Author Topic: SARCASM, SUPERSTARBILLYGRAHAM AND BEZERKFURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4315 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHH!!!  Are y'all suggesting that Mars is nuttin but a shifty little dicksucker who now rejoins the ranks of the other talentless, pathetic, steam pile of dogshit queers?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
hahahaha, I'm just saying that if Mars was running around on fire, I wouldn't be pissing on him to put out the flames anytime soon.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHH!!!  Are y'all suggesting that Mars is nuttin but a shifty little dicksucker who now rejoins the ranks of the other talentless, pathetic, steam pile of dogshit queers?
hahahahahahaha, Mars is the type of little dutch queer who hangs out outside the sperm bank with a sign saying Will Work For Food.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
hahahaha, I'm just saying that if Mars was running around on fire, I wouldn't be pissing on him to put out the flames anytime soon.

AHAHAAHAHAH!!!  BF, are you suggesting that Mars is such a ugly little dong weasel that the loneliest of fat girls wouldn't tug his little pecker for $500 and 8 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
AHAHAAHAHAH!!!  BF, are you suggesting that Mars is such a ugly little dong weasel that the loneliest of fat girls wouldn't tug his little pecker for $500 and 8 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts?
hahahaha, "dong weasel".

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
hahahahahahaha, Mars is the type of little dutch queer who hangs out outside the sperm bank with a sign saying Will Work For Food.

AHAHAHAAH!!!  "Will Work For Food"

Fury

• Getbig V

hahahaha yesss!!!!!!!!, I'm suggesting that he's the type of "snakeater" who'd offer the $500 and 8 dozen donuts to return the favor to any 65 year old businessman who was willing!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
MARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Have your yellow-toothed crank monkey mother wash her ass and report immediately to my shitters.....she is officially on toilet duty once again!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
MARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Have your yellow-toothed crank monkey mother wash her ass and report immediately to my shitters.....she is officially on toilet duty once again!!
hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! classic.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
hahahaha yesss!!!!!!!!, I'm suggesting that he's the type of "snakeater" who'd offer the $500 and 8 dozen donuts to return the favor to any 65 year old businessman who was willing!!!

AHAHAAHAHAH!!!!  I see, so you're saying that Mars is a retarded Dutch semen swallower that would throat a group of elderly chinese businessmen for half a grilled cheese sammich?

Fury

• Getbig V
AHAHAAHAHAH!!!!  I see, so you're saying that Mars is a retarded Dutch semen swallower that would throat a group of elderly chinese businessmen for half a grilled cheese sammich?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! MoS, are you suggesting that because it's around 10 pm in Amsterdam that Mars must be hitting his job working the gloryholes at the "We catch what you pitch" nightclub in Amsterdam's "San Francisco" district?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahaha, my Lord this little clog wearing dutch dong wrangler is finished.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
hahahaha, my Lord this little clog wearing dutch dong wrangler is finished.
and it didn't have to be this way.it's too bad he could of just stepped down, and we would of went on about our ownings.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
and it didn't have to be this way.it's too bad he could of just stepped down, and we would of went on about our ownings.

Yes, I gave Mars the complete benefit of the doubt through this entire ordeal, but his true colors have once again been revealed......the only thing left for Mars is a string of heinous, suicide-inducing pwnings.

That 140lb dicksuckin Dutch turd is done.......and done.

The Heckler

My, how the tables have turned.

I love it.  ;D

noc

• Getbig IV
Are these all examples of 'brutal ownings' that we can now look forward to under the sole 'leadership' of the squadfather hahahahah oh brother  ::) Getbig is in for a treat. Epic sarcasm...how ironic.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Are these all examples of 'brutal ownings' that we can now look forward to under the sole 'leadership' of the squadfather hahahahah oh brother  ::) Getbig is in for a treat. Epic sarcasm...how ironic.

thanks mars ::)

The Heckler

The Great Squadfather is truly to be commended.  Not only has he taken the helm of the SQUAD but he also is a trusted leader in the Team Adonis organization.

noc

• Getbig IV
thanks mars ::)

hahahah another predictive genius response from the 'squad' and yet again; another internet detective...must be some sort of 'squad' initiation ceremonie where you play policemen and the squadfather asks you to spread 'em hahahah oh brother  ::)

noc

• Getbig IV
The Great Squadfather is truly to be commended.  Not only has he taken the helm of the SQUAD but he also is a trusted leader in the Team Adonis organization.

Team Adonis... consisting of...Adonis. Brutal destroying of the 'there is no i in team"  ::)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
hahahah another predictive genius response from the 'squad' and yet again; another internet detective...must be some sort of 'squad' initiation ceremonie where you play policemen and the squadfather asks you to spread 'em hahahah oh brother  ::)

Whoever you are, I like your style man.  ;D

The Heckler

Team Adonis... consisting of...Adonis. Brutal destroying of the 'there is no i in team"  ::)

How naive you are.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH

ahahaha

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
good lawd, the full squad turned on mars quicker than adonis turns around and bends over when another guy walks into the shower at the YMCA.

The Heckler

good lawd, the full squad turned on mars quicker than adonis turns around and bends over when another guy walks into the shower at the YMCA.

More of your homosexual projection, Mr. Zachary "POLE SMOKER" GATES