Author Topic: Should Bluto be promoted....  (Read 1631 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Should Bluto be promoted....
« on: March 20, 2007, 03:32:49 PM »
To medium tit status?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Should Bluto be promoted....
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 03:50:29 PM »
Bluto is the absolute tiniest of tits!   Callin Bluto a medium tit is like callin a child rapist a medium rapist in that he isn't a full-fledged rapist cause he hasn't yet raped an adult.   

Still, I'd like to take this moment to apologize to all child rapists for comparing them to Bluto....that's an insult to filthy, disgusting perverted child rapists and molesters everywhere!

Point of fact, it would actually be a greater form of punishment to forever refer to serial child rapists as "Blutos".   

I would like to conclude with a few final thoughts.......Bluto isn't worth two squirts of my warm, yellow piss.   Bluto isn't worth the sweaty hairs under my sack.  Bluto isn't worth a puss-filled boil on the thickest part of my shaft.   Bluto isn't worth the corn kernels in my biggest turds.   Bluto isn't worth the permeating stink of my festering, liquid beer shits.   

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 03:52:29 PM »
I'm guessing you'd be more likely to agree with nano tit, LOL!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 03:53:58 PM »
I'm guessing you'd be more likely to agree with nano tit, LOL!

AHAHAHAAH!!!!  Yes doc, ole Bluto is most definitely a negatively infinite tit.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 03:55:27 PM »
Bluto is the absolute tiniest of tits!   Callin Bluto a medium tit is like callin a child rapist a medium rapist in that he isn't a full-fledged rapist cause he hasn't yet raped an adult.   

Still, I'd like to take this moment to apologize to all child rapists for comparing them to Bluto....that's an insult to filthy, disgusting perverted child rapists and molesters everywhere!

Point of fact, it would actually be a greater form of punishment to forever refer to serial child rapists as "Blutos".   

I would like to conclude with a few final thoughts.......Bluto isn't worth two squirts of my warm, yellow piss.   Bluto isn't worth the sweaty hairs under my sack.  Bluto isn't worth a puss-filled boil on the thickest part of my shaft.   Bluto isn't worth the corn kernels in my biggest turds.   Bluto isn't worth the permeating stink of my festering, liquid beer shits.   

hahahaha, this is how it's done, classic material.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 03:59:18 PM »
hahahaha, this is how it's done, classic material.

Are you saying Bluto's tinyness makes regular tiny tits feel good about themselves? Much like UKGold makes Baygbm feel straight?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007, 04:13:08 PM »

So in other words, Bluto's as worthy as his best post is witty?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 02:22:04 AM »

Haha that made me laugh. After all those months I upset MOS more than anyone.

And I don't even have to bring up that he's pussy whipped any longer to get that reaction  ;D
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 02:39:27 PM »
Haha that made me laugh. After all those months I upset MOS more than anyone.

And I don't even have to bring up that he's pussy whipped any longer to get that reaction  ;D

Be gone with your vile pole-smokery.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 04:04:49 PM »
Be gone with your vile pole-smokery.

haha "pole-smokery" hahaha

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?