Author Topic: CHRIS CORMIER IS THE LAZIEST GUY I EVER MET....TALK OF WASTED POTENTIAL!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3119 times)

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
recently I was on holiday in LA, and I saw Cormier in Golds Venice, and he was playing with his mobile phone for what seemed like forever rather than training, and chatting up girls.....talk about wasted potential....he has the world's best genetics for bodybuilding, yet he is the laziest guy I ever saw in my life, talk about BEING A LAZY SLACKER

He has the genetics and the potential to be Mr Olympia, but he is the MOST LAZY, UNMOTIVATED SLACKER which I ever saw, he barely trains in the gym in comparison to some people and still looks great, if he trained PROPERLY WITH THE HEART AND SOUL OF A LION, rather than WITH HIS LAZY, UNMOTIVATED WASTER ATTITUDE....then he would be amazing, rather than has-been

Chris....don't waste your potential....don't end up in the gutter like another one of life's has beens  :( :-\

Chris could have been crowned Mr Olympia many years ago, and then there never would have been a Dorian, a Ronnie or a Jay as Mr O winners....instead his career has gone the SEWER....just because he is SO LAZY  :-\

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
How many times do you start the same thread over and over?!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
Oh, and who are you to say that CC is a waste of potential?

You are nothing but a waste of oxygen...

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
I'm sure Chris Cormier is already in bodybuilding hall of fame. to have somebody negatively saying garbage about him, has no point and it's worthless

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
oh yeah homie....I'll be at the Shawn Ray Colorado Pro with my boy King Kamali......and he's gonna hunt down all the haters and I'll be there to watch  ;) :D

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
oh yeah homie....I'll be at the Shawn Ray Colorado Pro with my boy King Kamali......and he's gonna hunt down all the haters whilst I have dinner with his hot wife....just don't tell him  ;) :D

We are all terrified and in awe of you

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
i would love to see your picture with such impressive numbers

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
We are all terrified and in awe of you

well u said it cuz ;) :D

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
i would love to see your picture with such impressive numbers

what numbers  ???

Figo

• Getbig V
Why dont you motivate him and train him?

With all that potential and your infinite knowledge and motivation, perhaps he can aspire to your boy Kamali's physique one day...

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Why dont you motivate him and train him?

With all that potential and your infinite knowledge and motivation, perhaps he can aspire to your boy Kamali's physique one day...

yeah maybe I could....Hell he sure could use my help  :-\

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
recently I was on holiday in LA, and I saw Cormier in Golds Venice, and he was playing with his mobile phone for what seemed like forever rather than training, and chatting up girls.....talk about wasted potential....he has the world's best genetics for bodybuilding, yet he is the laziest guy I ever saw in my life, talk about BEING A LAZY SLACKER

He has the genetics and the potential to be Mr Olympia, but he is the MOST LAZY, UNMOTIVATED SLACKER which I ever saw, he barely trains in the gym in comparison to some people and still looks great, if he trained PROPERLY WITH THE HEART AND SOUL OF A LION, rather than WITH HIS LAZY, UNMOTIVATED WASTER ATTITUDE....then he would be amazing, rather than has-been

Chris....don't waste your potential....don't end up in the gutter like another one of life's has beens  :( :-\

Chris could have been crowned Mr Olympia many years ago, and then there never would have been a Dorian, a Ronnie or a Jay as Mr O winners....instead his career has gone the SEWER....just because he is SO LAZY  :-\

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

i don't smoke, so don't call me fag....little boy  ;)

Figo

• Getbig V
yeah maybe I could....Hell he sure could use my help  :-\

I don't think C.C. is the one who needs help...

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
maybe

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Chris Cormier is the greatest BBer to ever live (Except Arnold of course)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPuVgP4zDpQ

I

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
what numbers  ???

Well before you erased it from your original post, you were 6'4" 280 lb shredded with 23 inch arms and 35 inch quads. 

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
I guess you thought you would change it before anyone saw it.  well that kind of backfired.  i saw it, so show us your pic with those imressive numbers

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Well before you erased it from your original post, you were 6'4" 280 lb shredded with 23 inch arms and 35 inch quads. 

what??? unless i was mr O, why would i say that  ???  :o

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Chris Cormier is the greatest BBer to ever live (Except Arnold of course)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPuVgP4zDpQ

he was great a few years back, but now  ???

Figo

• Getbig V
he was great a few years back, but now  ???

Maybe thats because he's not training, dieting, nor taking aas for shows... its called taking time off.

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
what??? unless i was mr O, why would i say that  ???  :o

Your right i completely just pulled that out of the air ::)  That is exactly the response i was expecting from you.  Now if you want to talk about washed up, you should talk to your boy Tamali.

Dave Czech

• Getbig III

oh he train  more than 95%people in the world -he already doesn't need to nothing prove

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
Your english is improving Dave, i could almost understand you

noc

• Getbig IV
Robert die of aids asap thanks.  ::)