Author Topic: Since Vince Taylor can compete in IFBB and pose for NABBA...  (Read 8221 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Since Vince Taylor can compete in IFBB and pose for NABBA...
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2007, 09:30:26 PM »

Who is next? Three in Time Out mode alredy.  You can say all you want in this thread, but stop disrespecting after you have been warned.  Go ahead. Discuss what you want here. But continue, the threads will be merged, you will be Time Outed for a while.

Lee, call Vince Taylor and ask him what he thinks on this.

mtwain

Re: how come...
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2007, 09:30:47 PM »
Well, obviously it's because since Vince Taylor can compete in the IFBB and pose for NABBA, this opens it up for everyone. So, Lee Priest is announcing that he will compete in the IFBB show in Dallas so all his hometown Texas fans can see hime, and he will compete in PDI in the fall.

Lee would also like all the NPC promoters who have contacted him about guest posing for them, to get back in touch with him because now he can appear at your show.

By the way, this is on the advice from his attorney.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2007, 09:32:55 PM »
I did he said go ahead..Since i am  competing in the IFBB and pose for NABBA, this opens it up for everyone. So, I am announcing that I will compete in the IFBB show in Dallas so all my hometown Texas fans can see me, and I will compete in PDI in the fall.

I would also like all the NPC promoters who have contacted me about guest posing for them, to get back in touch with me because now I can appear at your show.

By the way, this is on the advice from my attorney.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: JEZEBELLE Is at it again!
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2007, 09:33:28 PM »
TA

I didn't want to be the one to tell you this but I saw Jezebelle with the Heckler together at the movies the other day...

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
Re: dutch getbiggers
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2007, 09:34:33 PM »

lmao......... took me a while to see this one........
are you delusional?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
OK WE HAVE TO BE NICE NOW RON SAID
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2007, 09:35:37 PM »
Ron
Administrator
Getbig IV

Getbig!

(No subject)
« Sent to: Lee_a_priest on: Today at 09:31:40 PM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lee,

Enough.

Stop being a dick and use the main thread to post your valid point. Otherwise, it make you look bad.

You can get the attention you want via that post, but enough already with every thread the same.

Ron

Shit - I would call you, are you up.

BUT DID HE KNOWSince Vince Taylor can compete in the IFBB and pose for NABBA, this opens it up for everyone. So, I am announcing that I will compete in the IFBB show in Dallas so all my hometown Texas fans can see me, and I will compete in PDI in the fall.

I would also like all the NPC promoters who have contacted me about guest posing for them, to get back in touch with me because now I can appear at your show.

By the way, this is on the advice from my attorney.

The Biggest User

• Getbig II
  • YES!
Let's break this down for the average guy named bob
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2007, 09:35:54 PM »
Siss Biss Taylor can c'pete in de IFBB 'n pose f' NABBA, dis opens it up f' ebehyone. GEE danks.So, I am announcigg dat I will c'pete in de IFBB show in Dallas so all my hometown Texas fans can see me, uh uh uh, 'n I will c'pete in PDI in the, uh uh uh, fall. I wudd also like all de NPC promotehs who habe contackid me bou' guest posigg f' dem, t' get back in touch wid me cuz now I can appear at your show. By the, uh, the way, dis is on de adbice from my attorney.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: OK WE HAVE TO BE NICE NOW RON SAID
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2007, 09:36:43 PM »
 :'( :'( :'(

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2007, 09:37:26 PM »
OK since this seems to be the merged thread I have a serious question. I tuned in late and I would like to know what show this is that Vince will be guest posing! When where all that and how was this found out.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2007, 09:44:36 PM »
way to kill the fun ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2007, 09:45:45 PM »
http://proleepriest.proboards101.com/index.cgi

[/quote]Since Vince Taylor can compete in the IFBB and pose for NABBA, this opens it up for everyone. So, I am announcing that I will compete in the IFBB show in Dallas so all my hometown Texas fans can see me, and I will compete in PDI in the fall.

By the way, this is on the advice from my attorney

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2007, 09:50:13 PM »
>Since Vince Taylor can compete in the IFBB and pose for NABBA, this opens it up for everyone.

Doom agrees.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2007, 09:56:52 PM »
Since True Adonis can eat at both McDonald's AND Burger King, this opens it up for everyone. So, I am announcing that I will purchase and consume a McGriddles from McDonald's in the morning, and I will eat at Burger King in the afternoon.

I would also like all the restaurants with TV commercials that have advertised to me about eating at their restaurants, to prepare food for my visit, as I can now eat at your establishment.

By the way, this is on the advice from my dietitian.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2007, 10:04:15 PM »
Since True Adonis can eat at both McDonald's AND Burger King, this opens it up for everyone. So, I am announcing that I will purchase and consume a McGriddles from McDonald's in the morning, and I will eat at Burger King in the afternoon.

I would also like all the restaurants with TV commercials that have advertised to me about eating at their restaurants, to prepare food for my visit, as I can now eat at your establishment.

lmao......... damn
are you delusional?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2007, 10:09:58 PM »
Bob Chick stole my car!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2007, 10:16:02 PM »
Enough.

Vince Taylor is not guest posing for NABBA.  He is competing in the IFBB and guest posing in the IFBB.

So enough already. Show me the proof!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2007, 10:17:02 PM »
Enough.

Vince Taylor is not guest posing for NABBA.  He is competing in the IFBB and guest posing in the IFBB.

So enough already. Show me the proof!

SHOW US HE ISN'T........... :P

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2007, 10:19:29 PM »

Lee,

He is not. Just confirmed it now. Guest posing in NPC shows, competing in IFBB shows. Nothing else. So again, where did this rumor come from. Was it meant just to hurt another bodybuilder.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2007, 10:30:36 PM »
SHOW US HE ISN'T........... :P

Lee you should really stop complaining about him supposedly planning on guest posing for another federation and just ban together to find other athletes looking for this "change".

evolutnbatista

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2007, 10:38:33 PM »
Lee is a child, can be funny and humorous for a minute, then it turns into annoyance. He can't stop trying to keep attention on himself.

Reactiv.co.nz

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2007, 11:59:16 PM »

ROFL!!!
Part time?