Author Topic: SARCASM, SUPERSTARBILLYGRAHAM AND BEZERKFURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4313 times)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
good lawd, the full squad turned on mars quicker than adonis turns around and bends over when another guy walks into the shower at the YMCA.

a bit harsh methinks, he is a funny guy.

but it was interesting to see a coup anyway

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

noc

• Getbig IV
Whoever you are, I like your style man.  ;D

I will tell you this much; the mighty Mars shall rise again and all those who betrayed him will meet their fate.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
More of your homosexual projection, Mr. Zachary "POLE SMOKER" GATES

you know if you stopped talking about homosexuality or thinking that calling me by my full name was an "insult" you wouldn't have fuck-all to do on this board. your shit's tired, man.  :-\

The Heckler

you know if you stopped talking about homosexuality or thinking that calling me by my full name was an "insult" you wouldn't have fuck-all to do on this board. your shit's tired, man.  :-\

Are you still an "unhappy camper"?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Are you still an "unhappy camper"?

::)

come up with something new or stop wasting board space. if it actually bothered me don't you think i would have acted upon it by now? you know, gotten a new account, left the boards, told you to stop posting that PM? make it your signature for all i care, man.

noc

• Getbig IV
Where is the mighty squadfather? I saw he posted another 'story' on the main board which was really intresting  ::) But he is no where to be seen here.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Where is the mighty squadfather? I saw he posted another 'story' on the main board which was really intresting  ::) But he is no where to be seen here.

Are you following him because you have a crush on him?  :P
\

noc

• Getbig IV
Are you following him because you have a crush on him?  :P

Yes; you got me.

I saw his photo and he was HUGE. Completely justified his 'story telling time'.

Oh wait..can you describe what he looks like for me?  ::)

Epic use of ' :P' though...  ::)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Yes; you got me.

I saw his photo and he was HUGE. Completely justified his 'story telling time'.

Oh wait..can you describe what he looks like for me?  ::)

Epic use of ' :P' though...  ::)

::) Oh brother, Brutal usage of the Emoticons on your 24th post.  I'm glad that the your "MARS" tribute account is working out for you. 

In short Superstar large white male, would not hesitate to stomp a mudhole in Mars or you, then bang your girl once he finished.  Hope this helps.
\

noc

• Getbig IV
::) Oh brother, Brutal usage of the Emoticons on your 24th post.  I'm glad that the your "MARS" tribute account is working out for you. 

In short Superstar large white male, would not hesitate to stomp a mudhole in Mars or you, then bang your girl once he finished.  Hope this helps.

hahah er wipe the cum away from your eyes and realise that we was discussing the 'squadfather' not 'superstar'(oh brother what a name  ::)) hahaha i suppose once you've sucked squad dick for so long that you lose your true identity; word is your officially the squad rentboy.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
hahah er wipe the cum away from your eyes and realise that we was discussing the 'squadfather' not 'superstar'(oh brother what a name  ::)) hahaha i suppose once you've sucked squad dick for so long that you lose your true identity; word is your officially the squad rentboy.

hahahahahahha,  your serious gayness for Mars Bars has caused you to lash out at any and all who post against your master.  By your own self admittance you have admitted that you started this account as a result of the Mars incident.  You are the one with no identity, you had no stance on this board until Mars massacre.  So all in all what you are really saying is that you want Mars to know it is still safe for him to post here as you will supports him, prolly best by cupping his balls and being his bottom bitch.

Have fun in time out.
\