Author Topic: CHRIS CORMIER IS THE LAZIEST GUY I EVER MET....TALK OF WASTED POTENTIAL!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3117 times)

Undisputed

• Getbig II
This guy's optimizing his Potential, why can't Chris....

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
is that dana carvey in the background?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
you call him lazy and claim genetics made him big?  BULLSHIT.  He still had to work his ass off to get into that shape.  Give it up old man.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
I for one am sick of hearing of his great potential, its not like the guys been training for less than 10 years and is still doing below average dosages.
Chris has been one of the biggest gear heads for the last ten years, if you were on 6000mgs plus most weeks you to would look like you have potential, and also the 10 to 20ius of jins each day, keep it real people Phil Heath has potential, this old man aint, he has great shape but no potential he aint grown in years as his body has no potential for growth as he has no where to go with his dosages, and his body receptors are starting to close down the same as Nassers and other guys before them.
Potentially he will be homeless and jobless within 5 years. ;D 

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
GET YOUR IFBB PRO CARD AND SHOW HIM HOW IT'S DONE!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Chris Cormier has been working hard for over 20years...That is working hard to destroy his organs..

Dave Czech

• Getbig III
yes,i heard that used happy dust :-[ :-[

very much drugs :o :o

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
you dont think smoking blunts and talking on your cell phone to your bitches is hard work?