Author Topic: IS BODYBUILDING THE ONLY SPORT THAT REQUIRES IT'S ATHETES TO PAY TO COMPETE??  (Read 1448 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Which other sport requires it's participants to pay an entrance fee?
just push some weight!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Car Racing is VERY expensive.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
I mean to actually step foot onstage.
just push some weight!

noc

• Getbig IV
Some people like Vince and Billy guns should pay to go on stage...as a compensation package for the audience. They get to laugh at them i suppose  ::)

pumpher

• Getbig III
Are you talking at the pro or amateur level?

I pay fees for my soccer league, hockey league etc...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
I see. I just think that athletes shouldn't have to pay for competing. I think promoters should pay for at least something or at least bust a little their asses to get the prize money higher then what most shmoes carry in their pockets.
just push some weight!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV

IN PROS NONE I AM KNOW OF........DOES BONDS PAY TO GO AND HIT THE BALL OR KOBE TO DUNK WHO KNOWS ...MAYBE SOMEONE WHO FOLLOWS ALL SPORTS WILL KNOW

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
IN PROS NONE I AM KNOW OF........DOES BONDS PAY TO GO AND HIT THE BALL OR KOBE TO DUNK WHO KNOWS ...MAYBE SOMEONE WHO FOLLOWS ALL SPORTS WILL KNOW

Different sport...as you're fond of pointing out, Lee...we don't get paid by our federation(s), thus we pay to be in the club....if we were paid ala the NFL, MLB, etc....of couse you wouldn't pay to be in the club, you would be paying with their money.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Different sport...as you're fond of pointing out, Lee...we don't get paid by our federation(s), thus we pay to be in the club....if we were paid ala the NFL, MLB, etc....of couse you wouldn't pay to be in the club, you would be paying with their money.

SO WHYIF WE ARE PAYING MEMEBRS OF THIS CLUB WE DONT GET TO VOTE ON WHO SITS ON THE BOARD..AND STUFF LIKE THAT...MORE PROS HAVE PAID MORE THEN THEY HAVE WON TO BE IN THIS CLUB..

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"

Most major sports have player unions....the answer is YES
$

knny187

• Getbig V
Bodybuilding is not a sport...it's a beauty pageant at best.

With that being said...yes.  Look at most beauty pageants or hell...a dog show & there's entrance fees.

Case closed.

affy

Bodybuilding is not a sport...it's a beauty pageant at best.

With that being said...yes.  Look at most beauty pageants or hell...a dog show & there's entrance fees.

Case closed.

brutal comparison...hahahha

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
SO WHYIF WE ARE PAYING MEMEBRS OF THIS CLUB WE DONT GET TO VOTE ON WHO SITS ON THE BOARD..AND STUFF LIKE THAT...MORE PROS HAVE PAID MORE THEN THEY HAVE WON TO BE IN THIS CLUB..

Because it's not a free-for-all...It is a private company which was started by the Weiders, and thus, they made their own rules which athletes could choose to follow, or not.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Because it's not a free-for-all...It is a private company which was started by the Weiders, and thus, they made their own rules which athletes could choose to follow, or not.

F UCK ATHLETES WAKE THE F U C K UP THEN....

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
heheheheh   I sense a little saltiness

Tonkin

• Getbig II
Lee why do u always speak in capslock?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Armwrestling you pay an entry fee for.  There are union dues in other sports.