Author Topic: True Adonis principle that worked for me  (Read 3802 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
True Adonis principle that worked for me
« on: March 20, 2007, 07:40:55 AM »
I had been on my diet for 4 weeks.  Medium carbs, low fat.  I then added 30 minutes of medium impact cardio twice a day ( first thing in the morning and after my workout in the evening ) and I slowly lost about 1-2 pounds a week.

2 weeks ago I just got tired of doing cardio.  I still ate the same, worked out the same but dropped cardio and get this.  I have lost 12 pounds since.

Adonis is onto something when he says cardio is not needed.  I lost more weight not doing cardio than when I did.

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: True Adonis principle that worked for me
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 08:08:29 AM »
good for you.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 08:13:04 AM »
I had been on my diet for 4 weeks.  Medium carbs, low fat.  I then added 30 minutes of medium impact cardio twice a day ( first thing in the morning and after my workout in the evening ) and I slowly lost about 1-2 pounds a week.

2 weeks ago I just got tired of doing cardio.  I still ate the same, worked out the same but dropped cardio and get this.  I have lost 12 pounds since.

Adonis is onto something when he says cardio is not needed.  I lost more weight not doing cardio than when I did.

::) ::) ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 08:13:49 AM »
Did you start phase II ? Living with an imaginary girlfreind ?
L

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 08:25:08 AM »

If you say the carbs are medium and fats are low you must be counting them instead of total calories.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 08:41:44 AM »
I still contend that there are just some essentials that a healthy diet must have to consistently lose fat and stay healthy overall like a good multi, EFA, and lower saturated fats. I do believe a calorie is a calorie but in human physiology your body will fight you if you don't properly fuel it. Analogy: a 2007 BMW will run on low octane gas but optimal performance would be the premium.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007, 08:42:33 AM »
I still contend that there are just some essentials that a healthy diet must have to consistently lose fat and stay healthy overall like a good multi, EFA, and lower saturated fats. I do believe a calorie is a calorie but in human physiology your body will fight you if you don't properly fuel it. Analogy: a 2007 BMW will run on low octane gas but optimal performance would be the premium.

Yep!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 08:46:00 AM »

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2007, 08:47:02 AM »
epic admittance to defeat

Defeat of what tardling?

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 08:48:38 AM »
Defeat of what tardling?

A good Christian man such as yourself should not be making fun of the mentaly challenged. A pot calling the kettle black shall we say?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 08:49:19 AM »
A good Christian man such as yourself should not be making fun of the mentaly challenged. A pot calling the kettle black shall we say?

So you admit you're mentally challenged?

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 08:50:48 AM »
So you admit you're mentally challenged?
Hahahah prove my point. It's ok.... Someone once told me the mentally challenged were angels sent down from God so we can learn from them.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 08:52:07 AM »
Hahahah prove my point. It's ok.... Someone once told me the mentally challenged were angels sent down from God so we can learn from them.

Good to see you're back for your daily owning, looks like another fun day for me :D!!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2007, 08:54:09 AM »
Good to see you're back for your daily owning, looks like another fun day for me :D!!
One in a mentaliy challenged state is entitled to his own delusions...

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2007, 08:54:52 AM »

You mean locked up and studied? ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2007, 08:58:02 AM »

Bwahahahahaha

c-sharp minor

• Getbig II
  • omgwtfbbq
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2007, 08:59:57 AM »
Screw cardio. It's all about caloric intake.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2007, 09:06:45 AM »
Bwahahahahaha

I live with grimace and the hamburgler.  They are not IMAGINARY!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2007, 11:02:11 AM »
One in a mentaliy challenged state is entitled to his own delusions...

You know Buttlick you are like that kid on the football team that everyone picks on and hits harder than most, not because you can take but because you are to stupid to realize we want to hurt you.  So I guess you have proved that being an idiot and stupid can be a good thing.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2007, 11:03:46 AM »
HA HA HA HA , YES HE DID, AND SHE WILL BE POSTING HER SOON

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2007, 11:13:16 AM »
You know Buttlick you are like that kid on the football team that everyone picks on and hits harder than most, not because you can take but because you are to stupid to realize we want to hurt you.  So I guess you have proved that being an idiot and stupid can be a good thing.
And you are like the delusional kid who thinks he is a badass. He gets out of highschool and realizes that being cool no longer works in swaying people and becomes a sad lonely broke man gaining enormous ammounts of weight and sits at home watching soap operas all day with beer cans scattered all throughout his living room. Depression can be a bitch onlyme. I am here to help you. Lose the fat and watch your mood become better along with your life. Hahahahah you are obsessed with us you fat piece of shit. Must suck to be constipated all the time.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2007, 11:24:40 AM »
And you are like the delusional kid who thinks he is a badass. He gets out of highschool and realizes that being cool no longer works in swaying people and becomes a sad lonely broke man gaining enormous ammounts of weight and sits at home watching soap operas all day with beer cans scattered all throughout his living room. Depression can be a bitch onlyme. I am here to help you. Lose the fat and watch your mood become better along with your life. Hahahahah you are obsessed with us you fat piece of shit. Must suck to be constipated all the time.

Onlyme owns a beautiful home in Hawaii.  Doubt he's broke

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2007, 11:27:57 AM »

hahaha yea keeping thinking that.  Thats why you are where you are.  A nobody living no life.  Nice choice moron.  You make everyone laugh on here harder than anyone.  A self-confessed gay who has never lifted yet trolls all day and night on a BB board.  Yea you have the life.  hahahaha ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2007, 11:28:17 AM »
Actually in new BMW`s lower grade gas is recommended.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2007, 11:31:44 AM »
There is no such thing as clean or dirty food, good or bad food.

Overall intake is the most important thing.  Make sure you meet the RDA as well which is VERY simple to do.  You do it everyday without trying.