Author Topic: R.Coleman new Pics  (Read 5435 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: R.Coleman new Pics
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2007, 03:12:12 AM »
ronsters about 300 plus pounds in these pics..i think he looks pretty good though

he looks like shit. look at his left arm compared to the right arm. he's done

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2007, 03:15:46 AM »

You could say the same thing about Cutler (except that he's not done) :-X ;D
I

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2007, 03:16:00 AM »
he isn't flexing completely..i think hes lookin good..not cutler good but good enough
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2007, 03:18:20 AM »
he isn't flexing completely..i think hes lookin good..not cutler good but good enough
that doesn't excuse the being lopsided and so badly proportioned, with a big midsection.  he shouldn't get on stage looking like that

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2007, 03:22:08 AM »
that doesn't excuse the being lopsided and so badly proportioned, with a big midsection.  he shouldn't get on stage looking like that
dude he is offseason.so i think one can get excused though
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2007, 03:29:07 AM »
dude he is offseason.so i think one can get excused though

Fuckk offseason. Shdaow, you're delusional.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2007, 03:33:18 AM »
Fuckk offseason. Shdaow, you're delusional.
whats delusional about that?bodybuilders don't look good in the offseason..just look like johhni jackson.he fuckin looks worse than a cow
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2007, 03:36:23 AM »
whats delusional about that?bodybuilders don't look good in the offseason..just look like johhni jackson.he fuckin looks worse than a cow

I can't believe what i am reading, isn't that like blasphemy :o
I

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2007, 03:37:05 AM »

Sushant, do you have eyes??

Is there a tax in india on using your eyes? If so, tell me and i'll pay the 40cents for you.

His left side is totally atrophied. Coleman looks like shit. If he only looked fat and bloated, it is clearly offseason. But this is crap, offseason doesn't make your left tricep look like it's 2 times smaller than the other side.

I can't believe what i am reading, isn't that like blasphemy :o

No, the truth. Ronnie is done.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2007, 03:38:32 AM »

I am talking about the COW thing :o
I

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2007, 03:39:06 AM »
Sushant, do you have eyes??

Is there a tax in india on using your eyes? If so, tell me and i'll pay the 40cents for you.

His left side is totally atrophied. Coleman looks like shit. If he only looked fat and bloated, it is clearly offseason. But this is crap, offseason doesn't make your left tricep look like it's 2 times smaller than the other side.

you're blind my friend..get a laser eye check up lolwhich would help it remove the cataract from your eyes
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2007, 03:41:45 AM »
you're blind my friend..get a laser eye check up lolwhich would help it remove the cataract from your eyes

Dude, it's the same as always. You could sit inside a burning house and say you don't believe me it burns because i'm white and german.

You should man up shadow and listen to others. You will have more success in life.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2007, 03:44:20 AM »
Dude, it's the same as always. You could sit inside a burning house and say you don't believe me it burns because i'm white and german.

You should man up shadow and listen to others. You will have more success in life.
blah blah blah..another lame 'your life is shit,my life better' comment...yawn
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2007, 03:48:02 AM »
blah blah blah..another lame 'your life is shit,my life better' comment...yawn

No, i'm taking this seriously and i think that, besides a little bashing, you need a father figure by your side that helps you realize the real world.

Your problem is obvious, you are biased and don't listen to people, because you have no trust in anybody.
Seriously, you should listen to others, who are sucessfull and happy.

You have to get over thinking that you are the most wonderful intelligent person in the world, because you aren't.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2007, 03:52:03 AM »

You have to get over thinking that you are the most wonderful intelligent person in the world, because you aren't.

What?!?!?!?! He isn't?!?!?!?! That's Bullshit!!!!
I

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2007, 03:52:56 AM »
No, i'm taking this seriously and i think that, besides a little bashing, you need a father figure by your side that helps you realize the real world.

Your problem is obvious, you are biased and don't listen to people, because you have no trust in anybody.
Seriously, you should listen to others, who are sucessfull and happy.

hahahaah was that a joke??ahahahhahaah dude do you think i give a rats about how people treat me on an internet message board..ahahahahahahahaha h..this ain't real at all and you can't judge a person from an internet message board
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2007, 04:00:22 AM »
hahahaah was that a joke??ahahahhahaah dude do you think i give a rats about how people treat me on an internet message board..ahahahahahahahaha h..this ain't real at all and you can't judge a person from an internet message board

You see, that's your problem. Your real life attitude shows too much. The internet is as real as anything else.

There are so many people here taking training advice, supplement advice, nutrition advice, drug abuse advice, advice for holiday spots, cars to buy, movies to see, music to listen to. You do too. You take advice here and you take it serious.

You are just too dumb and arrogant to realize there are people here that could really help you, Sushant. You could take advice, make friends, get business or learning contancts.

I have met people on getbig from Australia, NZ, the US, the netherlands, spain,  etc. And i know that, when i go to Barcelona next time, i'll try to meet kyomu, when i go to rotterdam, i will have a beer with smaul, Quickerblade in OZ and so on.

This place is real and you can make friends and have fun or act like a dick and get bashed ridiculed and beaten all the time.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2007, 04:05:14 AM »
You see, that's your problem. Your real life attitude shows too much. The internet is as real as anything else.

There are so many people here taking training advice, supplement advice, nutrition advice, drug abuse advice, advice for holiday spots, cars to buy, movies to see, music to listen to. You do too. You take advice here and you take it serious.

You are just too dumb and arrogant to realize there are people here that could really help you, Sushant. You could take advice, make friends, get business or learning contancts.

I have met people on getbig from Australia, NZ, the US, the netherlands, spain,  etc. And i know that, when i go to Barcelona next time, i'll try to meet kyomu, when i go to rotterdam, i will have a beer with smaul, Quickerblade in OZ and so on.

This place is real and you can make friends and have fun or act like a dick and get bashed ridiculed and beaten all the time.
hahahahha good for you if you think this is real.frankly i don't give a shit what people think about me..as far as i know this shit ain't real and love acting lke a dick..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2007, 04:07:32 AM »
hahahahha good for you if you think this is real.frankly i don't give a shit what people think about me..as far as i know this shit ain't real and love acting lke a dick..

and you will always be treaten like one, you poor idiot.

kiwiol and me, we'll laugh about you, when we sit in NZ at the beach and have a beer.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2007, 04:08:56 AM »
and you will always be treaten like one, you poor idiot.

kiwiol and me, we'll laugh about you, when we sit in NZ at the beach and have a beer.
hahahh carry on..amuse me some more
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2007, 04:10:30 AM »
hahahh carry on..amuse me some more

You see, that's your delusional view of things.

Sushant, you will never make more than maybe 200$ a month in your whole life.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2007, 04:12:18 AM »
You see, that's your delusional view of things.

Sushant, you will never make more than maybe 200$ a month in your whole life.
ahhaha carry on with my life analysis..muuhahahahah
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2007, 04:17:42 AM »
ok donkey schlong,i 'll describe yours life...
 you're a poor bastard blah blah blah blah your dad is a construction worker blah blah blah blah you life your live over the internet blah blah blah blah you're a loner and you have no friends bla blah blah blah blah blah people despise you in real life and you try to seek salvation on an internet message board.blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaah..this shit is so easy
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2007, 04:20:51 AM »
ok donkey schlong,i 'll describe yours life...
 you're a poor bastard blah blah blah blah your dad is construction worker blah blah blah blah you live your live over the internet blah blah blah blah you're a loner and you have no friends bla blah blah blah blah blah people despise you in real life and you try to seek salvation on an internet message board.blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaah..this shit is so easy

absolutely wrong and you know it.

I'm fairly rich, my dad is a lawyer, i have many friends from many different countries, cultures and religions, my workmates like me and my humor, i have a beautiful, intelligent fiancee i will marry this summer. My life is great and i would not change it for mothing in the world.

You're just an angry dumb kid from india, and i feel sorry for you.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2007, 04:22:57 AM »
absolutely wrong and you know it.

I'm fairly rich, my dad is a lawyer, i have many friends from many different countries, cultures and religions, my workmates like me and my humor, i have a beautiful, intelligent fiancee i will marry this summer. My life is great and i would not change it for mothing in the world.

You're just an angry dumb kid from india, and i feel sorry for you.
haahahhahaah i have a nice life,i am in college blah blah blah blah,people like my humour blah blah blah i have a lot if friends and i hang out alot blah blah blah..like i said this shit is so easy that i can go all day long
RATM RULZ THE WORLD