Author Topic: True Adonis principle that worked for me  (Read 3818 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Re: True Adonis principle that worked for me
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2007, 11:58:18 AM »
There is no such thing as clean or dirty food, good or bad food.

Is this guy for real ??  ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2007, 12:01:16 PM »
I'll do the TA principles on two conditions:

1. Post a clip of you deadlifting 225 pounds for 112 reps - or shit, even half as many.

2. Post a scanned copy of your degree and/or give me the name of the post secondary school you attended and year of graduation so that I can call and confirm you actually have a degree.

If you can't do that, you can't expect to have credibility.

Well you can expect to never to his principles.  He is all mouth like Benjamin Pierced Ass and Buttlick.  No proof of anything but a big mouth.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2007, 12:02:28 PM »

1. Post a clip of you deadlifting 225 pounds for 112 reps - or shit, even half as many.

2. Post a scanned copy of your degree and/or give me the name of the post secondary school you attended and year of graduation so that I can call and confirm you actually have a degree.

Spot on Matt!!!

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2007, 12:07:51 PM »
As if this is a difficult request.  Frankly if somebody called me on that, I would have the info to my university's registrar posted immediately.  TA talks a big game - but will he walk it?  :-X

Never!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2007, 12:51:00 PM »

I really could care less if you did them or not.  After talking with you I pretty much came to my own conclusion that you are quite juvenile  by your line of questioning and thought. 

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2007, 03:09:50 PM »
I really could care less if you did them or not.  After talking with you I pretty much came to my own conclusion that you are quite juvenile  by your line of questioning and thought. 

Translation = Don't have a degree and can't really DL 225 for 112 reps!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2007, 03:35:17 PM »
Adonis/ Mr. Intense: what do you ladies think of insulin spikes/blockages during high/low carb diets?

tanx.
Deep Tissue Massage

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2007, 03:39:17 PM »
Why don't you train legs, buttsuck?

Adtionally, why do you weigh 160 pounds?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2007, 04:39:09 PM »
I had been on my diet for 4 weeks.  Medium carbs, low fat.  I then added 30 minutes of medium impact cardio twice a day ( first thing in the morning and after my workout in the evening ) and I slowly lost about 1-2 pounds a week.

2 weeks ago I just got tired of doing cardio.  I still ate the same, worked out the same but dropped cardio and get this.  I have lost 12 pounds since.

Adonis is onto something when he says cardio is not needed.  I lost more weight not doing cardio than when I did.

so let me get this straight. in a caloric deficit, you added an hour of cardio seven days a week and couldn't figure out why your losses were so difficult? let me guess, you also have no idea why you were burnt out all the time and lost a bunch of strength. plus you say that you did cardio in the morning and after your workout, indicating that you lift seven days a week.

so let's add that up. lifting weights and an hour of cardio seven days a week, caloric deficit. yeah that doesn't sound like a recipe to put your body in starvation mode.

pushinweight

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2007, 06:52:58 PM »

Haha Another sidestep.  Dude you are awesome!  You can come on here and spew your shit and think people believe you without proof.  Seriously are you on medication for your mental problems.  How many times a day did your parents tell you, you are full of shit. 

Fletch

• Getbig II
  • You must be very proud of yourself
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2007, 11:09:52 PM »
public service announcement:

1. adonis lives at home with mommy because he is unable to function in the real world

2. adonis has an imaginary girlfriend and claims to be a wine expert

3. adonis claims to be a student working on multiple degrees, but cannot say what school or degrees

4. adonis claims to have great knowledge of training, kinesiology, and nutrition, but has no degrees in any discipline

5. adonis was the wierd kid who wore a fedora and an overcoat in high school

6. adonis was not able to win an online BB contest against other amateurs despite his claims of superiority

That is all
Put it on the Underhills

Fletch

• Getbig II
  • You must be very proud of yourself
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2007, 11:10:29 PM »
Did you start phase II ? Living with an imaginary girlfreind ?

thats some funny shit right there...and the best part is that its true
Put it on the Underhills

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2007, 11:18:07 PM »

Thats fair enough, except again credibility is the main point here, and you lack that.

You also lack fairness and kindness in yourself, you're selfish, mean and nasty i dont know how you expect to convince anyone to follow you.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2007, 12:47:33 PM »
public service announcement:

1. adonis lives at home with mommy because he is unable to function in the real world

2. adonis has an imaginary girlfriend and claims to be a wine expert

3. adonis claims to be a student working on multiple degrees, but cannot say what school or degrees

4. adonis claims to have great knowledge of training, kinesiology, and nutrition, but has no degrees in any discipline

5. adonis was the wierd kid who wore a fedora and an overcoat in high school

6. adonis was not able to win an online BB contest against other amateurs despite his claims of superiority

That is all

BINGO......We have a winner!!!!!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2007, 09:32:29 PM »
Asking a person to verify their claims before trusting them is not juvenile - it is very perfectly rational and reasonable.

So what school did you get your B.S in Physics from?

cross examination can be a bitch for those with delusions of grandeur. ;D

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2007, 09:52:25 PM »
cross examination can be a bitch for those with delusions of grandeur. ;D

are you delusional?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2007, 10:10:23 PM »

Not picking nits, but haven't most of freud's ideas on the human psyche been found to be incorrect?

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2007, 10:13:16 PM »
Not picking nits, but haven't most of freud's ideas on the human psyche been found to be incorrect?

yes, i agree with you, i think he was crazy (its just a face to put as a doctor with the other pic)
are you delusional?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2007, 10:14:52 PM »
yes, i agree with you, i think he was crazy (its just a face to put as a doctor with the other pic)

Ah... then by all means do carry on.