Author Topic: IRELAND BEATS PAKISTAN AT CRICKET!!!!  (Read 6053 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
IRELAND BEATS PAKISTAN AT CRICKET!!!!
« on: March 21, 2007, 08:25:08 AM »
Crazy that Ireland beat Pakistan. A Pakistani teller at my bank said people in Pakistan were going out WVU style and destroying sht, until the coach was found dead then they chilled out a bit. Our host in Jamaica told me on St. Pattys day that Ireland pulled probably the biggest upset of all time but I thought he was crazy as Ireland is such a small nation and cricket certaintly isnt one of the most popular sports.

"Woolmer, who was in Jamaica for cricket's World Cup, was found unconscious in his hotel room Sunday, a day after Pakistan's stunning loss to Ireland ended the former world champions' hopes of advancing in the competition. 

Pakistan lost to minnows Ireland on Saturday and the following day coach Bob Woolmer died after being found unconscious in his hotel room in Jamaica.

Protests erupted in several Pakistan cities in the immediate aftermath of the defeat, one of the biggest upsets in cricket history, but became muted once the tragic news of Woolmer's passing became known. "
Valhalla awaits.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
Re: IRELAND BEATS PAKISTAN AT CRICKET!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 09:13:57 AM »
Can we say 'betting syndicates' and 'match fixing'

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 09:34:18 AM »
if ANY country can be blamed for fixing a match for $$ its the pakis..

i'll say it again..FIRE  THE WHOLE FUCKING LOT OF EM...pakistani cricket needs a purge..especially now when the team members act like they r gods gift to the world..you think atheletes in the US have big egos? think again..when people on the street will hand you their car keys and beg you to bless their child..you transced being just an athlete..these girls need to be taken down a peg or 20..  >:(

90 mph plus bowlers are a dime a dozen in every street in karachi..

have a nation wide cric trial..and FIRE THE CURRENT TEAM >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 11:05:37 AM »
Can we say 'betting syndicates' and 'match fixing'

Not sure as it is too obvious, but given that Pakistan are involved nothing is impossible...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 04:53:09 PM »
if ANY country can be blamed for fixing a match for $$ its the pakis..

i'll say it again..FIRE  THE WHOLE FUCKING LOT OF EM...pakistani cricket needs a purge..especially now when the team members act like they r gods gift to the world..you think atheletes in the US have big egos? think again..when people on the street will hand you their car keys and beg you to bless their child..you transced being just an athlete..these girls need to be taken down a peg or 20..  >:(

have a nation wide cric trial..and FIRE THE CURRENT TEAM >:(
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man..... doesn't look like I'll need to work abs today, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH
follow the arrows

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 06:07:22 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man..... doesn't look like I'll need to work abs today, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH

you haven't played tapetennis in karachi..oh hell in any punjabi streets have ya??

or maybe i grew up in a different erra..

i didn't realize this till i played akram  at karachi club when i ws 14 in a tape tennis match...

they were fast..but..nothing i hadn't seen before..
carpe` vaginum!

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 07:04:11 PM »
who are the perennial powerhouses in cricket besides pakistan?
Valhalla awaits.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 07:34:39 PM »

you haven't played tapetennis in karachi..oh hell in any punjabi streets have ya??

or maybe i grew up in a different erra..

i didn't realize this till i played akram  at karachi club when i ws 14 in a tape tennis match...

they were fast..but..nothing i hadn't seen before..
dude there's NO WAY IN HELL 90 mph bowlers come "a dime a dozen"  anywhere in the world. In cricket, bowlers acheiving those speed regularly are considered amongst the elites.

Honestly, you karachiites generally lack the "strength" necessary to be good fast bowlers. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the diet, just as it does for indians, who also lack 90+mph bowlers. They're good batsmen though, can't take that away from them. Leave the bowling upto the punjabi's  ;)

who are the perennial powerhouses in cricket besides pakistan?
Australia is the best cricket country... followed up by south Africa.

Besides that it's Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka that dominate against the rest of the teams.

And FVCKING Ireland comes along and demolishes us  :-\
follow the arrows

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 07:08:17 AM »
dude there's NO WAY IN HELL 90 mph bowlers come "a dime a dozen"  anywhere in the world. In cricket, bowlers acheiving those speed regularly are considered amongst the elites.

a plain ole summer day exactly how many cric matches in streets do ya see happening? just the law of averages ...

as for strength...the strongest people in paki are the pathans..

as for bowling..cric is pandu controlled..sindhis always seem to make the team and then seem to vanish..whether they r good or not..
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2007, 05:59:44 PM »

ROFLMAO!

You are one stupid fucktard!

So... kids break into the near hundreds in snooker nearly at will... and now 90Mph bowlers are a dime a dozen?

ROFLMAO... all hail Pakistan... the greatest sporting nation ever.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2007, 07:57:14 PM »
ROFLMAO!

You are one stupid fucktard!

So... kids break into the near hundreds in snooker nearly at will... and now 90Mph bowlers are a dime a dozen?

ROFLMAO... all hail Pakistan... the greatest sporting nation ever.
are u saying that karachi should be a country of its own, considering that if you take into account the law of averages the average man is the descendant of king of kings, bowls 90+ mph, has the intelligence of einstein, speaks the the most beutiful of lanugages on earth- namely sindhi, can eat 50 hotdogs in 10 minutes, and is able to retain these qualities even when intoxicated and drugged up, to boot?
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2007, 04:52:24 AM »
are u saying that karachi should be a country of its own, considering that if you take into account the law of averages the average man is the descendant of king of kings, bowls 90+ mph, has the intelligence of einstein, speaks the the most beutiful of lanugages on earth- namely sindhi, can eat 50 hotdogs in 10 minutes, and is able to retain these qualities even when intoxicated and drugged up, to boot?

Indeed, karachi should fight for it's own independance ASAP. 90% of it's populous are elite level athletes.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2007, 08:50:56 AM »

see now you are getting kinda closer to where i reside..

did it hurt to do research and find out pandu language is not really a language? ;D
carpe` vaginum!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2007, 02:04:55 PM »

see now you are getting kinda closer to where i reside..

did it hurt to do research and find out pandu language is not really a language? ;D
hahaha no, I was just amazed at the brutal genetics you sindhi's posess, one can only be grateful to them for not taking over the world and instead making a shithole out of their own civil war ridden city  ;D.

The man who makes the claim shall present proof, otherwise fuckoff.  ;)

And you never answered my question, how is this relevant again?
follow the arrows

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2007, 06:02:06 PM »

The man who makes the claim shall present proof, otherwise fuckoff.  ;)

man o man the pandu comments hit home eh...

dont worry both you and bezerr shall be pwned in this following week or early next week with proof!  :)

i hit 225 for 7 today and doubled 275..ass to tah floah!  ;D

here cometh toxic! ;D

no belt or wraps..

oh 99% of the trouble caused in karachi is punjabi or pathan based  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 07:44:51 PM »
man o man the pandu comments hit home eh...

dont worry both you and bezerr shall be pwned in this following week or early next week with proof!  :)

i hit 225 for 7 today and doubled 275..ass to tah floah!  ;D

here cometh toxic! ;D

no belt or wraps..

oh 99% of the trouble caused in karachi is punjabi or pathan based  ;)
hehe, I'm just playing along with the karachi lahore war u've created here. u're not gonna play yer own game brah?  :D

As for your squat claims, I never doubted them,  neither did I create a fuss about them. Infact, I wanted you to make the video so you could shut up your detractors...  I think you're about a month delayed on that one  :P So pretty much you're fighting with the only friend you've got left here, lol!

Wht a bunch of crap, the karachiite friends I had had a much better time in lahore cuz they found it to be musch more peaceful than karachi. haha, if 99% of yer problems are caused by punjabi's then howcome we're so better off in our own lands? Come on bro, you should know better than that..
follow the arrows

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2007, 07:55:58 PM »
Silly pakis, imploding from infighting, which btw is expected from savages.  :-\ fuck I'm drinking again!  :'(

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2007, 08:09:05 PM »
Silly pakis, imploding from infighting, which btw is expected from savages.  :-\ fuck I'm drinking again!  :'(
Shut the FUCK up east pakistan  >:(

:D
follow the arrows

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2007, 08:13:07 PM »
Shut the FUCK up east pakistan  >:(

:D

Don't you have toxy to fight? btw your women look nice.  >:(

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2007, 08:23:42 PM »
Don't you have toxy to fight? btw your women look nice.  >:(
fvck... now i got a bengali on my ass for supporting animal rights and a stinkin karachiite who thinks he's the best thing since sindhi was created.  :o

I was supporting bangladesh today as they palyed a must win game agaisnt bermuda today.. not a disappointing game, bangladesh whooped them as expected. hahaha, bangladesh makes it into the 2nd round while both india and pakistan get booted out in the first.  :'(
follow the arrows

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2007, 10:39:58 AM »
So pretty much you're fighting with the only friend you've got left here, lol!

right..

i'm visiting euro in august in amsterdam
flower and i exchange gossip on the phone
dr kok and i on ocassion chitchat on the phone
the X usually backs me up..thats all the friends i need...the rest $ will buy.. ;)

now fackoff.. :)
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2007, 11:19:10 AM »

right..

the X usually backs me up..thats all the friends i need...the rest $ will buy.. ;)

Wow you're popular as fuck for a 30 year old internet junkie with no prospects!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2007, 12:43:54 PM »

right..

Bring me back some weed and shrooms from Amsterdam.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2007, 12:48:20 PM »
fvck... now i got a bengali on my ass for supporting animal rights and a stinkin karachiite who thinks he's the best thing since sindhi was created.  :o

I was supporting bangladesh today as they palyed a must win game agaisnt bermuda today.. not a disappointing game, bangladesh whooped them as expected. hahaha, bangladesh makes it into the 2nd round while both india and pakistan get booted out in the first.  :'(

I don't care about cricket or bangladesh to be perfectly honest.

Toxy has to be the worst and least intelligent paki I've ever interacted with. That's ironic considering he thinks so highly of himself and rips on his fellow countrymen and desi guys working at call centers.  ;D

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2007, 02:06:19 PM »
PAKISTAN=SHITTIEST TEAM EVER
RATM RULZ THE WORLD