Author Topic: SuperStar appreciation thread!  (Read 1564 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
SuperStar appreciation thread!
« on: March 19, 2007, 11:10:50 AM »
Superstar singlehandedly saved the Squad in my opinion. People were laughing at Mars' frail physique as well as his penchant for roleplaying and playing with dolls. Superstar got rid of that fag got and returned the Squad to its former glory!!!
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: SuperStar appreciation thread!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 11:19:22 AM »
I don't know Mars at all, but I do know that Superstar is one badass guy!  Luv ya!

:)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 11:20:27 AM »
I don't know Mars at all, but I do know that Superstar is one badass mothafucka!  Luv ya!

hahaha  Fixed.
 ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 11:21:06 AM »
I don't know Mars at all, but I do know that Superstar is one badass ####!  Luv ya!

that's enough for me ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 11:22:24 AM »
I don't know Mars at all, but I do know that Superstar is one badass ####!  Luv ya!

Lets see how many hot bitches post on Starvin' Marvins appreciation thread 8)
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 11:23:52 AM »
Lets see how many hot bitches post on Starvin' Marvins appreciation thread 8)

Does Bluto count?   ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 11:25:33 AM »
Does Bluto count?   ;D

Well, there are rumors that Mars is a coksucker.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 11:30:30 AM »
No one, not even Sarcasm knows this, but Superstar's the man, cause he was once willing to take a fall for the SQUAD - that's the kind of guy he is. I never really knew Superstar that much in the beginning and it took me ages to warm up to him (and for him to do the same to me), but once I did, I could instantly see what a cool mofo and stand up guy he is. I know it's overused here quite a bit esp. by me myself, but I'll still say Superstar IS legendary 8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 11:33:16 AM »
i don't get along with the squad as a whole, but superstar is definitely on the list of good guys. aside from being one of my 50% bodyfat bruthas. ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 11:34:59 AM »
i don't get along with the squad as a whole, but superstar is definitely on the list of good guys. aside from being one of my 50% bodyfat bruthas. ;D

Dude, REAL men don't keep fussing about our waistlines and bodyfat levels, as long as we look like we could beat the shit out of some punk if we wanted to 8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2007, 11:39:06 AM »
Dude, REAL men don't keep fussing about our waistlines and bodyfat levels, as long as we look like we could beat the shit out of some punk if we wanted to 8)

but you know, i have to be honest. i'm pretty sure that after i dropped a kid like buttsuck and took his girlfriend, there'd be a moment when i'm looking out my car window at his KO'd frail little body on the pavement and before his girl starts trying to go down on me where i'd say "dammit he's right, i really DO wish i was lean and flawless like that."

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2007, 11:41:44 AM »
but you know, i have to be honest. i'm pretty sure that after i dropped a kid like buttsuck and took his girlfriend, there'd be a moment when i'm looking out my car window at his KO'd frail little body on the pavement and before his girl starts trying to go down on me where i'd say "dammit he's right, i really DO wish i was lean and flawless like that."

Hahahaha maybe, but I think it's safe to say you'd stop the second you were made to realise that Buttsuck just wanted to trade places with his girl so it'd be him going down on you (or any other man) hahahahaha

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2007, 01:28:49 PM »
not me!... i would kick him in the head, then get sum head ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2007, 01:32:47 PM »
Superstar is a pusssy wreckin', 315 pound shoulder pressin', tiny tit destroyin', limosine ridin', 3 inch thick wad of hundred dollar bill carryin', cigar smokin', head smashin' son of a gun, a real man's man.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2007, 01:37:20 PM »
Yes, I have to agree that SSBG has brought about much needed change in the Squad........for those tiny tits that aren't aware  ~ this is the reason SSBG is a Squad Veteran and Getbig legend!!!   

I stand humbled before this owning great!!