Author Topic: FUNNY WHEN LITTLE PEOPLE COMPETE WITH BIG EGOS  (Read 2204 times)

Champion

• Getbig II
FUNNY WHEN LITTLE PEOPLE COMPETE WITH BIG EGOS
« on: March 19, 2007, 03:10:29 PM »
I enjoy all those crazy videos out there with what people call a bodybuilding show. Guys shaking their asses making pigs look sophisticated.

I am just surprised that arvilla had not shown us a video of his winning last place at a 'level 5' show. What an achievement that is.

Now cheri followed in his footsteps and finally got a dose of reality from the rowdy crowd here.

They don't like to hear the truth cause they already know. Maybe they could become circus performers and make people laugh.

At least they have that quality without skills.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: FUNNY WHEN LITTLE PEOPLE COMPETE WITH BIG EGOS
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 03:14:16 PM »
Gimmick.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 03:23:21 PM »
I enjoy all those crazy videos out there with what people call a bodybuilding show. Guys shaking their asses making pigs look sophisticated.

I am just surprised that arvilla had not shown us a video of his winning last place at a 'level 5' show. What an achievement that is.

Now cheri followed in his footsteps and finally got a dose of reality from the rowdy crowd here.

They don't like to hear the truth cause they already know. Maybe they could become circus performers and make people laugh.

At least they have that quality without skills.

If that's pathetic, what does that make you, who registered and signed up for a free email address, used that to get a Getbig gimmick account and waited all that time till Ron processed your request, just so you could use this account to make this abomination of a post that's gayer and dumber than you were, when you happily believed and obliged your daddy back when you were 13 at that one time in the shower when he said that it's quite normal for dads to clean their 13 year sons' mouth and anuses with their (dad's) cock?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 03:33:03 PM »
If that's pathetic, what does that make you, who registered and signed up for a free email address, used that to get a Getbig gimmick account and waited all that time till Ron processed your request, just so you could use this account to make this abomination of a post that's gayer and dumber than you were, when you happily believed and obliged your daddy back when you were 13 at that one time in the shower when he said that it's quite normal for dads to clean their 13 year sons' mouth and anuses with their (dad's) cock?

owned!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 03:36:08 PM »

hahaha exactly 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 03:41:55 PM »
hahaha exactly 

Hahahahahaha 'Champion' ::) oh brother, is the kind of 'guy' who walks walks around in malls hand in hand with his boyfriend, with his hair dyed strawberry blond and a tight neon pink T shirt that says 'This boy loves his daddy'. Hahahahahaha gayer than not leaving the seat up.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 03:50:12 PM »
The fuck you talking about? Cheri looked great!!!!!  ::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 03:51:41 PM »

hahahaha that was hilarious.... at least she doesnt post her pic in every thread like wrinkled abs arvilla  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 03:52:19 PM »

Even you'll have to admit she looks more muscular and toned than Toxy, although that's not really saying much ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 03:53:48 PM »
Even you'll have to admit she looks more muscular and toned than Toxy, although that's not really saying much ;D

I've had bowel movements with more definition than Toxic and ironically, I'm not injecting my fecal matter with 750 mg of sust a week. Talk about a monster financial investment!