' move, Im not going to wait for the movie if Im on the Titanic and I see its going down ....

I see your point, but the Squad will be MUCH better off without Mars imo. He is lame as fuck.
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 10:29:38 AM »
I see your point, but the Squad will be MUCH better off without Mars imo. He is lame as fuck.
I always liked his humor.....very original and of himself.. But( not that its my business)..the squad operates day in and day out with out him. He is more like a figure head, however I think the inmates are going to run his assylum from now on..
L

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 10:30:30 AM »

You were mislead JJ. Only Sarcasm has the authority to enlist someone and override a majority decision. Mars couldn't have inducted you into the SQUAD, cause Sars knew about it (I told him) and didn't want you in. I don't like what I see in the future for Mars - if he apologises, then no one's going to respect him. If he doesn't, then he'll have to leave. It's lose-lose either way - what a shame :(

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 10:32:51 AM »
hahaha! ok what are we waiting for?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 10:32:58 AM »
I always liked his humor.....very original and of himself.. But( not that its my business)..the squad operates day in and day out with out him. He is more like a figure head, however I think the inmates are going to run his assylum from now on..

He has a funny line once in a while, I just don't understand why he would try to sacrifice some of his best men just to keep up appearances of his stupid dictator game. You do know, no matter what he says, that if it were just Mars and no Squadfather in charge, he would have kicked out SS and BF for "the recent uprisings on the G and O" Oh brother.
E

The Heckler

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 10:33:56 AM »
if it were just Mars and no Squadfather in charge, he would have kicked out SS and BF for "the recent uprisings on the G and O" Oh brother.

I`m afraid that many, many more heads were going to roll in the process.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2007, 10:35:05 AM »
hahaha! ok what are we waiting for?

Nothing really. It's a done deal, unless Mars apologises, which I hope for his own sake he won't. I'd rather Mars left than apologise and be in the SQUAD, which would be the same as him revealing he's gay or has a 1 inch dick ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2007, 10:35:12 AM »

Elaborate please :)
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2007, 10:36:54 AM »

Heckler, just when you get a little agreeable in my eyes everytime, you say something that's just downright stupid like this. Why? You don't strike me as someone who'd say such a stupid thing. Stick to mind f*cking in a respectable way dude.

BTW, if Mars leaves, the SQUAD will only be smaller by that much.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2007, 10:37:04 AM »
You were mislead JJ. Only Sarcasm has the authority to enlist someone and override a majority decision. Mars couldn't have inducted you into the SQUAD, cause Sars knew about it (I told him) and didn't want you in. I don't like what I see in the future for Mars - if he apologises, then no one's going to respect him. If he doesn't, then he'll have to leave. It's lose-lose either way - what a shame :(

Yes I WAS MISLED!!! this is why I am OUTING THE DICTATOR !!!! All these correspondences were not kept secret until today, I of course CC'ed Kiwiol and Sarcasm ..plus Danielson knew of these undercurrents as well!!

I feel that maybe as an Ally to Mars that I should have his back, but apon further inspection of the above correspondences I see now that he was on his own watch !! Trying to use the prestige and power of the 'Jaejonna' brand as a backup plan for when the troops come into the palace. I cant just sit back and not let this be allowed for the trial, so I offer up MARS' treasonist PM's to the V board community and the Squad Chain of Command as evidence of TREASON!!!

forgive me my old freind, you are only a shell of your former self.
L

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2007, 10:38:21 AM »
Yes I WAS MISLED!!! this is why I am OUTING THE DICTATOR !!!! All these correspondences were not kept secret until today, I of course CC'ed Kiwiol and Sarcasm ..plus Danielson knew of these undercurrents as well!!

I feel that maybe as an Ally to Mars that I should have his back, but apon further inspection of the above correspondences I see now that he was on his own watch !! Trying to use the prestige and power of the 'Jaejonna' brand as a backup plan for when the troops come into the palace. I cant just sit back and not let this be allowed for the trial, so I offer up MARS' treasonist PM's to the V board community and the Squad Chain of Command as evidence of TREASON!!!

forgive me my old freind, you are only a shell of your former self.

You did the right thing JJ, Mars only thinks of his pathetic self anyway.
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2007, 10:39:00 AM »

Nothing really. It's a done deal, unless Mars apologises, which I hope for his own sake he won't. I'd rather Mars left than apologise and be in the SQUAD, which would be the same as him revealing he's gay or has a 1 inch dick ;D
no it's past an apology.... he must be dealt with!

sooo long wittle guy :-*

The Heckler

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2007, 10:40:01 AM »
Heckler, just when you get a little agreeable in my eyes everytime, you say something that's just downright stupid like this. Why? You don't strike me as someone who'd say such a stupid thing. Stick to mind f*cking in a respectable way dude.

BTW, if Mars leaves, the SQUAD will only be smaller by that much.

Kiwiol,

There has been an insurrection in the process for some time now.  Certain members of my Team have known about it because they were contacted by Mars.  Remember that in the days of yore, he and I ruthlessly roamed the plains of Getbig in search of hapless prey.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2007, 10:44:30 AM »
Kiwiol,

There has been an insurrection in the process for some time now.  Certain members of my Team have known about it because they were contacted by Mars.  Remember that in the days of yore, he and I ruthlessly roamed the plains of Getbig in search of hapless prey.

Whatever floats your boat buddy. I suppose if he joins Team Adonis, then that'll make 3 of you, since I don't think you're Adonis at all. If yours is a joint account, which I don't think it is, then maybe Adonis posts under this handle sometimes, but not when you come down to the V to discuss SQUAD matters cause I know he isn't interested in it one bit. That's why I often think you're maybe TomR.

And JJ, there's been no treason here. Mars set himself up for this. Anything that's done with stupidity is probably going to backfire in your face, which is why they say those who fail to plan, plan to fail. Mars hasn't done anything wrong, he's just been a little stupid.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2007, 10:46:20 AM »
yes kiwi!!

"Those drunk with power make powerful decisions like they are drunk!!!" --Gordon Ghekko
L

The Heckler

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2007, 10:47:30 AM »
Whatever floats your boat buddy. I suppose if he joins Team Adonis, then that'll make 3 of you, since I don't think you're Adonis at all. If yours is a joint account, which I don't think it is, then maybe Adonis posts under this handle sometimes, but not when you come down to the V to discuss SQUAD matters cause I know he isn't interested in it one bit. That's why I often think you're maybe TomR.

And JJ, there's been no treason here. Mars set himself up for this. Anything that's done with stupidity is probably going to backfire in your face, which is why they say those who fail to plan, plan to fail. Mars hasn't done anything wrong, he's just been a little stupid.

haha off the record The True Adonis does not concern myself with things on the V.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2007, 10:53:22 AM »
haha off the record The True Adonis does not concern myself with things on the V.

I have no way of proving this, of course, but I can tell that you just try to copy Sarcasm's posting style sometimes to try and add to the confusion. But unlike some of the fools here, I know Sars is too mature and intelligent to do something stupid like have a gimmick account. It's OK to have a gimmick account for sure, cause sometimes it only adds to the fun, but some guys just won't have them, me being one of them.

You COULD be Bast, cause the guy's funny in a weird way, not to mention he's as loyal to TA as I'm to Sars, but that'd be my only guess other than you being TomR. All that apart, I like seeing you post in the V, Heckler. A lot of the people here are just plain retarded at times, but at your best, you're a pretty OK poster. Ah, life's little mysteries :)

The Heckler

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2007, 11:05:05 AM »
I have no way of proving this, of course, but I can tell that you just try to copy Sarcasm's posting style sometimes to try and add to the confusion. But unlike some of the fools here, I know Sars is too mature and intelligent to do something stupid like have a gimmick account. It's OK to have a gimmick account for sure, cause sometimes it only adds to the fun, but some guys just won't have them, me being one of them.

You COULD be Bast, cause the guy's funny in a weird way, not to mention he's as loyal to TA as I'm to Sars, but that'd be my only guess other than you being TomR. All that apart, I like seeing you post in the V, Heckler. A lot of the people here are just plain retarded at times, but at your best, you're a pretty OK poster. Ah, life's little mysteries :)

I will tell you simply that neither tomr nor Sarcasm uses this account.  The latter is a great associate of mine, to be sure, but I have no affiliation with the former except that he sent me screenshots owning Alex23 and MaNgoo at one point.

For the rest, let the mystery reign supreme!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2007, 11:05:44 AM »

half page meltdown.
Z