Author Topic: Everything physical is not always what it seems  (Read 4941 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Everything physical is not always what it seems
« on: March 21, 2007, 02:11:37 AM »
"Einstein arrived at the concepts first, and then tried to discover how to prove them afterwards; this is the fundamental principle of intuition, whereas empirical science is a fusion of physical observations. Einstein’s theories eventually led to the observation that as one star passes behind another star, the light from the one in back, which should now be covered, is still visible. This apparent paradox was explained by what Einstein had already figured out - the gravity field of the star in front was so strong that it actually curved the space around it, and anything traveling through that space, including light, had to travel through the curve."
A

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Re: Everything physical is not always what it seems
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 02:25:13 AM »
You train with Adonis just a couple of times and suddenly you've got a physics degree too?

The Luke

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 02:27:23 AM »
You train with Adonis just a couple of times and suddenly you've got a physics degree too?

The Luke

everything happens for a reason
A

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 02:34:53 AM »
I actually HAVE a physics degree... I don't work for NASA like Adonis, but I know enough to know he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Whereas you Daddywaddy don't seem to understand that you simply don't understand, you only seem to.

The Luke

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 02:37:18 AM »
I actually HAVE a physics degree... I don't work for NASA like Adonis, but I know enough to know he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Whereas you Daddywaddy don't seem to understand that you simply don't understand, you only seem to.

The Luke

is that a sugar coated insult?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 02:39:41 AM »

The Luke

as soon as you think you know everything you cannot learn, there is no desire too. therefore i know nothing. i continue to leap the hurdles of earth in this demension with grace, and loving of one another, wich is truly the key
A

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 02:47:43 AM »
Oh, sorry... my bad.

I thought you were being arrogant and self-important (a la Adonis)... you're actually just stoned.

Sorry.

The Luke

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 02:48:47 AM »
as soon as you think you know everything you cannot learn, there is no desire too. therefore i know nothing. i continue to leap the hurdles of earth in this demension with grace, and loving of one another, wich is truly the key

Hahahahaha yes!!! tell us more oh ancient one

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 03:41:14 AM »
No!!! Don't mention the Demension!! It's pure evil!!  Noooooo!!!

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 03:44:34 AM »
Daddywaddy, you sir are not intelligent but the economy will thrive on the fruits of your labour.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 06:07:53 AM »

The Luke
So how does your physics degree help you find creatures that originate from folk lore ?
L

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 07:08:17 AM »
"Einstein arrived at the concepts first, and then tried to discover how to prove them afterwards; this is the fundamental principle of intuition,

Wait, I thought Weider invented that. Isn't it the "Weider Intuition Principle"?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 07:10:36 AM »
Hahahahaha yes!!! tell us more oh ancient one

Ha ha, i hope daddywaddy's wielding a sword while typing this up.
Deep Tissue Massage

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 07:20:18 AM »
Indeed, the man who admits he knows nothing knows everything

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 07:37:06 AM »
einstein was a dropout, and his most famous theory of relativity means very little.  Chalkboard scientists like him and crippie boy hawkins are mere shadows of true scientific genius minds like Nicola Tesla who actually built the shit they theorized about.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 07:40:14 AM »
einstein was a dropout, and his most famous theory of relativity means very little.  Chalkboard scientists like him and crippie boy hawkins are mere shadows of true scientific genius minds like Nicola Tesla who actually built the shit they theorized about.

You cannot appreciate genius.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 07:53:43 AM »
Indeed, the man who admits he knows nothing knows everything
Yup, this is pretty close to Socrates' axiom that the more one knows, the more one knows nothing. DW is actually onto something this time. 

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2007, 08:30:50 AM »
You cannot appreciate genius.
Einstein's theories were mostly on paper.  Tesla built things with his two hands.

einstein was a paper genius, and more than likely stole most of his ideas from the patent office that he worked in off of other people's hard worl.

And he was a jew.

tesla was a true genius, and built machines that were 200 years before their time.

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2007, 08:34:35 AM »
You are as dumb as your last post.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2007, 10:01:36 AM »
"Einstein arrived at the concepts first, and then tried to discover how to prove them afterwards; this is the fundamental principle of intuition, whereas empirical science is a fusion of physical observations. Einstein’s theories eventually led to the observation that as one star passes behind another star, the light from the one in back, which should now be covered, is still visible. This apparent paradox was explained by what Einstein had already figured out - the gravity field of the star in front was so strong that it actually curved the space around it, and anything traveling through that space, including light, had to travel through the curve."

you mean when one star is ALMOST behind another star one see an apparent position which is not the real position..(gravity causes the bending of light..gravity initself canot be bent cause its carried by the masless<predicted..not yet discovered> particle graviton)

someone bought their first copy of " a brief history of time"  ;D

if you are REALLY interested..go to www.video.google.com

and search " elegant universe"

watch
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 10:02:41 AM »
magic!  8)

the dluble slit experiment/./a la uncertanity principle

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4237751840526284618&q=quantum+mechanics

enjoy!  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 10:07:47 AM »

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2007, 10:13:28 AM »
Einstein's theories were mostly on paper.  Tesla built things with his two hands.

einstein was a paper genius, and more than likely stole most of his ideas from the patent office that he worked in off of other people's hard worl.

And he was a jew.

tesla was a true genius, and built machines that were 200 years before their time.

Epic racism ahahhahahah you live in the south don't you. I admire the jews. They take control of stupid people and use them.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2007, 10:26:43 AM »
I can die now...

i step on bugs everyday...

whats your point? :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2007, 10:28:41 AM »

And he was a jew.

ya happened to watch the vid i posted on tesla on the politix..tesla ws beyond his time agreed..

but if einstein ws wong about relativity and the time dialation effects of high speed travel..everytime we went to mars..we'd miss it  ;)
carpe` vaginum!