Author Topic: Is there a Squad without Mars?  (Read 3875 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Is there a Squad without Mars?
« on: March 20, 2007, 04:57:10 AM »

It's a legitimate question.

He was the leader and founder. He was the foundation.
And now he was "kicked" out?

Can he even be kicked out? Is that even possible? I doubt it.

Speak on this.
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Is there a Squad without Mars?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 04:59:15 AM »
ill answer your question with a question why are you so gay?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 05:05:19 AM »
ill answer your question with a question why are you so gay?

good one "naughty" probably about the 1000th time you make that gay comment. you're one funny creative guy, dont let anyone tell you different, you hear!

::)
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 05:06:22 AM »
good one "naughty" probably about the 1000th time you make that gay comment. you're one funny creative guy, dont let anyone tell you different, you hear!

::)
i am no more creative than you bluto dont let anyone tell you that making 15 threads in 5 min about the same thing is annoying

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 05:10:10 AM »
i am no more creative than you bluto dont let anyone tell you that making 15 threads in 5 min about the same thing is annoying

youre one of the dumbest on here. i doubt anyone on getbig has a lower iq than you.
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 05:15:27 AM »
youre one of the dumbest on here. i doubt anyone on getbig has a lower iq than you.

thats a pretty ignorant statement considering you don't know me but consider the source your just a bitter little bitch no one likes you here and no one likes you in real life

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007, 05:18:35 AM »
im surprised you didnt take the standard "you're gay"-comment

go on, post it. i know you want to. for some reason that is important to you - to reply to my threads mentioning homosexuality.

god knows why.

you're up there with kiwiol when it comes to weirdness.
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 05:21:03 AM »
im surprised you didnt take the standard "you're gay"-comment

go on, post it. i know you want to. for some reason that is important to you - to reply to my threads mentioning homosexuality.

god knows why.

you're up there with kiwiol when it comes to weirdness.

i see you don't deny the fact that no one likes you! i know your type always everyone else's fault!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2007, 07:01:53 AM »
i see you don't deny the fact that no one likes you! i know your type always everyone else's fault!

Hahahahaha I'm willing to bet my right nut that even Bluto's crackwhore of a mom is ashamed and embarrassed of her son hahaha

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 10:19:40 AM »
Hahahahaha I'm willing to bet my right nut that even Bluto's crackwhore of a mom is ashamed and embarrassed of her son hahaha
fuck his dad shook his head in disgust when bluto was born and said to himself "thats it from now on i pull out!"

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 10:35:32 AM »
fuck his dad shook his head in disgust when bluto was born and said to himself "thats it from now on i pull out!"

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 10:38:26 AM »
Yes there is.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 11:00:49 AM »

It's a legitimate question.

He was the leader and founder. He was the foundation.
And now he was "kicked" out?

Can he even be kicked out? Is that even possible? I doubt it.

Speak on this.

Get your facts straight....I was there from day one......Sarcasm founded the Squad and Mars simply road his coattails and was there at the right time thereby being given an honorary cofounder status from Sarcasm.   Sure, Mars had his moments, but he lost his edge and fell into a fantasy world.   It was not the Squad's first choice to destroy Mars and he was given every opportunity to completely redeem himself....Mars chose his pride......the Squad quickly destroyed that.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2007, 11:24:24 AM »
Get your facts straight....I was there from day one......Sarcasm founded the Squad and Mars simply road his coattails and was there at the right time thereby being given an honorary cofounder status from Sarcasm.   Sure, Mars had his moments, but he lost his edge and fell into a fantasy world.   It was not the Squad's first choice to destroy Mars and he was given every opportunity to completely redeem himself....Mars chose his pride......the Squad quickly destroyed that.

There were some epic battles back then....

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2007, 12:08:39 PM »

Yes those were the days

When the Squad was first forming it was brutal (and original).

Everyone was killing everyone, and when the dust settled the Squad was a powerhouse of death.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2007, 12:16:58 PM »
Yes those were the days

When the Squad was first forming it was brutal (and original).

Everyone was killing everyone, and when the dust settled the Squad was a powerhouse of death.

Yeah, the old Y board was very feared.  You didn't dare come down to it unless you had a death wish.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2007, 12:28:46 PM »
There needs to be a tiny tit uprising. Someone with some fucking brains that can pop their mouth off. And I'm not talking about Bluto.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2007, 12:34:38 PM »
Yeah, the old Y board was very feared.  You didn't dare come down to it unless you had a death wish.

A lot of people were destroyed on the Y, LOL! Even before my time being joined there were a lot of people who left or changed their handles after being brutalized. I recall going a round or three with The Squad back in the day, LOL!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2007, 01:05:37 PM »
A lot of people were destroyed on the Y, LOL! Even before my time being joined there were a lot of people who left or changed their handles after being brutalized. I recall going a round or three with The Squad back in the day, LOL!

Yes Dr K!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the Golden era of the SQUAD 8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2007, 01:43:59 PM »
There needs to be a tiny tit uprising. Someone with some fucking brains that can pop their mouth off. And I'm not talking about Bluto.

if they have brains and can pop their mouths off, there's a good chance they aren't going to be waging any wars with the squad. i could pretend, but my heart just wouldn't be in it.  :-\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2007, 01:50:20 PM »

He might've lost his edge, you on the other hand never had one. Everyone seems to agree that Mars is/was a funny guy. I've never heard anyone say that about you though.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2007, 01:52:19 PM »

Yes and then I came down, all alone, and took it over completely. So the whole Squad escaped to the V board and made it theirs (and so it still is, to this day) haha.

The fact that the V is the official squad board, and not the y, is eternal proof that you where chased away by me and my Empire.

Good times!

Thanks for bringing that up!

Let's not forget the fact that I was never even a moderator and STILL managed to do this.

Amazing. Simply amazing.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2007, 01:54:11 PM »

Indeed. A lot of people were destroyed on the Y - everyone in the Squad.

Who can forget the gigantic meltdowns sarcasm had with the highlight beeing, and I quote

"how could Bluto get so much pull?"

and the classic

"I think Bluto is Ron"

Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2007, 02:58:03 PM »
He might've lost his edge, you on the other hand never had one. Everyone seems to agree that Mars is/was a funny guy. I've never heard anyone say that about you though.

AHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!   Whatever helps you sleep at night princess.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2007, 03:05:45 PM »

Exactly doc, those days were literally kill or be killed......I was fortunate enough to survive the Squad's destruction and later join its illustrious ranks!!