Author Topic: Bluto's mom is a toothless 5 dollar crack whore who................  (Read 1700 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
eats negroid dong buy the slaveship full, discuss.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: Bluto's mom is a toothless 5 dollar crack whore who................
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 08:04:02 AM »
Bluto's mom sucked off the negroids as they got off the boat after their 2 month journey packed like sardines and no bathing

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 08:08:24 AM »
Bluto's mom sucked off the negroids as they got off the boat after their 2 month journey packed like sardines and no bathing

Hahahahahaha she then went and spat a whole lot of it into his tainted mouth just like the mother bird feeds her young ones hahahaha

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 08:11:19 AM »
Hahahahahaha she then went and spat a whole lot of it into his tainted mouth just like the mother bird feeds her young ones hahahaha

hahahahahahhaa yes that's why it's instinctually ingrained into his psyche

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 08:11:37 AM »
she dusted them down with lye then bathed them with her spit and tongue..
p

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 08:13:22 AM »
hahahahaha, are you guys saying that when bluto's mom taught him how to give black guys blowjobs at the tender age of 13 that it was quite the bonding experience?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007, 08:18:25 AM »
hahahahaha, are you guys saying that when bluto's mom taught him how to give black guys blowjobs at the tender age of 13 that it was quite the bonding experience?

No, I'm saying that when Bluto's mom gave him the lesson on how to give black guys proper blowjobs when he was 13, he waited till the very end and said, "Not bad, but at best, I'd give you 30/100. Here's where you went wrong - You use a little too much teeth, don't pay enough attention to the sack, don't try to swallow it all the way to the hilt.................." and proceeded to fire off a list containing dozens of such tips, getting all pedantic and fussy and stunning even that washed up crackwhore in the process. Hahahahahaha gayer than The Hammer's mouth.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 08:22:08 AM »
No, I'm saying that when Bluto's mom gave him the lesson on how to give black guys proper blowjobs when he was 13, he waited till the very end and said, "Not bad, but at best, I'd give you 30/100. Here's where you went wrong - You use a little too much teeth, don't pay enough attention to the sack, don't try to swallow it all the way to the hilt.................." and proceeded to fire off a list containing about dozens of such tips, getting all pedantic and fussy and stunning even that washed up crackwhore in the process. Hahahahahaha gayer than The Hammer's mouth.
hahahahaha, what a little eurotrash penis hound.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2007, 08:24:02 AM »

hahahaha somewhat sarcasm, what I'm really saying is Bluto got his first visual of a mandingo cock in the womb when his mother was gangraped by some Rawandan Tutsis back in the 70's.  They did it in front of his father

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 08:28:33 AM »
hahahaha somewhat sarcasm, what I'm really saying is Bluto got his first visual of a mandingo cock in the womb when his mother was gangraped by some Rawandan Tutsis back in the 70's.  They did it in front of his father

Hahahaha I heard the biggest of the black guys who was raping Bluto's mom when she was carrying him got 'stuck' inside her and had to yank real hard, cause Bluto the fetus was trying to swallow it with a hunger that was hard to believe and that's never been satiated hahahahaha

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 08:36:57 AM »
Hahahaha I heard the biggest of the black guys who was raping Bluto's mom when she was carrying him got 'stuck' inside her and had to yank real hard, cause Bluto the fetus was trying to swallow it with a hunger that was hard to believe and that's never been satiated hahahahaha

bbbrrraaahahahahahahah  KIWI!!   what do you suppose goes through Bluto's head when he reads theses threads?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 08:40:28 AM »

bbbrrraaahahahahahahah  KIWI!!   what do you suppose goes through Bluto's head when he reads theses threads?

Same thing that goes through it when he does anything else - "Why did I wait till I was 11 to start blowing guys >:( ?"

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 08:41:09 AM »
hahahaha, "Rawandan Tutsis", classic, "bluto" is getting absolutely brutalized here.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2007, 08:44:59 AM »
hahahaha, "Rawandan Tutsis", classic, "bluto" is getting absolutely brutalized here.

Hahahahaha Sars, you need to check this thread out and contribute 8)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=135516.msg1920713#msg1920713

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2007, 12:47:45 PM »
bump.