Author Topic: TREASON IN FULL EFFECT  (Read 3553 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
TREASON IN FULL EFFECT
« on: March 19, 2007, 03:19:50 PM »
march 19 - treason is at an all time high!

backstabbing like never before

question everyone asks - who is next?

anybody can be a target

mars was kicked out of the squad for no reason whatsoever and he's the FOUNDER

if he can get kicked out so can anybody

CHAOS

:o
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: TREASON IN FULL EFFECT
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 03:20:57 PM »
 :-\
Z

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 03:21:38 PM »
when the entire squad turns on one guy, that's not backstabbing, that's removing the weak link from the chain. a better question than "who's next?" is "why is bluto so permanently fixed to mars's scrotum?"

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 03:24:00 PM »
when the entire squad turns on one guy, that's not backstabbing, that's removing the weak link from the chain. a better question than "who's next?" is "why is bluto so permanently fixed to mars's scrotum?"

sheep mentality. lemmings.

nobody has the balls to stand up. just doing like everyone else - afraid to take a stand.

you should be ashamed of yourself.

yesterday you praised mars - today you make threads mocking him as bad - or worse - than anyone on here.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 03:25:05 PM »
Z

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 03:25:26 PM »
its a genetic thing all the men in his blood line will break out in a cold sweat whenever penis is around there chemical in balance draws them right to the balls then straight to the penis.......very scary to see in person i believe TLC will run this episode in the next few weeks.
p

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 03:26:13 PM »
who's next?

NOBODY IS SAFE

SQUAD IS DOG EAT DOG

maybe we can get a bet going who's next to be thrown to the wolves eh?

who's the next WEAK LINK?

there's always one

Z

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 03:27:41 PM »
sheep mentality. lemmings.

nobody has the balls to stand up. just doing like everyone else - afraid to take a stand.

you should be ashamed of yourself.

yesterday you praised mars - today you make threads mocking him as bad - or worse - than anyone on here.

point to one post i've made against mars. the one thing i said was it was hilarious how quickly the full squad turned on him. i'm not in the squad, i'm not diving into the feeding frenzy.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 03:31:09 PM »
Lets just pretend the squad 'ranking' system (oh brother  ::)) means something for a second...

Effectively the founder; his majesty Mars, got ran out by a bunch of peasants.

Conspiracy theorists are already flooding the internet with ideas that the uprising wont stop here and slowly but surely another high 'ranking'(oh brother  ::)) person will be set upon.

Who will be next? Who is destroying the squad from the inside?

The debate opens.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 03:31:15 PM »
point to one post i've made against mars. the one thing i said was it was hilarious how quickly the full squad turned on him. i'm not in the squad, i'm not diving into the feeding frenzy.

you asked me to add you to the list of backstabbers that would  NOT support mars. you were in on this.
you are no different.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2007, 03:33:39 PM »
Lets just pretend the squad 'ranking' system (oh brother  ::)) means something for a second...

Conspiracy theorists are already flooding the internet with ideas that the uprising wont stop here and slowly but surely another high 'ranking'(oh brother  ::)) person will be set upon.

The debate opens.

good question. looks like berserkfury and superstar take them selves WAY too seriously.
it wont stop there.

sarcams is weak as hell. he was undecided at first and then cracked under group pressure showing his weakness.

i say he's next.

why would they want someone like sarcasm to lead the group if they can do a better job themselves?

sarcasm hasnt owned anyone for 1+ year.

he got humilated by david paul yesterday on the gossip and NOBODY from the squad backed him up.

he doesnt even have his own handle anymore!

sarcasm is the weakest link.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2007, 03:34:28 PM »
Z

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2007, 03:58:41 PM »
please bluto stop posting pics of your sisters no one is interested...
p

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2007, 04:04:43 PM »
sarcasm hasnt owned anyone for 1+ year.

when the hell was the last time mars owned anyone? he was completely AWOL from the boards for a while and i didn't even notice he was gone. all he's done in the past i don't know how long is play around with the whole "squad hierarchy" and whatnot. no offense to the guy, but he hasn't been "in the trenches" so to speak in quite some time.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2007, 04:05:46 PM »
its a genetic thing all the men in his blood line will break out in a cold sweat whenever penis is around there chemical in balance draws them right to the balls then straight to the penis.......very scary to see in person i believe TLC will run this episode in the next few weeks.

Danhead,

That was fucking hilarious!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2007, 04:05:59 PM »
It's proof positive that Sarcasm has owned someone when people like you are hanging from his nutsack trying to claim that he hasn't. If he didn't, you wouldn't be trying to shove it down our throats every chance you get. I can't believe a 35 year old guy is this obsessed with someone who lives in St. Louis, roughly 4000 miles from Europe.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2007, 04:06:30 PM »
when the hell was the last time mars owned anyone? he was completely AWOL from the boards for a while and i didn't even notice he was gone. all he's done in the past i don't know how long is play around with the whole "squad hierarchy" and whatnot. no offense to the guy, but he hasn't been "in the trenches" so to speak in quite some time.

true. but if thats reason enough to kick someone out 50% of the squad is due to get the same treatment. and them not being as highly ranked, the risk should be even higher.
surely there's people in the squad that deserved to be kicked out more so than mars?
Z

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2007, 04:10:14 PM »
Danhead,

That was fucking hilarious!
glad you approve d.r.
p

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2007, 04:10:31 PM »
true. but if thats reason enough to kick someone out 50% of the squad is due to get the same treatment. and them not being as highly ranked, the risk should be even higher.
surely there's people in the squad that deserved to be kicked out more so than mars?

you know what's extra funny? that you give so much of a shit. hell i can only name about six members of the squad off hand and i post here pretty frequently. you seem to be following their every activity abnormally closely.

seriously, speaking as someone who cares, shut off the computer for about 24 hours and go to a bar or something. talk to real people, get some human interaction. you're in desperate need of it.  :-\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2007, 04:14:31 PM »
you know what's extra funny? that you give so much of a shit. hell i can only name about six members of the squad off hand and i post here pretty frequently. you seem to be following their every activity abnormally closely.

seriously, speaking as someone who cares, shut off the computer for about 24 hours and go to a bar or something. talk to real people, get some human interaction. you're in desperate need of it.  :-\

easy tiger. it aint that serious.
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2007, 04:49:27 PM »

The debate opens.

I bet you have a 6" clit.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2007, 04:52:16 PM »
easy tiger. it aint that serious.

you have nearly 12,000 posts and you've created a half dozen or so threads in the past two days about this "treason". one of us is taking things seriously, and here's a hint: not me.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2007, 04:55:02 PM »
I bet you have a 6" clit.

::) Dont be bitter that it dwafts your excuse for penile tissue.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2007, 04:59:02 PM »
you have nearly 12,000 posts and you've created a half dozen or so threads in the past two days about this "treason". one of us is taking things seriously, and here's a hint: not me.

heres another hint; he was quoting someone  ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2007, 05:50:00 PM »
::) Dont be bitter that it dwafts your excuse for penile tissue.

You sound like an ugly, lonely fat girl.