Author Topic: McCain: "One of the reasons the republicans lost the war.. no.. the election.."  (Read 1128 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
brutal slip there...

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
brutal slip there...

McCain is an idiot, always has been. He is the GOPs Hillary
gotta love life

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
McCain is an idiot, always has been. He is the GOPs Hillary

Bwahhaaahhaaaaa.

I would think calling a former fellow military member that spent years being tortured an idiot would be out of line for a current military member. Perhaps that high moral code of conduct you're always spouting off about doesn't apply to you.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
Bwahhaaahhaaaaa.

I would think calling a former fellow military member that spent years being tortured an idiot would be out of line for a current military member. Perhaps that high moral code of conduct you're always spouting off about doesn't apply to you.

calling him an Idiot in no way implies I don't consider him a hero. I have had the privelege of meeting him and I admire the hell out of his military service. However being a war hero doesn't translate into a good politician. Sorry if I am not PC enough for you
gotta love life

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
calling him an Idiot in no way implies I don't consider him a hero. I have had the privelege of meeting him and I admire the hell out of his military service. However being a war hero doesn't translate into a good politician. Sorry if I am not PC enough for you

Nice spin and excellent way to avoid my point.  ::)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
Nice spin and excellent way to avoid my point.  ::)

Wait how did I avoid your point??!! LOL You said I wasn't respectful of Mccain and I said I was very respectful of his military service. LMAO, you guys are the worst debaters around. LMAO!!!!
gotta love life

BayGBM

• Getbig V
"Wasn't he too old for the job--eight years ago?"  --Chris Rock

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
Wait how did I avoid your point??!! LOL You said I wasn't respectful of Mccain and I said I was very respectful of his military service. LMAO, you guys are the worst debaters around. LMAO!!!!

You must have missed the part of my post that mentioned the military's high moral code. You know, that part you never mentioned in your rebuttal?  You know, that high moral code that you've mentioned in the past is the reason we have the best military on the planet? ::)

Purge_WTF

I saw that little slip on John Stewart's show last night. If I had to vote for a Republican--y'know, if I had a gun to my head--McCain would probably be it.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
You must have missed the part of my post that mentioned the military's high moral code. You know, that part you never mentioned in your rebuttal?  You know, that high moral code that you've mentioned in the past is the reason we have the best military on the planet? ::)

Where were my morals not high? Because I called a politician an idiot?
gotta love life