Author Topic: settle the debate about beggining of a cycle 'weigh' in :)  (Read 873 times)

ATOMIC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
settle the debate about beggining of a cycle 'weigh' in :)
« on: March 21, 2007, 10:15:42 AM »
we just had an hour long argument about the fact you can start a cycle of test e and dbol and take your first shot and then start your orals the next day or heck even the day after that and it is not going to make a (expletive) difference in the final result. the test e takes a while to kick in. The only reason to start everything the same time (ie to the minute or hour etc) is it is just nicer on our little human minds. do you agree or disgree?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: settle the debate about beggining of a cycle 'weigh' in :)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 12:21:08 PM »
agree.

orals are a "jump start" for a cycle. ideally....start everything at once...but the world will continue to turn if you dont.

same with pct. 2 weeks...or 2 weeks to the day depending on the substance. but a day early or a day late isnt going to have an effect.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 12:30:25 PM »
Absolutely agreed! Couple of day's is going to make absolutely no difference.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 01:31:43 PM »
I don't like ANY orals w/ out some IM base to smooth out the bounce of the orals.
I prefer to start them both same day.
Ive tried Anapolon or Dbol on its own to start - mistake. Your results may vary.

Ive used some of the more "anabolic" orals alone @ end of cycles to my advantage of consolidating gains, hardening up, but not up front.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 01:36:06 PM »
I don't like ANY orals w/ out some IM base to smooth out the bounce of the orals.
I prefer to start them both same day.
Ive tried Anapolon or Dbol on its own to start - mistake. Your results may vary.

Ive used some of the more "anabolic" orals alone @ end of cycles to my advantage of consolidating gains, hardening up, but not up front.

Nah I wouldn't run orals either with out test base. He's talking about waiting a day or two to start the orals after first test bump!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 01:40:43 PM »
Works fine right off the bat.  Enanthat and cyp both spike pretty hard in the 1st 24hrs.
Thats why they made those stupid patches and cremes.  God forbid a high Test level in a country where
they would like us all meek, weak, and a subservient bunch of ass kissers.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 04:08:45 PM »
agree.

orals are a "jump start" for a cycle. ideally....start everything at once...but the world will continue to turn if you dont.

same with pct. 2 weeks...or 2 weeks to the day depending on the substance. but a day early or a day late isnt going to have an effect.

Agreed. I don't see any reason for not starting everything at the same time but then again a day or two difference isn't going to matter much.